Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

edited---
Comments on chapter 8.

Beautiful. ...

He was definitely physically attracted
to her. He is a man afterall and be it her body
language, her cloths or her eyes everything call
him in and there's only so much a man can resist."

πŸ‘ amzing!! Spot on! You know i really loved this one! You've given the view from the angle of a man's perspective and in so less words!! That's what makes this little part so wonderful i suppose! :) thanks you Indu. you know how I always love to read your comments. they are always so meaningful and its great to have a reader like you πŸ€— i did..thanku. it's not easy to write things from a men's perspective but im trying my best as i have known them πŸ˜† 

She doesn't reveal any name but Abhay was
surprised one client cried almost all night and paid
her to sit with him. He was 45+ and his wife left
him and his 3 kids breaking their picture perfect
happy family. Sometimes people have too much
money but nobody to spend on except forbidden
things."

πŸ‘ extraordinarily amazing! Too too well reserched tanzie! πŸ‘

You now--this i know for a fact! There was a survey and the reporting came out with things such as this--and more...most of it were shocking!!
Anyway i feel so glad and pleased as a reader, to see how wonderfully you are merging facts with fiction. Amazing!!!! πŸ‘ you are too kind towards me Indu. thanks so much πŸ˜³ its true and i have seen it from my own eyes who lonely ppl are even when they have tons of money. sad. 

But it wasn't his pain to share. he isnt
close enough to her to ask her what happened in
her past or why her life is like this. He isn't
anyone in her life to impose his rights on her and
ask her to share her pain with him as it's integral
part of who she is. Strangely it makes him feel a
bit disappointed."

πŸ‘ what a beauty!!!
again sooo beautifully you've presented a man--Abhay--the protagonist's mind, soo wonderfully!! We not only get to know how he thinks...but also how his mind works and is quite different from others! As a man he is far more wise and generous in his thoughts! Really really loved this Abhay n the manner you portrayed him and singled him out from his gender, simply brilliant!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  some ppl wont try to intrude into other ppl's life if they are not close enough or they dont have the right to do so and Abhay is such kind. he sill when he will feel he has the right. 

Kabir and Abhay had a relation that is strictly professional and i liked the way you explained their relationship. Kabir's thought --the way he saw the whole Abhay affair---his pov on rich kids and satisfactory life, were very well penned! πŸ‘ 

I felt bad for Misha. She is almost facing the same demons as Abhay. :( sad.
But good to see that instead of crying...or cursing her fate-she is actually set her foot on the task of revealing the real face of her Father's conduct! This i think is really brave of her!
Loved Misha's character here as well. πŸ‘ I have tried to be as much realistic in this story as possible. we all have friends, (so called) we talk with but will never share out secrets they are like this and when time comes we will never find those friends anywhere to help. life is like this. and Misha- i m experimenting with her character here. lets see how ti turns out. 

Coming back to Abhay Piya!

Abhay seems to be having a gala time with Piya! Both are enjoying each other's company and living their life .

I like the fact that though Abhay isn't definitely a saint, but he is clear about what he wants. He is straight forward and yet has a compassionate heart that sees beyond money and cheap pleasure in life! A very commendable portrayal of the male protagonist from you! Kudos to you Tanzie! πŸ‘β­οΈ he is an honest man. he is having a good time just wat he needs but he isn't desperate to force himself to anyone. he will never. he lives with dignity and honor ppl for whoever they are. 

Abhay spent time with Piya with was pleasure as well as his way of granting her the importance with which Abhay sees her! Piya is different from others, to him and that's why things are so intense between them. Abhay might not know it yet but he'd already allowed her a special place in his life! Yet he is clear in his dealings and approaches Piya, with an offer that he thinks is a kind of business, Piya had nothing to object about!

This makes things a bit complicated. It shows Abhay in a very different light but then again, he is a complete mixture of variant shades here and that makes his character so very interesting! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The turning point had me more interested into the story. I am expecting a lot of twists now. And with Haseena's phone call to Arnab about Abhay, seems to be indicating for something big!
I may be wrong...but that's what i feel right now. thanku. abhay and piyas relationship is indeed very complex here. im apprehensive how far i will be able to justify that. haseena n arnab- no it won be that big. they are sort of social butterflies but sometimes we need help from ppl we less expected. 

