\|/ Nautanki Times #51- A New Beginning \|/

Posted: 10 years ago

------------------------------ x --------------------------------

Nautanki Times #51

------------------------------ x --------------------------------

The office is decorated...with colorful flares and balloons...and there is a BIG banner announcing "Welcome to Nautanki Times"

Dimple is sitting and blowing more balloons and cribbing in her own self.

Dimps: Gosh! This girl... *glares at Shivu* saare phhugge mujhse hi phul-waayegi  

Shivu: *with an innocent face* kuch bola kya Dimps?

Dimps: *frustrated* nahi... tu kaam kar apna chup chaap...

Shivu: I am so happy na Dimpy! We're here with the NEW SEASON of NAUTANKI TIMES!! Like...it feels so nice...! With BRAND NEW SECTIONS...and new members joining in...

Dimps: and thats why you're making me do all the balloons...

Shivu: haw...I've to do the NL this week na...so big deal Dimps!

Dimps: πŸ˜‘ chal chup chap NL kar...nikammi...

Shivu: okieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Guys!

Me and Dimple welcome you all to the BRAND NEW SEASON of our Newsletter. Without much ado, I wish to welcome all the NEW members of Nautanki Times with a WARM HUG... πŸ€—πŸ€—and they are

-Wild_Desire-
chiknichameli07
manesha76
Nafs_Sweetheart
tabby999
EternalFrission

We welcome you all from the bottom of our heart and we hope you've a FUN time with us.

Credits

Heads: -Dimple- & .BadtameezDil.

Headers: .BadtameezDil.
Award Signatures : MarshP

Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Bakra of the week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Article of the week: Jyo_KSG
Prediction of the week : manesha76  
Ratings of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Sun raha hai na tu aka Message to CV's : M.Hurr
Madhubala Addict of the week : Nafs_Sweetheart 
FF/OS/SS of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion Sense that needs to be trashed- chiknichameli07

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Hello !  Giving my segment today itself as I'm leaving for home tomorrow(I stay in a hostel currently and for hols,I'm going home! ) Wont be active in IF much but as always ,will submit my segment,next weekend too!😳  Wont be able to cover tomorrow's episode as it hasnt been aired yet so till Friday's  (today's episode) will give the summary! 

Monday,1st July

The Episode begins with Sultan's mother giving sweets to Radha. Sultan asks his mother to come to his room because Radha is having Mohan Kundra's photo. Sultan's mother asks for that photo. Deepali and Sikki are happy because they expect a fight to happen against each other. RK scolds Sultan's mother so sultan's mother tells that they have to move from that place hence Sultan gets angry with Rk.Deepali tells Sikki that Sultan and his mother should not go out from Rk's home and they plan for it. Deepali asks the servant to put Mohan's photo in the hall planning to ruin RK's family. Sultan's mother leaves Rk's home and she tells RK's family and Madhu to stop them. Deepali waits for Sultan's mother to see Mohan Kundra's photo in the hall. Radha gives a gift to Sultan's mother.

Tuesday,2nd July

The Episode begins with Sultan's mother seeing Sultan's father's photo in the hall, so Deepali's plan is successful. Madhu and Radha gets shocked when they see Mohan Kundra's photo and she scolds Mohan. Radha is very sad because of Sultan's mother issues so goes to take rest. Deepali comes to see Radha but Madhu doesn't allow her. Radha tells all the truth about Mohan Kundra to Madhu and also adds that Mohan is already married and that Sultan's mother was saying the truth. Radha tells that she feels very guilty and feels bad for Meera. RK calls but Radha says not to answer for his call. Radha asks Madhu to hide this matter from RK. Madhu tells that if Rk comes to know about the matter he will definitely get angry and Madhu thinks about that RK's promise. Madhu sees the family bangle in Sultan's mother hand and she gets shocked because she also wears a similar bangle.

Wednesday,3rd July

The Episode begins with Radha accepting in front of Madhu that she knew everything about Meera and her son. RK tells Bittuji that he is sure Sultan's claim is just a way to gain attention. Sultan takes care of his mother. Radha goes to talk to Madhubala in the kitchen. Radha says that she is feeling very guilty and wishes that she can go back in time and correct things. Madhu consoles her and says that she could not have corrected anything even if she could. Radha says that she could saved Meera from getting into such state of mind. Madhu says that if she really wants she can still help Meera and takes her to Sultan's room. Madhu tells Sultan that she will fetch him his mother's rights.Sultan says that RK and his mother will agree if Radha comes to meet them herself.

