Diya Aur Baati Hum

TOI: Surbhi Tiwari shoots with DABH

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Surbhi Tiwari, who played the role of Sandhya's ( Deepika Singh) on-screen mother in Star Plus'Diya Aur Baati Hum, recently shot for a new promo for the show.

The actress was elated to work with the star cast again and had a blast while shooting with the cast.

"I was extremely happy when I got a call fromShashi-Sumeet Mittal for the promo shoot. I had an amazing time working with the star cast again. In fact even they were excited to see me back on the sets. We all were busy chatting and it took me an hour to get ready for the shoot as there was so much to share," said an excited Surbhi. 

Diya Aur Baati Hum will soon highlight one of the biggest high point of the show wherein the story will finally see Sandhya chasing her dream of being an IPS officer. And the creative team has planned a special promo for the same.

Surbhi who was last seen in Tota Weds Maina, says that her on-screen daughter Sandhya gave her a nice and warm welcome on the sets, "Deepika gave me a really nice and warm welcome. She really made me feel like I was meeting my daughter. She is a fantastic human being and even after being so popular, she hasn't changed. The moment she saw me, she came running and hugged me. Everyone was really nice and co-operative right from Bhabho (Neelu Waghela), Sooraj ( Anas Rashid) to Ashokji,"concludes Surbhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS! Can't wait to see this promo 
And loved what she told about Deepika!!! Awww!!! 😊
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.liked how they showed sandy's parents in that promo.

aww deepika is so sweet.

welcome Mrs arvind kothari and Mr arvind kothari

thanks.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
nice to see them back on the  show
thats deepika

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
Cant wait to watch the promo! :)
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow;;;so proud to be Deepika fan...she is such an amazing and down to earth person. The best wife and daughter in law that anyone can aspire to have in real life too. Always fun loving and ever smiling personality no matter if its any award function or any interviews...she is a treat to watch ~~her smiles makes us smiley too :) love u deeps

Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Cant wait to watch the promo!!
Tfs
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing😃
Deepika 🤗 u r a lovely person❤️

jhema thumbnail
tfs.
Sure the promo will be the highlight for the further story.
Nice to see them back.😊