Being good on screen is boring: Ridheema Tiwari

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Ridheema Tiwari is all set to enter Life OK's show Do Dil Ek Jaan tonight (24 June 2013).

"This Saurabh Tewari (Nautanki Telefilms) produced show was initially centering in Kashmir but has now moved to Mumbai where the lead girl Antara Kaul (Nikita Sharma) stays near Daya Mai's (Kamya Punjabi) old haveli," says Ridheema.

She continues, "I am playing the sexy, naughty and talkative Rasika, the young wife of Manohar chacha (Darpan Srivastav). Rasika is the most glamorous girl in the basti; she speaks wrong English with a Marathi accent. Although dabangg Manohar chacha loves my character, Rasika has her heart going out to Raghu (Ayaz Ahmed) whom she considers as Salman Khan. Incidentally, Manohar can't stand Raghu. Everything in the basti revolves around Daya Mai."

Ridheema, who calls her character sweet, accepts that given desi cultural norms many viewers may regard Rasika as grey, for though being a married woman, she lusts for someone else. More shades of her will come out later, like why she had to marry someone elder to her.

On asking as to what made her choose this particular project, Ridheema, who was last seen in Love Marriage Yeh Arranged Marriage (Sony TV) says, "I liked this Mumbai bhelpuri story with a Kashmiri twist. Plus in today's TV environment, it is very important to be seen lest you will have to sit at home. I had been away for four months. Also women actors have lesser shelf life. And I rather look at things more positively by doing work continuously for who knows one day I might get that one big show which will be the game changer for me."

Ridheema, who has done earlier done positive roles in Pratha and Sasural Genda Phool says, "Doing negative roles is better for beyond a point. Being good is boring and today most leads like Sara Khan are trying their hands at being bad. I guess, they understand that there is a lot more scope in the negative genre i.e. dressing style and oomph quotient," she maintains.

We wish her all the luck and success!!!

hmmm...nice..come on chachi 420 we all are waiting for u!!😉😆😆
Originally posted by ifians

hmmm...nice..come on chachi 420 we all are waiting for u!!😉😆😆

But ria article is not mention raghu relation
😕 😕
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

But ria article is not mention raghu relation
😕 😕
hey it mentioned that she is manohar chacha's wife...😉...

hey it mentioned that she is manohar chacha's wife...😉...

I m very confuse 😕 ...aur jab tak raghu ki family nhi aane wale h confuse hi rah n wale hu 😆Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

I m very confuse 😕 ...aur jab tak raghu ki family nhi aane wale h confuse hi rah n wale hu 😆
don't worry chachi 420 ke ate hi sari confusion door ho jayega!!😆

don't worry chachi 420 ke ate hi sari confusion door ho jayega!!😆

Hope so... 😃 hay ria article mention ki dayamai old hawali...that means dayamai us gharr m nhi rahte.. [:D/]
sab thik hai jab tak rantara k beech koi naa aye...