Posted: 10 years ago

this is an OS based on Aswin track at office..when aswine created lots of trouble for RAYA 
my swt frnd alia and sandy  said me to post it here ..
one day of RAYA's life
scene started with-ram and priya entered  office together and as usual  aswin kept more no of files at ram's table.
Ram and priya saw it and ram said to priya.
Ram: yaar ye aswin bhi na pattha da ullu (from MDKM I love this dialogue by ram sir) hai bilkul,har roz ek hi drama karta hai.yaar kuch naya bhi to try kar sakta hai na….
Priya: as usual priya is furious about this fact.and said mujhe pata nehi aap roz kyun uska ye drama tolerate karte hai.
Ram: chodona yaar take it as challenge bas age dekhte jao kya hota hai….tum mere sath ho to aswin to kya uski baap  mujhe kam karne se thaka nehi  sakti.
Priya: par Mr.Kapoor that's not fair .har chiz ka koi rules to hota hai…….
Ram: ha wo to hota hain,aur mera rules yehi hai ki jab bhi main kam karte karte thak jati hu to main aapni khub surat biwi ko dekh leti hu to mujhe energy mil jata hai.
Priya: blushingly and happily stared at ram.
Ram: jao ab tum apne table pe jao.mujhe aisa mat dekho ye mera kam hai.aur mujhe pasand nei mera kam koi aur kare…..
Saying this Ram took his desk.and priya went to her place.
At lunch time:
As usual priya came to ram's desk.and remind him about the lunch time.
Priya: chaliye Mr.Kapoor 2 baj gaye lunch kar lijiye  jaldi.
Ram: nehi priya aj nehi hoga ,time nehi hai.bohut kam hai,tum khalo,main baad me khalunga.
Priya without saying anything went back to her desk.coz now she decided that she would never say anything about what is happening around them coz ram does not pay attention to her,
Ram was really shocked about priya's behavior so he decided to talk  with her,he went to her desk and said 
Ram: what happened yaar? Kya hua? aise chali kyun ayi tum?
Priya: to main oha khare ho kar kya dekhti?
Ram: khalo na tum main baad me khalunga.
Priya: mujhe bhuk nehi hain.
Ram: yaar tumhe pata hain mujhe khane me zaada waqt lag jata hain..
Priya: ha to…..ok thik hain iski ek solution hai mere pas but aap to manege nehi mere  baat.
Ram: priya tum bhi na..har baat to manta hu yaar tumhara kaunsi baat nehi mana main.batao kya hai aap ki plan..
Priya: canteen me chalte hai fatafat main aapko khila dungi.
To jaldi ho jayega ok?
Ram: hayee.kya idea hai madamji.
Is plan k liye to main har roz xtra kam kar sakta hu.
Priya: uff ab jaldi  chaliye to saahi.
At canteen:
Ram and priya took a corner table for them and priya started to feed ram.
Ram just stared at his wife with a cute smile on his face which makes him more cute and also looking GOLU.(I like his golu avatar coz ram sir looks more cute on that)
Priya: are kya dekhe jaa rehe hai jaldi khaiye na mujhe bhi to khana hain.
Ram: ok I can feed na.
And ram took one piece and gave to priya.
Priya took it from ram's hand coz she loves this very much.kyunki uske liye to khana aur bhi zaada tasty ho jata hai as for ram.
All  of a sudden- at the time of feeding ram intentionally bites priya's finger.
Priya:oouch…...Mr.Kapoor ye aap kya kar rehe hain….khana khaiye meri finger nehi.
Ram: with a sheepish smile. Kya priya main thori na jaan bujh kar ki hu…just dhyan nehi tha to isliye.
Priya: haw…… Mr. Ram Kapoor ko khane par dhyan nehi hai,  to aapka dhyan kaha par hai ji???????
Ram: said nothing but look at priya with a naughty smile.
And take her finger with care and kiss it.
Priya started to feed him again.
Priya:  mujhe na pata hai ye na aap jan bujhkar kari hai,par aapko bata du k ye aapki bed room nehi hai,so u cant do that at here.
Ram: thank u madam for ur kind information ,mujhe pata hai ki ye mera bed room nehi hai.agar ye mera bed room hota to kya main tumhari finger ko  kiss karta na aur use bite karta main to koi aur hi soft chiz ko leta na..and stared at priya with a wink.
Priya can understand ram's words so asap she said baki ke khana aap khalijiye mujhe aab khana hai.
They finished their lunch in 20 min and back their desk again.
But after their romantic lunch ram got more romantic and txt a msg to his wife "I LOVE YOU DARLING"
Now priya looked her phone and also the msg….evryday priya can realize that ram's love for her  is increased more and more by his little activity but some time language also needed to express the feelings of heart and after a long period ram said in a language to priya and also txt her,so  priya was mesmerized by her husband,love's action and fully engrossed in the msg,and also did not notice that aswin stand behind her.
 he could see the sms.
Aswin felt jealous so he said in a very loud voice…(hain to ek ullu ka patha,chipku type ka public kaha par kya baat karte hain patahi nehi ise)
So he said to priya.
Aswin: ye ofc hai.tum logo ki romance karne ki place nehi.
Priya was totally shocked by aswin reaction all of a sudden so now she faced to him
Priya: matlab?????????
And by that time every one reached there after finishing their  lunch
And ram also looked at aswin with angry face coz aswin screamed at his love.his wife.is life.
Kyunki ram  k liye koi agar unpar chikhe tho use koi farak nehi parta hai.par ye bbat agar pria par ho to wo bas apna gussa control nehi kar pata hai……