Thursday,4th July

The Episode begins with Madhu telling Sultan that they have thought to treat Meera as much as possible. Radhaji says that she has decided she will do all she can do in the situation like taking full responsibility of Meera's treatment be it in any country. Madhubala says but they agreed something else to which Radha says that she would not be able to do more than this for the lady who can spoil her dead husband's name. Sultan feels insulted and asks whether she came to help them or pour salt on their wounds. Sultan asks Radha to leave. Madhubala asks Radha why she said so although she said something else in the morning to which Radha says that she was emotional then but all that is not possible. Radha further makes Madhubala to promise that she would not dislose this fact to RK. Madhubala listens to RK talking to his father's photo that God can be wrong but his father can never be wrong. Dipali goes to Radha to get all gossips for herself.

Friday,5th July

The Episode begins with Rk asking Madhu why she was fighting with Radha. Madhu gets surprised because Madhu comes to their home and RK teases her. Radha teases Bittuji and Sikki. Sikki asks her for his business but Deepali stops him. RK and Madhu go for an outing and they get blessings from Radhaji. Radhaji warns Madhu not to tell any matter to RK. Radha searches something in store room, Deepali sees it but Radhaji is not aware of it. Deepali enters into the store room as soon as Radhaji leaves the room and she finds the photo of Sultan's mother and Mohan Kundra's marriage photo. Deepali is very happy and she thinks to herself that she will destroy this family with this photo. Sultan bribes some people,telling them  to spoil RK's happiness in any means. Madhu is very upset for Radha ji's issues so RK asks why she is very sad and he tries to make her happy.

24th-29th June entries:

Dark Love:

RK agrees too talk with sultaan when madhu calls sultaan to talk to RK and settle things,RK brings madhu in the car with him and they both wait for sultaan,Madhu thanked RK for letting her coming with him,she hugs RK and RK puts his arm around her madhu lean son RK's chest and says that everything will be allright now,RK says yes it will be he tighten his grip around madhu and than Sultaan arrives,RK keeps madhu in the grip while madhu with a smile resting in his arms,RK has a dark grin on his face as he watches sultaan coming towards the car in the mirror.

Madhu asks RK while dabbing his hear with towel that what exactly he talked to sultaan and RK tells madhu he will tell her but later than RK asks madhu about the packing for honeymoon and she says she was doing that and tell her what to pack RK pins madhu to the wall and gets romantic and says ot madhu why there's need of clothes on honeymoon madhu blushes and tells rk to shut up he says he meant he would buy new clothes on honeymoon(Kaameena)he says what was she thinking?madhu blushes again and RK sings tumhara badtamiz dil manay naa and madhu pushes him away.

Madhu's waiting for RK and sleeping on the sofa just than sultaan passes by and is somewhat mesmerize by madhu's beauty,just than RK comes and sultaan hides,RK caresses madhu's face and she wakes up saying his name and hugs him,she requests him not angry with her,RK says he thought she was angry with him,Madhu gets worried and tells RK they just got married and bad things are happening,but Rishabala gave each other promise that they will never hide anything from each other RK too apologizes to madhu for using her like that,Madhu asks RK is now everthing normal b/w them he says no because there's still the passion between them and he carries madhu away in his arms(ofcourse to their bedroom)

1st-6th July:

RK dances with madhu on kuch na kaho but madhu remains worried RK sings and dances with madhu(what a cutie pie RK/VD was looking in that scene)as madhu remains worried RK says he's planning an outing with her in paris and a very beautiful girl is waiting for him there,madhu asks his girlfriend RK says first she was not paying attention and now when he said girl friend she becomes typical wife.RK says he will shift his location in Indian hill station so if maa will be needing them they will quickly come back,he tells madhu that"terha hoon par tera hoon"he says there's no other girl in his life,he has learn from his ancestors to love crazily and passionately but with full commitment and he will always love her like that madhu hugs RK and is worried.

Madhu walks out of Radha's room worried RK calls madhu's name but she kept on walking as she climb up the stairs she slips and RK catches her in time madhu asks him when did he come he says when she fell no when she was royally ignoring him,RK keeps madhu in his arms and asks what she was thinking?he says its been a long time since they had a fight he says he wants to see his jungle bille and he says ther are going for an outdoor shoot where they will fight a lot,madhu insists on cancelling the trip as she's worried about ma rk says ok on one condition he whispers something in madhu's ears and she blushes and they both went to their room smiling.

I n the night RK's talking to MK's picture and saying he knows his father cant be wrong and he was  a faithful partner of his mother,madhu sees this and feels bad and back hugs RK,RK says its kundra's charms no one can resist he says to mk's photo that your daughter in law is ready to come on honeymoon madhu says no way RK says we will see.

Madhu's unpacking stuff in the hotel room when RK comes and sits and back hugs madhu he says doesn't feel like at all to shoot in this romantic season he wants to take her out on a date he's about to close in on madhu when bittu ji comes.

Madhu comes to RK's sets where RK's shooting the scene is about hiding and lies as RK turns around and sees madhu he says"tuje chaha hai is qadar kay ek jhoo teri dewangi kam na kar paya"RK reads out the whole poem  walking towards madhu passionately and madhu looking at RK with worry and tears in her eyes.

