love to play Damon Salvatore's character : RD

Posted: 10 years ago

I would love to play Damon Salvatore's character from Vampire Diaries: Rithvik Dhanjani

He is hot, sexy and knows how to sway and move to make girls go crazy. Rithvik Dhanjani, who is currently winning hearts in Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV), enjoys the fiction drama Game of Thrones and loves watching movies from his personal DVD library.

Read on to know his pick of FAVs on TV.

After a hard day's work, which channel do you usually watch?

I am not much into TV and after a day's work; I like watching movies and can watch many of them at a go. Having a huge DVD library at home, I just browse through them and choose movies according to my mood.

Fiction shows that you are watching currently on TV?

I do not watch Indian television shows but really like the TV Series Game of Thrones on HBO. I have followed it for the last three seasons religiously and am desperately waiting for the fourth one. The series, which is based on fictional violent dynasty wars from back history, is very impressive.

Reality shows that catch your attention'

I try to catch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Colors) whenever I manage to get some time. And it's not just because I was a part of it but I really like the format of the show and enjoy watching it.

Personalities you like on TV?

Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage is really impressive whereas back home I really love Ram Kapoor (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on Sony TV); he is not just a great actor but also a really nice person.

Any foreign shows you feel can be made in India?

They can't be made (laughs). But I feel shows like Gossip Girls would be loved by Indian audiences. I am also looking forward to see how the audiences accept the much-talked- about series 24 that will soon go on air on Colors.

Given a chance, which TV series will you like to be a part of?

When I was doing Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, I really wanted to do Vampire Diaries (Zee Caf). I would love to play Damon Salvatore's character on screen.

link:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/fav-shows/i-would-love-play-damon-salvatores-character-vampire-diaries-rithvik-dhanjani

Edited by luckdiya - 10 years ago
No offense to him of course...but I feel personally Vivian or Siddhant would be much better as Damon Salvatore😳
tfs...our cast is same as TVD.love to see him in any character !!
just pkyek ,visu,ritsu, sid suku too...in sab  ko vapas la doo!!!!
T4s Diya. The great thing about him is dat he keeps mentioning Pkyek in his articles which keeps our hopes alive.
@Shreya : Agree!
tfs.it seems he misses pkyek as he keeps mentioning in many interview.damon was played really well by sid in pkyek.hope that another season of pkyek comes soon as we all r missing visu as abhiya
Sorry dear..but wo character bas vivian ke liye hai😎
If anyone could get at least close to portray Damon Salvatore, it's either Karanvir Bohra or Siddhant Karnick. No other name comes to my mind except for these two. And we've already seen Siddhant as Siddharth that's almost duplicate of Damon. He did a pretty good job undoubtedly. But again Damon's awesomeness is just UNBEATABLE for me.
tfs diya.
And though i kinda agree wth shreya bt still am doubtful if anyone else can portray damon so well as Ian Somerhalder did n is still doing...becz as damon he is exceptionally good!!!
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
t4s
i can only think of siddhant karnick in that role and not him.
thanks he is a good actor