Aswin: matlab ki ye ofc hain koi park nehi k I love you  bola jay.
Asap priya  can understand that aswin read her sms.so she said to him
Ye ofc hai ye to mujhe pata hai sir par….ye mujhe pata nehi tha ke yeha par boss employeeka sms bhi chupke se padta hai.ye manner bhi use nehi hai…..
2.dusri bbat ye hai ki hum employee hai yeha k .subah 9 se sam ko 6 baje tak kam karte hai par iska ye matlab nehi hai ki koi bhi employee apni patni ko I love you likh kar sms nehi kar sakta hai……..
Everyone stared to priya then Mr.Kapoor and each other.Ram became very much angry because now aswin tried to interfere his and his wife's personal life.but he did not say anything coz he was very much sure that his wife can handle this situation so he just looked at them
Now aswin tried to say more but now again priya said
To ye rule bhi aapko pehele batana chahiye tha aap to sif yehi bataye k yeha par kam dekh kar employee chune jate hai,aur jaha tak mujhe pata mere pati time se pehle hi apna kam khatam karte hai…..and dusro ko uska kam churane ka moka bhi deta hai.and angrily looked at aswin.
Aswin: now aswin was a little bit socked and gazed at priya.
Again priya said to aapko problem kya hai ki sirf sms hi veja hai usne ok baaki k kam main kar deti hu,
Priya looked at ram lovingly and said a little bit loudly that" I LOVE YOU  RAM.AND REALY REALY  DO IT VERY MUCH.
Ram was totally shocked coz it is the first time priya said this in front of many one and also took his name very easily, so he was overwhelmed by this action of priya
And aswin got more irritated and angry so he left the place.
At 6 Pm:
Priya came to ram's desk.after the incident ram was too much happy that he almost done all of his  work with  a very well manner.
Priya said to him,
Mr.Kapoor main ja rehi hu .peehu akeli hain aapka  kam ho jaye to aap chale ana.
Priya was still now upsate and angry about this incident.
So she did not care even ram's rly and started to walk.at that moment ram came to her and said putting his and on her shoulder.
Ram: are yaar aj to mujhe bhi jaldi ghar jana hain ,pehle to meri biwi aj bohut romantic mud me the.aur uske bat abhi ka haal aisa hua to use bp ka tablet to mujhe hi   dena parega na akhir Mr,tablet kapoor ki Mrs tablet kapoor jo hai,and looked at her naughtily.
Priya: kya mr; kapoor aab har baat pe kya aapko mazak sojhta hai,
Ram: kya karu priya mujhe kisine sikhaya hai ki jindegi har ek complicated chiz ko agar hum easy way se handle kare to jindegi asan ho jati hai…..and looked at priya.
Priya also looked at ram with all of her love ,and said aab ghar chale hum xtra time ofc rehne k liye bonus milne wala nehi hai.
Ram: ha ha chalo mujhe mera adhura kam finish bhi karna hai and winked at priya.
Priya felt embarrassed and blushes.
At home:
They both sat at couch.Priya was still now angry a little bit so ram came closer to her and put his right hand on her  shoulder and said.
Ram: kya hua jaan aise mu latka kar abi bhi kyun ho.
Priya did not say anything, just took her face on another side.
And ram tried to hug her……
By that time nutz entered their room and with an embarrassed tone she said
Nutz: darashal bhai main ye baatne k liye ayi thi ki peehu ka dinner complete ho chukka hai and aj peehu mere pas soyegi.
And ye raha aapki dinner.
Ram: little bit embarrassed sat on his position properly took his hand out from priya's shoulder  said to nutz.
Are kyun peehu yeha par nehi ayegi kyun.
Nutz: nehi bhai aj peehu mere pass sona chahti hai..and she started to leave their room but before doing this she looked at priya and his bhai and said achai hain aj peehu mere pass so rehi hai.par bhai darwaza plz achese lock kardena pehle.and ran away from there.
Ram: are yaar ye choti bhi na.
Priya: felt ver embrassed and went to dining table….and said aapki waja se na mujhe har waqt embrassesd hona padta hai.
And started to arrange their dinner at dinning  table ,ram locked the room and said to her.ab koi nehi hai to madam ab aapko  embrassed hone ki jarurat nehi hai.now i have an idea,
Priya: kya idea hai aapka….
Ram: lunch me to finishing lunch tumne khilaya nehi  (with a sad face)..so…. aj dinner pe hum lok ek dusre ko khilayenge.
Priya: kya aap bhi na.
Ram: ok to chale madam ji.
They started to feed each and other .
And ram has a naughty idea so he feed priya less but stresses his hand on priya's lips more.
By this action  priya can feel  his nerve spin through out her body and several times closed her eyes tightly.and ram all the time enjoyed the condition  of his wife, 
Some time later little amount o f food struck at priya's upper lip.and asap priya started  to lick it but ram stopped her to do this and came very close to her and lick the food from her upper lips..priya shut her eyes very close and breath heavily,ram can feel her condition .also he could not control himself so started to kiss her on her lips.1st of priya could not understand what is happening but after realization she also accompanied with ram and give him a  more access and the kiss became very passionate…they finished their lunch. and the rest of the part depends on ur imagination ……..

