Gangaur Festival ~Rituals and Culture~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the information! its simply amazing.
After reading all of this info i seriously wish to visit rajasthan soon 😊
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thanks for sharing, Piu! This was a very interesting read...I wonder how closely Kekta will follow the rituals though...lol...anyways intrigued to see it in the show regardless.

Aww You're welcome Anu.BTW they showed Jodha dressing up the Ghana and Gaur dolls and alos the atmosphere of fun and frolic..Aaaj ka episode mein bhi jALAAL SAID IT WAS THE CULMINATION OF jASH-E -Gangaur .Tom I guess The shiva (Destructive forces) and Gauri (The fountain of grace and healing as well as power are gonna meet just like the union of Ghana and Gauri at the culmination of Gangaur.Precap looks very interesting.Hope they do not make it a regular andhi toofan type ka milan but seems like that drizzle is artistically shot...baki ka toh kal prolly decide hoga after watching it!!😛
Thank you for the lovely post ðŸ˜Š
Great info Piu...did they followed all the rituals or not???? if i am not wrong yesterday episode has to be the one where in its the last day of the celebrations na???

woaah..
awesome info...piu 😛
I wish It would be a festival here too.. :) in my state..
but no worries... Its one of the indian festival... so .. woww for india.. 😊
Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MR21

Great info Piu...did they followed all the rituals or not???? if i am not wrong yesterday episode has to be the one where in its the last day of the celebrations na???

Yea Ramya🤗They showed most of the rituals episode did incorporate many points😳and yes it was the last day of the celebrations😳
Originally posted by reeti.poly

woaah..
awesome info...piu 😛
I wish It would be a festival here too.. :) in my state..
but no worries... Its one of the indian festival... so .. woww for india.. 😊

Thanks ...Yup India is such a multicultural land.The festivals and colors are so varied in loveliness😳