vijay bhai can u suggest a solution for this?

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
vijay bhai my warning level was raised almost 11 months back.i haven't created that big violence or any war here that 11months is not enough to decrease my wl.i've pmed the mod asking to decrease my wl but she seems too busy not to answer.if she is busy with her work i too am busy.i'm not a jobless person who roams day and night.and the other mod who gave me warning is no more a mod.so ya wat should i do nw in order to decrease my wl? Edited by sreelu094 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
11months is a long time...
it depends on the DT soo try to PM the respective DT again
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello dear

you must contact Channel Moderater of that channel for reduction as you said the one who gace you WL is no more a moderater here . Or if that channel is having a moderater , you can PM GMs Aahaana and *Shruti* . They will help you.

regards😳
sreelu094 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hello dear

you must contact Channel Moderater of that channel for reduction as you said the one who gace you WL is no more a moderater here . Or if that channel is having a moderater , you can PM GMs Aahaana and *Shruti* . They will help you.

regards😳

the channel moderator itself seems busy not to answer me.anywayz thanks for the suggestion .i thought not to trouble the GMs till nw.but i guess only they could help me out nw.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreelu094

the channel moderator itself seems busy not to answer me.anywayz thanks for the suggestion .i thought not to trouble the GMs till nw.but i guess only they could help me out nw.

my pleasure.
well, which channel's CM?
yeah PM Aahaana, she can help!😳
sreelu094 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

my pleasure.
well, which channel's CM?
yeah PM Aahaana, she can help!😳

D3 forum.umm i've pmed aahaana.uff i should have heard my frnd b4he did suggest me to pm aahaana b4 but lolz i forgot her name that i couldn't pm...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreelu094

D3 forum.umm i've pmed aahaana.uff i should have heard my frnd b4he did suggest me to pm aahaana b4 but lolz i forgot her name that i couldn't pm...

yes...wait for sometime, aahana will help you.😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sreelu094,
Closing this thread because like I wrote in the PM, I will get back to you once I have spoke to the section DT. Just have some patience and we will sort it out:)