maya leading couple in sony

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i just saw some article where it is mentioned that our Maya couple got 11th postition in leading couple in tv and they are no.1 in sony entertainment  and guys they even beat anandi and shiv and ram and priya jodi     Rohit & Soumya chemistry rocks  whatever the change in the storyline Khoobsurat is always remembered for the love story between ugli boy and beautiful girl  pls share ur commentsEdited by princessglory - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Yes, princessglory, its this article:

Madhav and Aradhya are no.12 out of 17 Best TV couples in the slideshow. ðŸ˜Š
I bet now the PH will be biting their hands in regret for breaking up such a cute jodi...
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
roshanehkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohit Somya are fantastic as aradya madhav the poll clearly show channel played a gamble for trp by killing madhav but lost still 0.5 what a pitty & shame they already ending the show there was no need of such disasteric gamble they killed the concept & destroyed the show before ending it they will be regreting now but no use its too late
blockme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show gave us pain cuz they hurt MaYa fans by killing madhav.but i think this news and past MaYa scenes are always in our heart...no one can kill those sweet things..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No. Ram and Priya is the leading couple of SonySony
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
after all rohit and soumya have better chemistry than New Anandi shiv
princessglory thumbnail
No. Ram and Priya is the leading couple of SonySony 

No dear maya couple no.1 in sony tv shows even they beat chanchan and anandi and shiv and i know balika vadhu lost becoz of new anandi came and even chanchan fk was there at that time of polling  rohit and soumya couple leading and we should be proud of that becoz we all belong to khoobsurat show right 
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: roshanehkhan

Rohit Somya are fantastic as aradya madhav the poll clearly show channel played a gamble for trp by killing madhav but lost still 0.5 what a pitty & shame they already ending the show there was no need of such disasteric gamble they killed the concept & destroyed the show before ending it they will be regreting now but no use its too late

completly agree
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessglory

i just saw some article where it is mentioned that our Maya couple got 11th postition in leading couple in tv and they are no.1 in sony entertainment  and guys they even beat anandi and shiv and ram and priya jodi     Rohit & Soumya chemistry rocks  whatever the change in the storyline Khoobsurat is always remembered for the love story between ugli boy and beautiful girl  pls share ur comments

bIg joke🤣 what is maya and what is chemistry agr chemo hotee tou show flop na jaata remmebr show flop hee elack of chemo ki wjah se hota hai🤣
princessglory thumbnail
@silla thanks for ur comments but i like maya chemistry if u dont like what i will do sabki pasand alag hoti hai