Surefire.. goes hands down to Radha jis volte face πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I mean.. whad da ...whad da...was that?? πŸ˜² First she in denial ...then feels guilty ..wants to make amends. .n then does a volte face... πŸ˜² Din like what she did when she met Sultan ..offering only medical help..rather than resolving the matter..! Thereafter her reaction at Madhu ..justifying what she did was right.. was a shocker for sure..! πŸ˜•

Hands down goes to Sikky the Matchmaker   πŸ˜†

Seriously ..this guy is so super entertaining ... be it . .his .. snide remarks on his WIFE .. in his own humorous style. .or his desperation ... to get a match... for Bittu ji ... he just rocks it every time..! πŸ˜† Looking forward to his match making round 2 .. with Bittu - Roma..!! 

RK undoubtedly for loving madhu so passionately,for all those cutie moments and all his efforts to keep madhu happy. RK's innocence was something unique and treat for the eyes,when he was talking to MK's picture he doesn't know the truth so it kinda sound really adorable and cute to me. Star of the week undoubtedly RK.

Well this week it was a disaster of Fashion but  Madhu  looked good in this  dress.. 
Though the saree was simple but Madhu looked good in this😊

Ever since our darling Madhubala has been married off, her wardrobe choices have took a turn for the worst! This week was no different- 3 dresses' Yes 3 out of 6 costumes that she wore this week have made it to the "Fashion that needs to be trashed" list. Lets start from the very beginning- Pink saree paired with a yellow blouse- bad color concoction but we've seen some really awful ones before! Dear stylist, those subtle, lacey blouses are becoming abominably repetitive. The saree itself was way too modest for our newly married bride who had scored  a Neeta Lulla lehenga for her wedding.  Second on the list is her outdoor shoot/honeymoon saree. Wait, in case you have forgotten which one.. Lemme help you recall the frumpy grey-green-pink saree with  huge golden spheres on the pallu. I remember my eyes beseeching for some sunglasses to look at its shimmering silver edging. Yes I understand, we all love colors, but not in that chaotic combo. Sorry Madhubala,  your designer must understand that blacks and greys should be kept to the minimal while deciding on ones honeymoon ensemble. And you thought I was done, NOPE! One more- and guess what? ITS GREY (AGAIN)!   Why would anyone give her a floor length, unflattering GREY Anarkali with a florescent green border? ALSO, lets throw a pink veil on it which covers more than half of her svelte figure and pray that it doesn't look obnoxious. Fashion statement or a cry for desperately needed help? You be the judge.

Hello shello ..te satsriya kal πŸ˜³ ... lets quickly dive into the pics of the week ...

>> The Mummy Tales ..

Oh well .. oh  well ...the mum vs mum ladai is on in full swing ..  with Radha ji.. going into denial mode.. while Meera ji ...silently suffers ...!! 

>> The Romantic Couple ..

Na aav dekha na tav .. Right Kameena.. directly got to business..with his BIWI .. n how πŸ˜‰ Be it . morning or night..RK and Madhu were always side by side..!! No wonder .. Rishbala were totally worthy of a swoon ..!

>> The Angry Young Man..

With the world conspiring against him ... Sultan .only strengthened his resolve to get justice for his mom.. and ordered his men to ensure Rishbala din get a moment of calm! πŸ˜²

1. Sultan: To jao tod daala uska woh set🀣

Like Seriously. I went in a shocked state at the very first moment and then burst into laughter. I was like what the hell happened with SUltan ek dam se he This was not the Sultan shoen previously. Does he really really think that breaking down his set from goons will help breaking RK. Dont know what he is upto. I would really suggest him to personally break RK if he can, but not by sending the goons

2. RK: Thoda teda hoon, par tera hoon

Hayeee RK copying his BIWI. Chalo atleast kuch to seekhaπŸ˜†

3. RK: Aur mein tumse hamesha, paaglon ki tarahan pyar karunga

πŸ‘πŸ‘This is RK And we want this oNLY.

Even Now BIWI wants the same. Now she knows too that RK love's one Madely. He can never love like a seedha saadha sareef sa mundaπŸ˜† He needs to be mad, silly, pagal, junoon se bhara hua ishq types to Love Madhu.

Madhu - Mujhe tumhara peena pasand Nahi hai..

RK - Aur mujhe tumhara.. chup chap jeena πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Uff . .jab Sher aur Sherni .. bolte hain ..to bas.. hosh uda dete hain ..! The two punchlines conveyed..their mutual ..love .. and concern for each other..while .. also conveying their distinct styles of expressing it..! πŸ˜³

Vote in GOLD Awards - DVD-AR/ Madhubala

By:Armu4eva

View: 1606
Replies: 49

Non Sticky

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!!

