Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Article-Kartik talks of emotional moment-Janvi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rival Site

-- Flashback will be shown ...where – post wedding,  Natasha as usual, had a major showdown with Karthik wherein she compared him with her brother Ram (Ram Kapoor) and called him 'a good for nothing'. 

-- Karthik barged out of the house, got drunk and went to Jhanvi's house and found comfort and solace in Jhanvi, who was also distraught after the demise of her brother. When two lonely souls met, they came together and ultimately became one.

--- A beautiful romantic sequence was shot between Chirag and Sonal yesterday (16 July 2013) which had a flow of subtle emotions and subdued feelings, finally bursting into sheer romance and will air tonight

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what nonsense yaar bii ke saat jagada hua he will got find new women🀒🀒🀒🀒 bad boy he is... chee.. it cannot be justified with such things.. he has done an great blunder in his life😑 because of which now raya is suffering... πŸ˜‘
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS

Oh My God. 
It means that he is taking revenge on Nutz.From last 6yrs it wasl planned. 
I think CVs have gone schizophrenic in few epis when Jahnvi n Karthik truth was revealed , he was telling he still loves Nutz. what does that mean.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Not justified CVs. Cannot digest the fact. 
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...ewww ab yeh hi baki bacha tha dekhna... 🀒 😑 but its very confusing kartik abhi singapore gaya tha toh 6 year se kaise janta hai janvi ko??? Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS

Oh My God.
It means that he is taking revenge on Nutz.From last 6yrs it wasl planned.
I think CVs have gone schizophrenic in few epis when Jahnvi n Karthik truth was revealed , he was telling he still loves Nutz. what does that mean.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Not justified CVs. Cannot digest the fact.

Exactly how he knows janvi from 6 years?? Bcoz i think he went to singapore after priya's come back in mumbai after leap..nd its hardly not a year they meet..
Cvs have gone mad..
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We are asking for RaYa romantic sequence and here they r giving one for an illegal relation...r CVs trying to justify karthick ...
bpatil3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vironikajain

Exactly how he knows janvi from 6 years?? Bcoz i think he went to singapore after priya's come back in mumbai after leap..nd its hardly not a year they meet..
Cvs have gone mad..

Yes CVs have forgotten the story line -Karthik was away from home hardly for year or so. 
i m not understanding, ye CVs ek dum se aise kyon behave karte hai jaise kisi sapne se uthe ho jiska koi head n tail na hota hai. Bad CVs very bad. if at all he wanted to take revenge , but do u think 6 long years are needed? whts wrong CVs
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
ROSHAN73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NEW CHARACTER IN THE STORY TO SORT OUT THE ISSUE OF WHETHER KARTHIK WAS IN SINGAPORE OR MUMBAI

They will now try to sort out the mistakes in the  time line by creating a twin brother for Karthik  who Shipra and Sudhir lost in a railway station when he was a baby.. This twin brother (Mar-thak) who looks like Karthik was the one who married Jhanvi and he is now in hospital. The real Karthik is still in Singapore.
bpatil3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ROSHAN73

NEW CHARACTER IN THE STORY TO SORT OUT THE ISSUE OF WHETHER KARTHIK WAS IN SINGAPORE OR MUMBAI

They will now try to sort out the mistakes in the  time line by creating a twin brother for Karthik  who Shipra and Sudhir lost in a railway station when he was a baby.. This twin brother (Mar-thak) who looks like Karthik was the one who married Jhanvi and he is now in hospital. The real Karthik is still in Singapore.

I don't think so something like this might happen(@ bold). But yesterday there was a article on introducing new character called Shekhar as Ram's college mate. i don;t but how these to relate each other.
ROSHAN73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

I don't think so something like this might happen(@ bold). But yesterday there was a article on introducing new character called Shekhar as Ram's college mate. i don;t but how these to relate each other.

My suggestion was meant to be a  joke to stretch this ridiculous story to more ridiculous depths.
Edited by ROSHAN73 - 10 years ago