•  
Poll Question :

How many cried during the episode?

Poll Choice
Yes, I shed tears
No, just a serial
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Hats off to stupendous fabulous acting of Vivian, Drashti and to an extent Avinesh. But the episode belonged to Vivian. I burst into tears watching R.K fall apart. The R.K, we have loved and hated in the last year...break down.

Creatives, R.K needs to bounce back. When the going is tough, the tough get going. Our R.K is tough.

RK is tough and I tell you that Sultan is not Mohan Kundra's son.
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by UK_VS

Hats off to stupendous fabulous acting of Vivian, Drashti and to an extent Avinesh. But the episode belonged to Vivian. I burst into tears watching R.K fall apart. The R.K, we have loved and hated in the last year...break down.

Creatives, R.K needs to bounce back. When the going is tough, the tough get going. Our R.K is tough.

RK is tough and I tell you that Sultan is not Mohan Kundra's son.

yeah agree hats off to vivian..wt a fantastic acting.👏.i too believe that sultan is not  mk son..moreover how can sultan prove that he is mohankundra's son and meera is mk official wife..they did secret marriage neither socialy accepted nor legally then how can he claim that..does he really know who is father..if it is true again he have to feel bad bcoz neither he is accepted by mk nor the society  but as far rk he was accepted by his father as well as the society..socially accepted that  rk is mohan kundra's son..how can sadakchapp can say that he is illegitimate..he too is mentally challeged like his mother and like  the cvs😡