Its not my 1st story.but I am at my beginning stage as a writer.so plz do comments.

Awesome update darling...
hayy koi etne pyaar se hame bhi khilaye
wow yaar love office wala love 😳
grrr ye ashwin ki to...😡😡
haddi hmesa beech mein tapak padta h🤢🤢
yayyy piya ji ne kya mast band bazai hai 😛
oye hoy kya dinner hai yaar aisa dinner to ramji roz krna chahe 😉
lovely update yaar...uhu uhu continue kro na rok kyun diya
thanks for pm darling 🤗Edited by Mini1991 - 10 years ago
alya ki bachii meir upar agar baitgayi😡
wow it is soo good wish to se asswine get hit by raya ek side priya dusra side priya where one slap and imd other slap on other side ... how dare he do such thing?

romance is in air continue soon😳

Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shamavi

alya ki bachii meir upar agar baitgayi😡
wow it is soo good wish to se asswine get hit by raya ek side priya dusra side priya where one slap and imd other slap on other side ... how dare he do such thing?

romance is in air continue soon😳

tum dono race lagati ho kya?😉😆
are yaar continue kaise karu..?
thank u yaar for comments ..
oh wow dear

kitna interesting os hain
loved it
expecting more os
and why cant u start an ff dear
thanks for pm
cont soon with ur write ups
Well written 👏 👏
Do write more..
Thanks for pm..
Originally posted by .sangs123.

oh wow dear

kitna interesting os hain
loved it
expecting more os
and why cant u start an ff dear
thanks for pm
cont soon with ur write ups
 thank u sang u inspired me a lot.
but meri marks to batado yaar ..😭
  cant write ff yaar ..no idea about long story ,and no time also ..
Originally posted by sinalbest

Well written 👏 👏
Do write more..
Thanks for pm..
 thank u dear ..its my 2nd writing..😊
Originally posted by BALHLOVER

thank u sang u inspired me a lot.
but meri marks to batado yaar ..😭
cant write ff yaar ..no idea about long story ,and no time also ..

aapki marks naa 90 per 😛
arey yaar u can deffo write 😊
im sure u can manage dear 😊
waiting for ur ff 😉
Originally posted by rampriyarocks

Nice update
 thank u dear ..