Chat Clubs

||ULTIMATE LAZINESS CC|| {Invites Only} MOD Note Pg95

Posted: 10 years ago

This is just to get rid of your boredome and chill...πŸ˜ƒ

Remember, no bashing other members or anything..

This is for discussing our actors and their shows... It's mostly based around a few actors and don't unnecissarily link up two people... THANK YOU... 

All actors are welcomed to be discussed but NO BASHING... You can disagree and not like something about what they say in the media or do on Camera's BUT put your thoughts in a meaningful way..

If you want to talk about actors, you are welcome to as long as you don't name call (ex. Soaptea, Gober, Piglet, BrasizeDD, etc) 

Put your opinions in the format of criticism and try to stay away from profanities... Enjoy..πŸ˜ƒ

STALKERS: If you're not invited, I can't guarantee you won't get hurt .. You are entering at your own risk... Don't cry fowl if your opinion is a contrast..πŸ˜ƒ

1)nautanki_anu
2)KulfiBai
3)rogerrocks 
4)sujataraje
5)Rockerchic
6)Kabhiinlove
7)Miss Cherie
8)divc
9)giee
10)shanakyasharan
11)Closed...
12)supriya.ipkknd

Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How appropriate my middle name is lazy πŸ˜† No profanities though , how will I go on πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: divc

How appropriate my middle name is lazy πŸ˜† No profanities though , how will I go on πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I said TRY YOUR BESTπŸ˜‰
stalkers bett πŸ˜† Edited by KaBhiinlove - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet freedom , well sort of πŸ˜†
Bal edit out his name dude... Don't bring him up.. I don't want him to get into trouble
Now see, I don't know why SBS keeps doing these compatability tests with Grover and Surbhi... Why are they expected to know everything about each other???
By the way Bal, you don't really ship KaBhi do you??? In my opinion, Surbhi deserves better don't you think?? I think most of us don't ship them..
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Closed...

Now see, I don't know why SBS keeps doing these compatability tests with Grover and Surbhi... Why are they expected to know everything about each other???

Yeah, one hand they ghisodofy that πŸ· in every segment and on the other hand they keep doing these KaBhi compatibility test. 

It's frustrating for people like myself to repress KaBhi feels πŸ˜‘
This content was originally posted by: Closed...

What were the questions I don't even know, he looked pissed in ajmer and I think he pushed Surbhi πŸ˜•