Awesome Choreography...Awesome episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys what a Dance...  it is so nicely executed... 

hail SHANTANU...๐Ÿ‘
hail MACEDON...๐Ÿ‘

Just loved the performance to the core...be it their dressing style...be it their concept...and the dance steps...all of them were so good...i really missed archi and amar G...๐Ÿ˜ญ
and what do i say about vrushika...she was so good..but it was scary also man...sab bechari ko phek rahe the...i was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ...so damm sexy๐Ÿ˜ณ and with shantanu ๐Ÿ˜‰( temperature bad gaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)...and shantanu, amar, massy,sam,alisha,splash...bharat , sneha g were awesome...

Loved the papa scene and cute kiss scene...shantanu and vrushika are sooo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amar and vrinda were also too good...depicting the pain wala part...

Very excited for the face-off...( but do din kaise kate๐Ÿ˜ญ)

shantanu and macedon did a really gud choreography
It was epic - mother of all performances. Shancedon were just brilliant. Out of box idea and even more brilliant choreography matched with some amazing performance. This was wow. Everyone was fabulous but it was VruShan who owned it like boss. And as I said in my post - I would have declared them winner for the last shot only. It was WOW. And yes the way they were tossing Vrushi was amazing in a way and frightening too. 
Yep it was awesome epi today, d3,tr,ss fans all r satisfied,lovely epi, firstly awesme dance performance, next rey emotion,next swaron kis..wow wow dis s wot they say fantabulous episode