Piya--well she is a human n a girl afterall! I can understand. The fears she has begun to harbour is quite natural at this point! And she has a valid reason too.
I don't know...but who knows what if her fear tomorrow turns to be true? Then what would become of her?!!

All in all Abhay piya both intrigued me with their different thoughts and behavioural patterns. As protagonists--both are interesting and keeps the story compelling to read! :)

At this point--the way you're taking reign over the story n taking it forward--i don't know what to say...
Truly the more i read...the more i feel fascinated with the manner in which you're dealing with various issues, as well as human facets, here! All i can say is that you're a very capable writer and i have faith in your abilities to know well, that this would sure be another of your most memorable stories in the future.😳 thanks Indu. i hope you will like their characters in future too and i wont disappoint you.  

Carry onward tanzie! We all are waiting to read more. πŸ€—take care.

thanks a lot Indu πŸ€—
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Abhiya-4ever

First of all Happy new year Di 😊
This update was SUPERB
I was missing ur update n here it is
Luv each n every bit of it
AbHiYa dance moment was soo beautiful
N AbHaY is soo gentle n he dsnt care if d people saw him wid PiYa or what they said
N PiYa was afraid now bcz she fear that what if she started to feel for him

Aww Abhay took leave for PiYa soo cute
Poor Misha feeling bad for her

Plzz plz pm me when ever i update bcz ur updates are worth waiting
Waiting for nxt 😳
Thanks for pm

Originally posted by Abhiya-4ever

Another story
@Tanzie luv u sooo much for this
Prologue seems very interested
AbHiYa luv hate relation  
N the best thing is I alwayz wanted a story like dis n I gt it that too from one of my most fav writter...
But i m not in wattpad n I badly wanted to read it  

Plz plz plz post it on IF too πŸ˜³ 
Cont soon

thanks a lot. im very busy and having difficulties dealing with my time schedule so i cant update regularly unfortunately. will pm you. 
and about the new FF i updated next chapter in wattpad and no i wont be posting it here. atleast no plans for now. nobody reads it anyways except a few ppl so no point. thanks anyways. 
Originally posted by Dark.Desires

Awesome update as always :D Continue soon Di and thank u for the pm :) 

PS- I think u should be happy Di and never give up on writing because u r one of the most talented writer Di and my sole inspiration πŸ€— Love u Di πŸ˜³ 

PSS - I have commented on wattpad too! My username is Pristinesoul with Abhiya pic 

thank you. im not giving up on writing. i will just stop posting here thats it πŸ˜† anyways i got your comment thank you. :)

Originally posted by anjalisharma07

SUPERB update...πŸ˜ƒ

thnx for a romantic part 

eagerly waiting to read next part.

thank you. dont expect romantic part everytime because it will not be there πŸ˜›
Wow... Read ur story today... Nice and a very realistic choice of plot...i must say that only few writers are writing ff ss os... But their way of writing is exceptional.. And yes,u are one of them..
coming back to the story line... Abhay works under arnab dobriyal... Have suffered through his life.. He loves his father though his dead... Nor his relation with his mother is in good book... I think they both have lack in their duties..if haseena would have taken a step towards abhay to console him as a mother.. I think things would have been different but the situation is NT kinda worst but it would have been of piya wasn't there with abhay.. To share his sorrow..yeah not in true meaning but piya was there... Piya too don't have a very good past.. Her own father sold her.. She has bruises not physically but on her heart... After reading last update piya should accept his offer.. They both don't share a hate or love relation though they both like each others .. The proffession in which piya is feeling are not present but the pleasure and abhay just wants someone to be his side to whom he can share what's in his heart.. Both are perfect for each other as they both are satisfying others need but they are denying..
talking about other characters which holds their own mystery and importance I feel so much pitty for misha.. Her own dad is womanizer and the person whom she say her bf kabier too is the same.. But her mind is started to work and now she have fixed cameras to look whether her nightmares are true or not... Kabir should NT play with misha's feeling..
rest of all the characters... All have broken relations or hatred for their partner.. That's made them what they are now ..
update soon... ND yeah plz give ur blog link ..as u mention above that u have started another story .. As u are nt posting here ... Let me read ur work on ur blog... It will be highly sweet of u...
ND do pm me...
Sorry but I can't hold myself back after seeing how long comment I have written.. Wow..
hehehe...
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

First off I have no idea how active I can be on wattpad. My phone doesnt allow me to comment there so I might be irregular. Please dont mind.

