Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Ira, i feel proud of myself being a preacher in IF though i don't practice what i preach.

🤣

typical 😆
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Next People will say don't Praise Producers,Writers as actors do all the hard work,I think choreographers are also part of the Team so why not appreciate them as well.
Gurti_sunshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 guys she tweeted that day during acrobatics that she learny well so Tc u know can do nothing good to DD . they took this her tweet & planted the whole  article. kunki DD ka non existing fiancee, DD ka non existing fiancee ka breakup .DD ka break up ke agle din linkup abb kisi celeb ke tweet ke sahare rai ka pahad banana to discourage her annoying salman fans, ok we all liked drashti's acrobatics but credit goes to salman for giving her good training in a short period of time.Tc is habituated to chek out tweets & make a story on their own without actors bites they will assume & write. In Mb when ever her fans praise her she ives credit to the team work .

pRaGaTi mEhRa ?@pragatimehra23 Jun
dhrashti's performance was beautiful but judges goin ga ga over choreographer is strange its 'dancing with th stars' nothing abt the teacher 
Edited by Gurti_sunshine - 10 years ago

this topic is interesting , that mean  all articale were correct  ,aur kitne  x hai  drasti ke , first x goo , 2  neeraj , crush remo  ,  relation  with salman 😛

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
well, its choreographers who create magic..celebs are following thier instructn.. even if u r not a good dancer , if choreography is suited for u, then u can beat a dancer..  
I will not blame judges, we should blame editing guys... they edit the 4-5 hours of recording to 1 hour, so edit lot of stuf, we will never know if judges praised but got edited or judges really missed to praise her.
Bashers can see ppl really liking dd performance.
I wished that u bashers should be given one chance to perform on that stage so that we can Judge on u guys forget about it if u could do half steps of what dd and salman is doing then we can say who was best .
Get well soon bashers .
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chinkti10

Bashers can see ppl really liking dd performance.
I wished that u bashers should be given one chance to perform on that stage so that we can Judge on u guys forget about it if u could do half steps of what dd and salman is doing then we can say who was best .
Get well soon bashers .

Just one  doubt  !!

I  cant dance  , so i shouldn't judge ?????😲
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Something is burning...

Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is soo not true the judges have always praised Drashti. As far as salman goes them he deserves all the good things said to him. Infact judges have always been super nice to drashti and salman and always gave them 9 points even on their not so great acts.Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 10 years ago