Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Manju Warrier returns to work with Big B

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
zoOm ?@ZoomTV1m

Malayalam film actress Manju Warrier returns from sabbatical to work with Big B pic.twitter.com/Ww7xKENEMR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope to god she is playing his daughter / granddaughter and nothing else! Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Isn't she the one who married Dileep? I thought he opposed her working😕 Looks more like an ad than a film
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

Isn't she the one who married Dileep? I thought he opposed her working😕 Looks more like an ad than a film

Yes she is the one married to Dileep... and yeah he is opposing her comeback... their divorce rumours are going around at the moment... 

And yes it is an ad ..for Kalyan Jewellers... and interestingly.. Big B shot with Dileep too previously for another Kalyan Jewellers ad.. 
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It doesn't look like a jewellery ad at all!😕 I thought it was a still from Satyagraha!

Manju Warrier was the top billed heroine in Malayalm Film Industry, isn't it?

South Indian actors are so conservative regarding their wives...all the actresses who got married to Southie Actors have never returned to the Silver Screen...Shalini, Jyothika, Namrata Shirodkar, Manju Warrier etc!
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

It doesn't look like a jewellery ad at all!😕 I thought it was a still from Satyagraha!

Manju Warrier was the top billed heroine in Malayalm Film Industry, isn't it?

South Indian actors are so conservative regarding their wives...all the actresses who got married to Southie Actors have never returned to the Silver Screen...Shalini, Jyothika, Namrata Shirodkar, Manju Warrier etc!

It is a jewellery ad only...

Just found this on pinkvilla: Manju plays Big B's daughter in this high profile commercial which also stars South stars Nagarjuna, Sivaraj Kumar & Prabhu Ganesan.

Yeah ...she was at the top ..and was only 19-20 when got married and retired from the industry... in a short span of 3-4 years she achieved stardom and was everyone's favourite.. 

True..they all are damn conservative.. there are only a couple who are working after marriage.. some just marry NRIs from abroad and shift base there... some move on to television or anchoring or judging..