Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The Real torture begins tomorrow...!

paaji54 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What the hell is the problem with ram? 

Why is he behaving like as if he is not talking to his wife but is talking to neighbour's wife?

The man runs behind siblings who doesn't care for him at all...and treats priya who loves him,cares about him as if she is his servant.He is behaving like an MCP or you can say husbands in rural areas who treat their wives as their foot's sole.

Why the hell is he not talking to priya properly? 

Ah well the precap!

He will now hold priya responsible for all this and will throw priya away from his life. What type of a man is he?

Now RAYA abhi tak to thodi bahut baat bhi kar rhe the...kal se wo bhi bandh...Priya will leave Km or if she doesn't leave KM she will be treated like dogs by ram who will schold her,hurt her, not talk to her and won't even think that his wife is pregnant.

He is ready to get separated with priya again.

Hats off to his MCP mentality!

Now the real tortures begins from tomorrow where RAYA are going to be pushed further apart.

RAYA would be like strangers to one another from tomorrow.

This will lead to their separation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaji54 thumbnail
Please don't ignore it guyzzz...!!Reply to it!
The episode just went well before RAYA telephonic convo and precap...They both pissed me off like hell !
paaji54 thumbnail
plzzz reply guyzzz...!!!
Why is he doing the drama of loving priya when he really doesn't love her...!!

He doesn't love her at all now...!!

He deserves people in his life who use him and take advantage of him.

Priya and vikram should leave him...He doesn't deserve good people in his life because he deosn't value them at all...!

Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
I agree completely with you! I stopped watching BALH ever since they started this whole melodrama of Rishabh and Nuts spoiling RaYa rishta. Ram is behaving like such an MCP! ðŸ˜¡

Hes forgotten that Priya is preggy and needs care and concern, ulta usey hi stress de raha hai!
Where is all his OTT concern? That phase was so cute when he was all tense abt Priya's pregnancy? Now doesnt he care for his unborn child or Priya's health anymore? ðŸ˜²
Taking so much stress in this state is not good for her or the baby! I hope nothing hapens to her or the baby because of all this tension and stress! 

But somewhere Im hoping that hes just putting on an act because when Nuts asked him to choose between her and Priya, he did choose Priya. So maybe, just maybe all this fighting with Priya is just Ram's drama! I hope so for I would hate to see them divorce or separate especially when Priya is expecting his 2nd child! 

But this thing they are showing is true in many households! Barring the pregnancy factor, many husbands do behave like Ram, and only care abt and support their own family members, brother, sister or mother as opposed to the wife, even when the wife is completely right and justified. Such a husband is blind to the faults of his mother or siblings and just supports them blindly! Ive seen this happen in real life too! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago