Q for 2612 fans

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anybody remember when the first mention about Professor being the mastermind was made in 2612? 
I remember it from episode when Randeep is ready to exchange Malik for Rashmi and Shahana refuses.  That time Malik tells Shahana get me out of here, I am sure the professor will understand. 
Is that the first time Randeep hears about the professor? 
As far as I remember it is the same episode you are talking about but my memory being very weak I cant be sure about that :-P
Originally posted by mansi_verma

As far as I remember it is the same episode you are talking about but my memory being very weak I cant be sure about that :-P

Even I don't remember so asked the Q. 
This was finale episode of 2612 so that means they made Professor character for 2613 cos with Shahana gone they needed new villan/vamp.  I wonder if they always had Swami/Jadda in mind or they made him professor cos 2613 was made to wind up.  If they had continued maybe they would have got another character for professor. 
yes that was the epi when Randeep comes to Shahana to exchng malik for Rashmi! and yes If CVs given the chance to continue then they would have shown anothr end of the show!
Originally posted by diksha2711

yes that was the epi when Randeep comes to Shahana to exchng malik for Rashmi! and yes If CVs given the chance to continue then they would have shown anothr end of the show!

I also think so, there were some episodes where they showed Swami occupied and Professor busy sending emails or such stuff at the same time.  I wonder if they had another character in mind for professor originally