By:Niki_cool

View: 3024
Replies: 110

By titlilove

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3621212?pn=100

16 likes

16 likes by Mzindependant

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3621212?pn=127

By -Hanaa-

ANDDD

By rishbalalover

By 
itsRitzi

by PrittB 39 likes

by  ronnie30 70 likes

by ronnie30 98 likes

Madhubala Addictz Of The Week

My choice for this week is - tabby999

I've chosen tabby to be our addictz of the week after looking at her activity she has made 54 threads for the week, over a wide range of subject matter, from symbolism of the lead pair's actions, TRP analysis, reporting tweets from relevant people in the serial world concerned with this show, spoilers and news to the forum, from various sources SBS/SBB/E24, metromasti and the Colors tv's website. Tabby also posts photos of the actors in the show and analysis of their actions. She's keeping the forum very active and also works for the betterment of the actors by urging everyone on the forum to vote for the actors at award shows. Congratulations and totally deserved. 

Sun Raha Hai Tu

MESSAGE TO THE CVS

Patta patta buta buta haal humaray janay

Janay na janay cvs hi na janay viewers tu sab kuch janay hai'

Yes,after Sultaan's childish act of gathering goons to make RK's life hell by breaking things on his sets which will create an unrest in his life,is making no sense at all, revenging RK's not going to get him his mother's rights which according to him was the goal of his life,but than at this point CVs have proved RK right that Sultaan is angry as he didn't get madhu,what sultaan is upto is this a fight for justice for his mother or the vengeance from RK for Madhu???

What was done by MK cannot be undone now and no one is responsible for it except for MK,RK's innocent but RK is the same man who troubles sultaan when he sees madhu with him well they are both married now.Rejected in love and abandoned by the father the father who is also RK's father which makes him brother to RK,Sultaan is disgusted by this fact too,so what's annoying him,RK being his brother,RK being the husband of the woman he loves or RK being the son of the father who destroyed his mother's life'???

Please CVs get a life..show us some logic or end all this.

Ratings of the week

I would rate this week 2.5/5.Well this week we got some fillers epis! Also some okayish episodes too! Radha discloses that what Sultan told about Mohan was right, dipali gets to know about Mohan Kundra truth! The thing which I guess most of us dislikes is Radha asking Madhu to hide the truth from RK  .Though she is doing that as mother but when RK will get to know the truth of his own father, also his wife & Mother after knowing it hided from him he will be heart broken & also angry, so I would rate this week 

2.5/5😊

Prediction of the Week

My Prediction about this Track is that there is one more proof Mohan Kundra has hidden which no one must be knowing . I think that proof would be found by Madhu in Sitara Studio behind MK's photo frame or some other place in Sitara Studio . 

MK ki dairy milegi Madhu ko that would be climax . So truth might be revealed in the end . 

Teda Hai Par Mera Hai

Hola there!

No! No! this isn't a Kurkure Advertisement, But a Very New Section in our Newsletter.

In other words, this is a Reader's Corner!!

Now you all Lovely Readers will contribute to a Part of this Newsletter, isn't that great?

Now, *I see that CONFUSED look on you faces*

We have lots of Talent scattered in our FORUM.

So we using this section, are trying to give the deserving a Chance, To give your Talent a Platform.

So for this Week we have something for our Dear Writers, Not only the one who write Fictions, But even you Episode Analysis, Takes, Views take Place in being a WRITER.

What we have for you is:

%% Write on the Theme%%

What you have to do?

>>We are going to give a theme.

>>Interested Members should write an Article on that, You can even write a Short experience relavant to that.

>>PM your final writing to ApurvaLovesARVI

>> Word Limit is 100-120 words.

The Best Article will get selected and It will be Published here in the Newsletter, isn't that cool😎

So, the THEME for this Week is-

"Look Around"!

It means Look around in the forum.

What you think is happening there? The Fan fights the CM Rank and the Members, thier Drooling over the their favourite Characters and the Actors,the ATs, The DTs! What you think about these?

So wear your Writing Hats and Send in your entries

Highlighting your own Madhubala Forum!

You got only a Week, till the Publishing of next issue.

So Hurry Guys!

And Best of Luck

Those who still didn't understand PM either the NL Heads or ApurvaLovesARVI

Editor's Note:

Hey Guys, the 51st NL is up! We are here with a NEW BEGINNING of the Newsletter after the 50 SUCCESSFUL EDITIONS. We have added some new sections and we have some new members on board!

I hope you enjoy it...

-Shivu and Dimple!
Congratulation To The NL Team and all  Winners...❀️
Rocking NL AsAlways 😎

Wow awesome thread  . 

Congrats to all Winners πŸ‘ . 
Updated One More Section 

Teda Hai Par Mera Hai