Saraswatichandra

Kumud : Saras Ki Radha, Saras ki Sita

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There has been so much of comparisons regarding saras kumud relationship with either Krishna and Radha or Ram and Sita.

They r always shown standing in front of Krishna and  Radha . ...well may be krishna is a popular deity in Gujrat

Kumud being there for Saras ,helping encouraging and loving all like Radha .Their  love pure all intended to support emotional and heading to a platonic one .

But then that  night everything changed after there gandharva vivah ...exchange of mala on an auspicious time made them husband and wife  and we had Pareeneta Kumud .So Saras ki Radha became his Sita , his wedded wife and they rightfully made love too .

The story has till now moved very aptly with saras kumud relationship becoming fonder and fonder .Kumud first became Saras ki prem deewani radha ,then promiced to be his Sita his companioin in happiness and sorrows .

After all this do we really think anybody can REALLY be another husband to Kumud.
U may force her into saat phere and put sindoor .

But do we really think she will break promise she made to Saras for being his Radha and his Sita  his companion forever

Marriage is auspicious yes but so was the auspicious night when they promised each other as husband and wife and so was Karwachauth when they repeated the promises.

It will be interesting to watch how these lovers fulfill their eternal promises made at auspicious moments

Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post Shana...
SC was simple sweet till nw..never thought abt wht wl happen nxt... Nw d main twist is here n see everyone is thinking abt wht n hw wl happen everythng... Life suks over a serial...lol
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

Lovely Post Shana...
SC was simple sweet till nw..never thought abt wht wl happen nxt... Nw d main twist is here n see everyone is thinking abt wht n hw wl happen everythng... Life suks over a serial...lol

lol...yes this twist was to happen ...we knew that ...dont we... still its hard to let  our happy honeymoon period go πŸ˜†
Arshics thumbnail
First I loved the title, and yes, you have nailed it Shana, 

I always wondered why the transition from Radha to Seeta, 

It's because Kumud transitioned from Premika to Patni

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Now what? 

now will we see her as Saras ki Meera? 

First of all, I think marriage or no marriage, she needs to tell Saras that she is with him

Saras needs the confidence that she loves him because he is Saraswatichandra and not because he is the Vyas scion! 

Two LN needs to see that without Saras he is orphaned and not the other way round, I want to see the Vyas fortune dip from 10,000 crore to 10 
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshicritic

First I loved the title, and yes, you have nailed it Shana, 

I always wondered why the transition from Radha to Seeta, 

It's because Kumud transitioned from Premika to Patni

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Now what? 

now will we see her as Saras ki Meera? 

First of all, I think marriage or no marriage, she needs to tell Saras that she is with him

Saras needs the confidence that she loves him because he is Saraswatichandra and not because he is the Vyas scion! 

Two LN needs to see that without Saras he is orphaned and not the other way round, I want to see the Vyas fortune dip from 10,000 crore to 10 

thanks arshi ...actually idea of heading came while i saw sc clippings in sbs where kumud complained that she is saras ki sita and not radha...as she wants to live as his wife

strangely i found it odd...one one side she fasts  karwachauth vrat  and says she is his wife  from that very night...but then she is afraid that there relationship may remain adhoora in eyes of society if she is not publicly married to him

she is saras ki radha and sita  but then she wants to be his Sita in eyes of Society too and not just radha

Strange Radha's love to Krishna is eternal and platonic while Sita 's love got her nothing but only seperation from her husband kidnapped by raavan and then sent to forest ,still all want to be sita not radha

Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice post shana..very well said abt all the things..Lets see how there fate will tk them..bd how sacrifices they have to do for eachothers..i wish they fulfiled their evry promise 😭
APRIL14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post dearπŸ‘
personally i am fan of krishanji i just love him 
but first time i want to see saras as ram and kumud as sitaji 'kiyuki sitaji se door hone ke batbhi unhone doosri sadi nahi ki sitaji se hamesha pyaar karte rahe'πŸ˜‰

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps_321

Awesome post

thanks just wanted to put my mind
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayushii_Angel

Very nice post shana..very well said abt all the things..Lets see how there fate will tk them..bd how sacrifices they have to do for eachothers..i wish they fulfiled their evry promise 😭

they will ayushi...they have to ...for us and for the love they say they cherish for life
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdutta

nice post dearπŸ‘

personally i am fan of krishanji i just love him 
but first time i want to see saras as ram and kumud as sitaji 'kiyuki sitaji se door hone ke batbhi unhone doosri sadi nahi ki sitaji se hamesha pyaar karte rahe'πŸ˜‰

Humara saras Kumud ka Krishna bhi hai aur Raam bhi after all they bothe were blue coloured human forms of same God 😊