Views of Women of the show so far

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
OBSERVATION AND PoV NOT CRITICISM 

1. Preeti - Really like her .. she is true and binds. In middle so many things that demotivate her she will  bounce back and do something that gives her happiness. She is representing a large huber of women in our society. 

2. Pallavi - I wonder don't people know about work timing etc. before they get married then why suddenly those things becomes trouble. I don't see anyone else in her house.  Something I find is not what us shown about her. looking at her house she looks more than just well off..  Why dad's b'day needs to be cancelled he is is advised to loose weight.. can't guest come enjoy and can give happiness to him? She managed everything like an event - as per her job. 

3. Aunty - Complete fail to understand her. Look at her house and all .. how she managed to create that kind of living ? she does not work… one ex keeps coming to her ….- sorry can't understand any flow in her life 

4. Mahima - Feel bad for her.. she needs to get life .. I wish she succeeds - the way her mom treats her and the kid of things she says and her sister talk to her … it is heartening. 

5. Malishka - Difficult to understand her.. what she wants in life. FOr ow she is enjoying … but lacks total direction in life.. 

6. Janu and Co. - I actually like her sister a lot… she is also doing well..  but what is her source of income . what she does.. where are her parents? 

Out of all of them if e See it is only Preeti who has all pages open fem her life so far.