TOI Article TAPESHWARI SHARMA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Tapeshwari Sharma to enter 'Chhanchhan'
Tapeshwari SharmaMore Pics
Optimystix Production's daily Chhanchhan aired on Sony Entertainment Television was launched with much pomp and fanfare.

The show managed to open with a decent TRP of 1.4 but as time passed by, the numbers started dipping and in spite of having Sanaya Irani, one of the popular faces of small screen as their female lead, the show can't get out of its struggling state.

However, the makers are still hopeful for better days ahead and have planned to infuse some more drama in the on-going plot by introducing a character. Actress Tapeshwari Sharma last seen in Colors Parichay will enter the show as a Gujarati girl.

Sources inform that the makers had earlier approached Pooja Banerjee for the same role but things didn't materialize with her and now the role is been played by Tapeshwari. Tapeshwari has been finalized to play the role of a Gujarati girl Sonali who was Uma Ben's (Supriya Pathak) choice to be her daughter-in-law but Manav ( Anuj Sachdeva) went ahead to marry Chhanchhan. She will now enter to create a rift between Chhanchhan and Manav. Apart from Tapeshwari, the daily will also witness the entry of Arvind Vaidya who was earlier finalized to play the role of Dadaji but due to the shift in storyline his track got postponed. The veteran actor will now join the cast of Chhanchhan.

When contacted, Tapeshwari said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show from Yesterday (8 July 2013). I will be playing the role of a Gujarati girl who likes Manav and wanted to marry him but it did not happen. It's an interesting character and I am having a great time shooting with the cast and crew."
i  know  her  she  is  sanju  from  sasural  genda  phool
She is really good as vamp! 
I think it would be a good addition!
Good she's just a new entry and not a Parallel Lead seems more like a vamp maybe!  
tfs
welcome to the chhanchhan team
but i guess it will take time for her to ccome...in the show..i thnk dadaji will come first...
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

but i guess it will take time for her to ccome...in the show..i thnk dadaji will come first...
She already stated shooting her entry will be around this week or next week for sure.
tfs okay  so now 2 new entries r coming
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

She already stated shooting her entry will be around this week or next week for sure.
When contacted, Tapeshwari said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show from Yesterday (8 July 2013). I will be playing the role of a Gujarati girl who likes Manav and wanted to marry him but it did not happen. It's an interesting character and I am having a great time shooting with the cast and crew."
TFS...

Waiting for the new track!