ArHi Collab:Collided Paths- NOTE pg35 (23rd Nov)

Posted: 10 years ago

Collided Paths

Hi everyone. We have started a new story, yes when I say "we" I mean my friend crizal and me. This is a collab where this is my second story while crizal's first, so please be nice to us.πŸ˜›

We both are extremely excited about this story and would try our best to give you updates regularly, as we both are extremely busy with studies. Please just stick with us.

And now lastly you could PM me on this account or PM crizal on her account.

Thank you and we really hope you enjoy our story.😊

Edited by cherrybloom1 - 10 years ago
                          [This is a members post only]
    The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the contents of this post to members only.

Prologue:

"Another damn year. More internship's. Worthless people. How did they think they were qualified enough to work for HIM" muttered the ever so rude and arrogant business tycoon, Arnav Singh Raizada.

He had just entered the Fashion College of Delhi to choose all those students who would be working for him for another 2 months. He hated doing this, but had no other choice. AR was a trustee of this college and his dad, Amar Singh Raizada, had promised to take in a few of the best final year students.

Arnav was in his thoughts, walking towards the Dean's office when something came running and banged into him, his hands automatically went around her waist, holding her tight, preventing her from falling. He looked down and noticed a girl with her eyes closed, muttering something under her breathe.

Khushi Gupta was getting late. She had her designing class starting in less than 2 minutes and her teacher was nothing less than a khadoos, he would never let anyone enter his class after he would start teaching. She was running down the corridor when she hit something hard and was about to fall. She closed her eyes expecting to hit the cold, hard floor. She kept chanting her infamous "Devi Maiyya Raksha Karna", but when she realized that it was too long and had not felt any pain she opened her eyes only to be locked with the chocolate brown eyes that were gazing down at her. She was lost in his eyes but then suddenly they heard some movement from behind them and realized where and in what position they were

Suddenly realizing that she was late for class and would not be getting an entry she got very angry at the guy standing in front of her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Cant you just look while walking. Blind idiot." He heard her yelling which immediately rose his temper.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! And I was not the one who was running around like a 2 year old" he yelled back in an equally irritated tone.

"Oh really! Why can't I speak to you like that? Who do you think you are? The Freaking President of India!" she yelled, her voice becoming louder and shriller with every word that came out of her mouth.

"Uh, whatever you can go to hell for all I care. I'm already very late for class" she replied and stormed out from there.

Arnav on the other hand was spitting fire on a mere girl who had the guts to raise her voice on him. He noticed that he was getting late and walked to the Dean's office.

Reaching the office he walked in and after the initial greetings he was provided with the list of students. He looked through and chose a few girls. He was just about to return the file when he noticed the picture of a girl who had just raised his anger. Suddenly getting an idea he told the dean about the 4 girls he was appointing and left the place.

Sitting in his car he smirked at his thoughts, "Well Miss. Khushi Gupta, this is going to be fun. It would be a pleasure to have you working for me and getting some revenge from you."

Do tell us what you think of it!πŸ˜ƒ

INDEX:

Prologue:above

I m super excited  to work with Cherry 😳
Though we gt to know each other yesterday itself n today produced a story πŸ˜†
So u can guess right why we both excited πŸ˜‰
I just hope the readers tat follow us now will stick to us till we end it 🀣

PM me for updates  😳

Edited by crizal - 10 years ago
Yipeee me first

ananya n aayushi 2 A's grt work

nice starting...collided path...

Waiting for khushi in AREdited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
Res Fr Kuts πŸ˜ƒ

Unressed

OMG! Super cool.. B-)

Both collide and Rabba Ve.. Day Dreaming

I so much love it to read and write ARSHI falling now and then.. LOL (Embarrassed)

:P

and In start only Khushi k liye ASR beamed Laad Governor.. ROFL

ASR bi badla lenga! Bilkul lena chahiye,haq hai uska.. Approve (warna story aage kaise badhegi? LOL )

Okay! That it?

Hmmm.. Very neatly done.. :)

plz start soon.. am excited for something after long! :D

Heroine, am dying to read next.. i will eat you up by irritating you personally bugging for an update.. :P
(now I too have something to bug you for, except your lovely poems,obviously! )

And Cherry, I have just randomly had a chat with her on scrap and i found her so sweet! Gud luck dearies.. :)
get Started Soon.. Waiting already!
:)

p.s.-Thx for the Res heroine.. :-P :-*Edited by crizal - 10 years ago
My place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unres

WOW.. my two C's in one FF! πŸ˜›

Collided Paths.. There has to be a big collission to arrive at the big love theory... I would say prologue was pretty good.. College student Khushi is a good change.. Intern in AR.. "Aane do"

All the best my Cutiepies..😳
Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
Love you my Heroine! And Cherry, your also sweet.. :)

I shall pass my comment to Crizal and she shall post it,she better.! 😈

:P

Hema n Nisha di.. :x
u become first..
liked the name n pics

nice...
pm me 
Awesome start...
Amazing
Excited...