- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- 2 tbsp Biryani paste or your favourite curry paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1 can red lentils (or 2 cups cooked lentils)
- sweet potato fries
- baby spinach
- shredded white cheese
- Saut onion and garlic in a heavy-bottomed pot until softened.
- Add curry paste and water.
- Rinse lentils in cold water
- Add lentils and coconut milk to pot and simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve 1 cup of curried lentils over a handful of fries and top with a handful of spinach and shredded strong cheddar cheese or cheese curds.