Nishant Shokeen(Kanha) blessed with a baby girl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Nishant Shokeen blessed with a baby girl

Nishant Shokeen, wife with new born baby
Nishant Shokeen, wife with new born baby

Television actor Nishant Shokeen, who had earlier reprised the role of Kanha in Zee TV's Choti Bahu, after making an entry into Hollywood by doing a commercial for Walmart within just one month of his stay in Hollywood and has also signed up for a movie, has become a proud father to a cute little baby girl.

We contacted Nishant who told. "Yes, I am now a father to a little baby girl. She was born on June 29th in Los Angeles. We have named her Naysa, which means Miracle of god in Hebrew."

Nishant is super excited "I am going crazy over her. Can't believe! She so awesome...she looks at me and my whole body shivers. My sister is here from India to help me and my wife and then my parents are coming in July. ..So lot of family support."

We wish the couple and the newly born all of the happiness in the world..

- Ranjini Nair

Congrats -- kanhaji on your in baby
Wishing her a long and happy healthy life
Glad this mag gave us news as this IF only gives news of the same stars same shows over and over last wk Qh had 2 articles the same day
Could both news be given in one article but no they have to do this so their fav stars and show can get higher rankings
Same with someone's birthday was a little while ago and 3 article on one birthday

If India F wants to delete this post than so be it just staing a fact and letting them know even after so many mentions pls be fair to all shows actors they are still unfair --but kya Kate I guess it's all politics

Oops just thought of something it's not IF but their---/forget it
Wow our kanha of cb

In his real life he has a complete family now wishing him the best wishes😊
Originally posted by chayya55

Glad this mag gave us news as this IF only gives news of the same stars same shows over and over last wk Qh had 2 articles the same day
Could both news be given in one article but no they have to do this so their fav stars and show can get higher rankings
Same with someone's birthday was a little while ago and 3 article on one birthday

If India F wants to delete this post than so be it just staing a fact and letting them know even after so many mentions pls be fair to all shows actors they are still unfair --but kya Kate I guess it's all politics

Oops just thought of something it's not IF but their---/forget it

Chaya nothing will happen this IF does as it likes --fans ke Kahna suite hai 

How many times have asked for Avinas news -- kuch hua nahe na we get their news from other mags and forums 
Very happy for Nishant. Wish him & his family all the best.
congrats to them both on their new bundle of joy. i finally watched the walmart commercial n i was like oh thats him.
thnx ashna for sharing...
Congrats and have a lovely time to nishant shokeen...