Now coming to the update...as usual it makes me think. It makes me wonder!
Abhay and Piya seemed to be dancing around the issue of commitment and relationship and why not. Its fun to watch and I want to hear Piya say her answer :P
Intriguing stuff coming up with Misha.

Loving this FF. This might become my fav of ur works soon :P

i wont be updating very frequent you know that so you dont need to be active but just need to remember your id password there πŸ˜† 
their relationship history or background isn't smooth so it will never ever be easy for them. and yea i decided to play around Mishas character. lets see how it goes. 
thanks a lot. I hope you will keep liking it. 

Originally posted by ..juhi..

Tanzie...!!!!! my darling...how are u...so good to see u are back with the update...I just loved it...so Abhay wants piya to be always around him...they have been spending tym together...*naughty naughty abhiya* there is so such spark b/w them... but alas...the complexity of there relation...there job and there past will take ounce of tymbfor them to realise their love...hope they realize soon...OMG!! abhay asked piya to stay with him...yo man...am so eagerly waiting for piya's answer...yaar...Misha will be so broken to know the real face of Arnab and Kabir... god provide her ample strength for that...and wat does haseena wanted to talk to Arnab and that too about abhay...lets hope for the best...hope she doesnt do anything against abhiya...*fingers crossed* oh and i forget abt the telefilm...he is specially making this for piya right...i mean keeping her in mind...

no coming to the most important part...why does ppl haress u so much...oh agar meko mil jayein na wo log...main unke chote chote chote chote pieces kar k...unka seakabab bna dungi...oil me fry kar dungi...aur bhi bohot kuch...
tanzie darling...u dont take tension yaar...u update wen u want...we will always wait for the updates... no pressure...everyone has a busy lyf too...kuch kiya nai ja skta...

waiting for updates...luv u...❀️ 

Hey Juhi.. thanks for the sweet comment πŸ€—  yea having chemistry/spark is on thing and either the relationship will work or not is another. this is how i plan to show it. nothing much between Arnab and Haseena don worry. yea in Abhay's mind the telefilm story will be based on piyas story or her to be precise. 
thanks a lot. im going through so much anyways. i was out of all network for months but i wont leave the story and wherever i post i will PM you. 

Originally posted by Syed695

Super Awesom Update!!!!

Piya after a lot of thinkin gave in to her desires...n abhay put through his thoughts...abhay will b giving in more shocks to arnab...waiting for nxt n thanks for the PM!!!

Happy New Year!!!

thanks a lot. no shocks to Arnab from Abhay except his unplanned leaves from ofc. πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ..Bournville..

will she or won't she take up his proposal ?

lets see πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by cuteariya

Beautiful update
God kabir start doubt on abhay if he seeing eye candy 
Abhay was lost in piya memory 
They spend time together & abhay like to spend time with piya 
Abhay really want to know abt piya past life but she didn't say anything 
So misha fix camera in her home so she can get to know abt her dad
Poor girl don't know abt her dad & her boyfriend
Abhay took piya for new year party 
But piya was scared if anybody will see her with abhay not for her but for abhay's reputation 
Abhay is so sweet that he ask piya if she feel good or not
Bcoz nobody was concerned abt her ever  
Abhiya romance was hot hot me blush blush 
Loll Arnav was surprised that abhay took leave
Poor piya was scared that she will fall for abhay 
Continue soon
HAPPY NEW YEAR 

thank you. Kabir wont be a problem any soon. thanks for the comment. they wont fall in love soon. 

Originally posted by ---Lizo---

It was brilliant work! Loved it!  
Happy New year! 

thank you. 

