USA--the reason for A2's seperation!!

Poll Question :

Will Amit going to go to USA leaving Amita?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Others (specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Amita's surprised birthday party has really paid off well and Amit was truly thankful to her. He felt special when he said he never felt the same in his past bdys...while gifting her the dress and wishing to see her wear it, then wanting to pay visit to his in-laws, all these actions are evident that Amit has strong feelings for Amita. He had pain filled eyes when he said he is going to US. Amit is expecting that Amita would stop him from going to USA. Being a reserved and shy guy, he couldn't express his feelings to her and is wanting amita to make the first move. I wish he had received Amita's 40 page wala love letter.  And in the precap of 21st June's epi, when Amit was in sad mood saying Amita to stop him from going to US and Amita's repied: "Agar mein apko roku to kaya aap rokenge ?" was totally emotionally romantic...both have the same state of minds but due to MUs none is making the moves.

What do u think will Amita gonna stop Amit from going USA? Or we will see a judai (separation) of our A2?😭 Will Amita get to knw the truth of Antra and will rush to airport to stop Amit? Or is it Amit who will feel the importance of Amita in his life during their separation in US and he will gonna rush back to Home to say ILU to Amita?

Feel free to pour in your views and predictions.

credit for this pic: emerald

oh of course not... he is not going to US .. CVs  kashmir tak toh le kar ni gaye.. US kya khaak le jayenge...πŸ˜† 

and here is my take on the D-DAY ( i mean the day of amit's US flight ) : 

Till this day, amita will be under the pretext that amit wants to live with antra n thts why going to US.. she wil not b at home to farewel amit on which amit wil b really hurt and sad.. πŸ˜” tries to call her but amita is not carrying her cell phone. amit more sad.  πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

and then, somehow.. she will meet preeti and sanjay and they will tell the antra truth to her... amita in tears..coarsing herself 4 suspecting amit. runs to meet him to d airport. 

at the airport..amit is anxiously looking at the entrance..expecting amita to arrive at any moment... and then he gets a call...n at the same time the announcement regarding departure of US flight hs been made.. amit luks again at d entrance.. no amita... half in tears.. n moves..heartbroken 

amita arrives after few minutes.. but she got  late.. notices that flight hs taken off... in tears.. cries... cries a lot.. πŸ˜­ while crying covers her face with her hands.. 

and then.. she hears a familiar voice... OF AMIT..!!! flabbergasted she is.. expects him to hug her n say that he stopped for her.. 

but surprisingly..amit pretends to be angry.. in his usual angry man avatar he says, " amita .. i missed my flight because of YOU... πŸ˜‘
amita(also back to her fighting back avatar)  : WHAT.. because of ME..!! 
amit : Yes ofcourse.. u r as usually late.. whole 15 minutes late.. i kept waiitng for u... 
amita : oh really.. !! then y dint u jus left... and so on..

so in this way.. they started their fav pas-time game-- the sweet nok-jhok which ends up in both returning to home together...πŸ˜ƒ

( the call amit received at airport was from sanjay.. he told amit that amita is coming 2 meet him.. thats y amit waited for her.. he dint wnt to go without having a glance at the face of her sweetheart... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

first of all definately amit wont go nywhere

usne shaadi se lekar aj tak ekdin bhi usse door nehi raha aur us jane ka baat kar hai,hm! boro boro kotha πŸ€ͺ

aur airport mein ek scene ho tobaat banjayegiπŸ‘πŸΌ

...continuing frm where grintson ended

amita(wiping off her tears violently)-   "kyon? maine aap se kaha ki  airport mein mere liye wait kijiye  (tears r back nd almost shouting) bhul gaye AAP US AKELE JANE WALE THE !!!

amit(his eyes moist but his lips curled up into his patent charishmatic smile)-  acha toh fir aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?

he chose not to say any more naughty amit ,he's now playing with the emotions of this girl who he knows loves him madly & now even he knows how badly he needed her!

