Love is in the air for Srman and Charu Asopa?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Love is in the air for Srman Jain and Charu Asopa?

12 Jul 2013 05:21 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Gossip time'

Tellychakkar.com has learnt that co actors Srman Jain (Rugved) and Charu Asopa (Simple) from Sony TV's Chhanchhan have been smitten by the love bug.

Srman and Charu apparently are more than just friends and are often spotted hanging out together.

A source quipped, "Kuch toh hai in dono ki beech."

Indeed'love is beautiful.

We buzzed Srman to learn more on the romantic tale but he went on to deny "of any such thing". Denial seems to be the new approval' these days.

Anyways'here are Srman's words: "Charu is my good friend, nothing more. In fact she is the youngest member of our group. We hang out together and have lots of fun."

He continued, "I don't know why other people are bothered about what I do in my life. I am answerable to none."

Here he drops a bomb by saying, "I like someone else and I am trying to do fielding (slang term for trying to approach a girl). Let's hope I strike it lucky."

From the way Srman spoke it appears that Charu is more besotted with him.

"If she hears what you say she will be very happy," was the line Srman uttered when we first told him about the buzz.

When we spoke to Charu, she also brushed away the link-up news by maintaining the usual "we are best friends line".

She also reiterated Srman's words saying, "I don't care about what the world says."

When we pointed out to Srman's above "she will be very happy" quote, she said, "He is just joking around. I will beat him up. There is nothing between us and even I can say he must have been very happy when you called him," she ended with a smile.

Chemistry solid hai boss'.if everyone is happy'then where is the glitch' folks???

Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
tfs!
but since its TC..its not reliable..
TC again ... always talk about actors' personal lives ... crappy site!!! ðŸ¤¢
Thnaks bhai...😉..even though thera re dating there is no need for tc to poke thier nose..pata nahi what pleasure do they get...Edited by *KAaajAL* - 10 years ago
Originally posted by DiyaS

TC again ... always talk about actors' personal lives ... crappy site!!! ðŸ¤¢

TC ...the number of marriages it questions and the kind of nonsense they write abt actor's and their personal lives is disgusting ..and ofcourse it is under the gossip section so they cover themselve from all liability.
Great!!

Thanks for sharing...