Originally posted by VISUforEternity

happy new year, thanks for such a lovely new yr gift...πŸ˜ƒ

ok the update was fab
abhay and piya were sooo hot😳😳 I loved the way abhay makes pia feel, not like all other lusty men...
she is soo carefree with him..
she didn't share her childhood with him though...
don't know why I feel hasina and arnab are gonna create some problem... arnab is a dirty man, feel bad for misha, she loves her mum. atleast arnab should think about his daughter.
well, I m loving abhiya bond, i m sure they both are in love but will not except in so easily esp pia.
well, awesome update, this FF is becoming more and more interesting. u r surely a fabulous writer. i m so in love with this FF😳

Thanks so much. Piya wont be sharing her history with Abhay so soon. she doesnt trust anyone or she isn't in a position to trust anyone. no haseena jus shared her concern with arnab otherwise nothing personal relationship or so. no there is no love between Abhay and piya. its jus a phase and they enjoy each other for now and no love wont be easy for them ever. thanks a lot. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by ..juhi..

Tanzie...!!!!! my darling...how are u...so good to see u are back with the update...I just loved it...so Abhay wants piya to be always around him...they have been spending tym together...*naughty naughty abhiya* there is so such spark b/w them... but alas...the complexity of there relation...there job and there past will take ounce of tymbfor them to realise their love...hope they realize soon...OMG!! abhay asked piya to stay with him...yo man...am so eagerly waiting for piya's answer...yaar...Misha will be so broken to know the real face of Arnab and Kabir... god provide her ample strength for that...and wat does haseena wanted to talk to Arnab and that too about abhay...lets hope for the best...hope she doesnt do anything against abhiya...*fingers crossed* oh and i forget abt the telefilm...he is specially making this for piya right...i mean keeping her in mind...

no coming to the most important part...why does ppl haress u so much...oh agar meko mil jayein na wo log...main unke chote chote chote chote pieces kar k...unka seakabab bna dungi...oil me fry kar dungi...aur bhi bohot kuch...
tanzie darling...u dont take tension yaar...u update wen u want...we will always wait for the updates... no pressure...everyone has a busy lyf too...kuch kiya nai ja skta...

waiting for updates...luv u...❀️ 

Hey Juhi.. thanks for the sweet comment πŸ€—  yea having chemistry/spark is on thing and either the relationship will work or not is another. this is how i plan to show it. nothing much between Arnab and Haseena don worry. yea in Abhay's mind the telefilm story will be based on piyas story or her to be precise. 
thanks a lot. im going through so much anyways. i was out of all network for months but i wont leave the story and wherever i post i will PM you. 

yay!! will wait for it tanzie!!
Originally posted by Princess_jiya

awesome update:) and happy new year:)

thank you 

Originally posted by rhtkumar672

The Update...this is the best new year gift you can give to your readers. Thanx a lot !!
Update is as usual brilliant. Abhay Piya bonding, corporate culture everything shown so beautifully and the last paragraph makes you keenly await the next update. 

thanks so much. will update soon. 

Originally posted by Fierce.Dreamer

I rode ur story in wattpat!  Its outstanding!  Do continue! 
As I don't have a account there so I will comment here or scrap u .. but do  continue it :D

thanks. yes you can comment here no problem. i will pm everyone. 
Originally posted by sanghita0000

WOW!! outstanding update...loved it...So u r in wattpad...I also follow wattpad writers specially supernatural , angel & demon , vampires & werewolf stories...they are cool..& the writers are very talented...I recently finished Bad boys with wings...its brilliant...Now currently reading renesmee & jake stories...πŸ˜ƒ

thanks Sanghita. yes wattpad has cool stories. if you read my story there do comment on that also. thanks. 

Originally posted by mahi4ever

Amazing update, loved da character abhay . M too curious to know more abt Arnab n haseena n wat exactly shez worried abt , it's Gud to see abhay pia having some Gud n carefree time with each other. Poor misha , she might b devasted after knowing Arnab n Alina's affair . Her respect towards Arnab vil b gone forever n her trust on friendship vil b lost due to Alina . 

thanks Mahi. thanks for loving Abhay. haseena is worried about her son since he has shut her down. yea there so much more to Misha. and yes more to Alina. will concentrate on that on right time. 

Originally posted by 1993.ssg

Read all parts together. 
Superb story.
Love  Abhay's character very much.
Pia is still a mystery. Looks like that pia has a very pathetic past. Hope Abhay will always be there for pia.
Love how Abhiya's relationship is growing.
Pls continue soon. Very eager to read more.

thank you very much. im very glad you are liking Abhay here. sometimes always being there is not realistic and becomes very difficult. lets see. 

Originally posted by -Monayaholic-

happy new year ... great update and thanks for the p.m.

thanks so much