Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

understand the rules before you post any thing

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Friends,

Though I am completely tied up in my personal work, the forum is forcing me into active mode... Please bare with me in any delays on responding as my lappy is under repair.

Please read these Global Rules before you react/act with any post/reply on this forum.

1. I am seeing more posts talking and discussing on the fans, groups, fake and real fans etc... Please stop posting your views on fans. post your views on the show, story line, tracks. Any post which discusses members will be closed and WL will be raised.

2. Stop moral policing on others. If you feel a certain post is offending, do use report button, do not try to say what that member can do/has to do.  

Eg:  he/she can watch the show, stop watching the show, stop posting her/his views. 

3. Every one in this forum has right to post their view about the show and tracks.  You do not have right to say, who ever is posting that they do not like current track or wrong or vice versa. All kinds of views have to co-exist.

People who instigate others will be getting a raise in WL. Few episodes left so enjoy the last few days with an open mind and open attitude towards any kind of post.

Bhanu
DKNSK DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Bhanu for this much needed post!

Honestly guys, the show is about to end- for whatever reason it may be. Let bygones be bygones and lets enjoy the last few days of the show. If you don't like the show and need to rant, we have a Frustrations Thread stickied for you, please use it! If you have an issue with a post, hit the report button! Action may be delayed, but it will be taken if your report is deemed justified!

Lets make the last few days of this show in the forum a memorable one, eh!

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bhanu and ritchelle spdp and so many soumya fans always comment on rohit insult him and bash him they why not u take any against and if we support u always close the topic why this forum is only for soumya and all fair luking heroes not for rohit fans very much partiality 
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

@bhanu and ritchelle spdp and so many soumya fans always comment on rohit insult him and bash him they why not u take any against and if we support u always close the topic why this forum is only for soumya and all fair luking heroes not for rohit fans very much partiality 

Please check your PM. Lets have this conversation through PMs.
princessglory thumbnail
i dont know how to write in inbox so i am writing one soumya rocks in her post mentioned that i should thank shashi and sumeet for giving rohit as a lead becoz he is my boyfriend i can take this this is something very insulting to me pls luk in to the matter otherwise ill take this to cyber complaint forum
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

i dont know how to write in inbox so i am writing one soumya rocks in her post mentioned that i should thank shashi and sumeet for giving rohit as a lead becoz he is my boyfriend i can take this this is something very insulting to me pls luk in to the matter otherwise ill take this to cyber complaint forum

To reply to a person, there is a Reply button in orange in the top right hand corner of the PM. 

Also, I can assure you that the DT has seen that comment and Bhanu/Ravs/GM will take action. Please give them about 24 hours of working time.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Bhanu and Balam Pichkari , I can understand moderating a forum is indeed a tough job. You guys are doing a nice job.

The most hurtful thing I came across is people are openly bashing Rohit without any souce or proof.

I was shocked to see a post which says most of the fans of Rohit are fake fans, Mids
princessglory thumbnail
@bhanu and ritchell where is ur rules gone see one post it is full of insulting comments against me now soumya fans leaving soumya and rohit they started commenting that i am a gf of rohit pls luk into this matter it is just taking a toll on my health i just came here as a rohit fan and here i am only getting bashing and i dont want to mention this anywhere but i am not a normal personal  i am a cancer patient and i am suffering from cervical cancer to just pass my time and have gud time here i came here and out of sincerity i like acting of mr.rohit (vansh mjht etc) so as a true fan i am supporting him but what is this 
cuteheena thumbnail
princessglory is disliking comments on soumya profile ..dont know what she wants plz tell her the show is finish
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteheena

princessglory is disliking comments on soumya profile ..dont know what she wants plz tell her the show is finish

As the DT, we have no access to celeb profiles. If you feel anyone disliking Somya's comments is offensive, please feel free to raise the issue to the GMs.