**** Rules & Regulations ****

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends 😊

Our Hollywood Section has been quite active in the past weeks which means that more and more members are visiting this section πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ 

Therefore, to help us run things more smoothly, we have made some rules & regulations that we expect all members to follow.

Rules & Regulations for Hollywood Section

1.) Don't post one-liners such as 'thanks for sharing' or 'tfs' in topics. We want to know what you have to say and what YOU think. If we see any of you posting 'thanks' or one-liners, we'll first send a PM. If you still don't listen after that PM, we unfortunately have to raise the warning level.

Those of you who have already received a PM should be careful 😊

2.) Please don't post more than 3 articles and polls a day. Otherwise the section would be spammed with articles, most of them have been posted before. And before you post any kind of topic, article or poll, please check if it has been posted before or not.

3.) Do NOT post pictures in new topics. We have a seperate gallery for pictures, signatures & icons as well as wallpapers 😊 Picture topics will be closed and we'll send you a PM asking to post the pictures in our gallery.

Click Here To see Gallery!

4.) Don't post in old articles!! It only confuses members and brings those topics forward.

Credit: Thanks to Tumhari_Khushi for the write-up of the above Rules & regulations😊

Love,

Preeti, Khushi, Jas

Hollywood Section Dev.Team

Edited by J. - 17 years ago
thanks for the rules ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thanks for posting the rules i think this will generate more convos
Thnx yaar...i'll keep it in my little brain!😳 πŸ˜†
thnaksa for informing Jas!