Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

A few lines for MaYa

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
       Sometimes it happens, a girl loses her heart and then she loses the heart that holds her heart.

The Bonds break open , The hand that hold her leaves, the charm dissappears , The sunrises and the sunsets That were seen together vanish . The dreams that were dreamt together woven with love, care and togetherness are crushed by cruel fate.

The DIL ki nazar se Khubsurat , but not so khubsurat    Frog Prince is missing.  MaYa ...I miss the story, the subtle bonding, The love story That could have bloomed into a story with difference..MaYa was the soul of the show... I Miss Madhav ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by arunima_LUIT - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post yes miss them
i still watch MaYa scenes today watched the epi when madhav handed the divorce papers to Aru & takes the wedding album
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the beautiful and pics. After a long time I came to the forum and I'm surprised to see the forum still has people who love and miss Madav or else I'm tired of reading disgusting posts on madav while stalking.   PH & Channel has destroyed an EPIC love story by killing Madhav and his child on the name of trps and gained NOTHING
blockme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sweet..Miss MaYa a lot..
pallavi25 thumbnail
Lovely thoughts on MaYa! ๐Ÿ‘ I miss Madhav a lot and MaYa scenes full of love and tenderness.
There was so much tenderness in the way he treated Aradhya. Any girl would be lucky to have such a caring, loving husband! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Aradhya lost the greatest gifts God could give her...her love and her child! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hate the CVs for this tragic end! Show shutting down is justified by our disappointment and disgust! 
soniadutta thumbnail
U defined it beautifully ,loved the post
.Simran. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post dear...!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Really miss them...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow,am surprised to see this post on Maya.visited the forum because of a PM n am happy to know that there r people who think n feel like me.miss Madhav a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ.miss Maya alot๐Ÿ˜ญ.still can't believe that cv's n channel hv destroyed such a beautiful story of Maya.people like me who hv started watching this show for its concept r actually fooled for many silly things.i still feel Madhav doesn't deserve the tragic end n the story of Maya is incomplete...
roshanehkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post MaYa are the soul of the show i will love & miss khobsurat only for MaYa
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tohru

nice post yes miss them
i still watch MaYa scenes today watched the epi when madhav handed the divorce papers to Aru & takes the wedding album

Ya I loved that scene๐Ÿ˜Š