amita's expression turns into anger,her eyes filled with tears, she feels a lump in her throat ,she is looking muderously beautiful,amits normal tone of voice is pricking her!

now this moment she is thirsty for more,

some emotion,some outburst ,some comfort to her tired soul,may be a warm h..

her amit has stopped,she is happy! but she wanted him to stop for her...she trusts him..loves him...but does he?...then why?...amita's thoughts r disorganised,her eyes become blurred as she tries in vain to read her amit's

amit-(sternly) 4o pages lik ke pharne ki kya zarurat thi amita! itni zada baate karti ho ,ek baar mu se hi bol dete,sara jhamela khatam ho jata! aap ko kab akal hogi amita ?? PAUSE

finally with apparent confidence( kyk the ones he showed during sangeet rehersals0

mujhe US nehi jana

main aapko chor ke ...(gulps) nehi ja sakta!

kyon ki...main apse,...mujhe aap...(quickly) mujhe aapki fikar rahega na!!!???luks a bit disappointed with himself.

amita(thinking)-IDIOT,duniya ka sabse ajeeb pati mujhe hi diya kahnaji!!

toh aap kabhi mujhr chorke nehi jayenge?

amit-nehi

amita-pakka

amit-(studiously) pakka

amita(so overwhelmed that she forgets where she is and hugs him,

amit for the first times responds actually hugging her tighter than she did.they stand peacefully,lost in each others arm

meanwhile preeti,sanjay,batuk,, has reached the place

they see them in that posture

lots of legpulling,  A2 blushing,friends chitchats occurs

starting of happy track.

------------------------xxx---------------------------

friends i'm not a very poetic person,nor too romantic,bas aj man hui toh thori lik di!agar bohooot bura laga ho either bacha(i'm 18 years old(officially adult)) or pheheli galti samaj kar maaf kar dena!

aphrodite143                                                                    
@ aphrodite143  it was beautiful dear... awsome blossom πŸ‘πŸΌ
all the A2 Dialogues are so cheesy and amusing... specially d amit's part is truly realistic n matched his reserved character...πŸ‘ 

(you are underestimating ur skills dearie.. expecting u to write more..πŸ˜ƒ ) 
Aman & Aphrodite 143!! What a story dear!!! πŸ‘You both rocked!! Aise stories dekhke mujhse aur wait nahi kiya jata!! Yeh Antra track kab khatam hogi aur aise story dekhne ki milegi?...& aphrodite 143...I agree with Aman...u write brilliantly!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Amazing outburst of A2's emotion...😳reading it I thought I'm really watching the episode. Thanks both of u 4 this lovely treat...πŸ€—πŸ€—hoping to see some more write ups from U guys.😊
☺️
thank u guys! it was just a sudden out burst of emotion!😳
Originally posted by grintson

oh of course not... he is not going to US .. CVs  kashmir tak toh le kar ni gaye.. US kya khaak le jayenge...πŸ˜† 

and here is my take on the D-DAY ( i mean the day of amit's US flight ) : 

Till this day, amita will be under the pretext that amit wants to live with antra n thts why going to US.. she wil not b at home to farewel amit on which amit wil b really hurt and sad.. πŸ˜” tries to call her but amita is not carrying her cell phone. amit more sad.  πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

and then, somehow.. she will meet preeti and sanjay and they will tell the antra truth to her... amita in tears..coarsing herself 4 suspecting amit. runs to meet him to d airport. 

at the airport..amit is anxiously looking at the entrance..expecting amita to arrive at any moment... and then he gets a call...n at the same time the announcement regarding departure of US flight hs been made.. amit luks again at d entrance.. no amita... half in tears.. n moves..heartbroken 

amita arrives after few minutes.. but she got  late.. notices that flight hs taken off... in tears.. cries... cries a lot.. πŸ˜­ while crying covers her face with her hands.. 

and then.. she hears a familiar voice... OF AMIT..!!! flabbergasted she is.. expects him to hug her n say that he stopped for her.. 

but surprisingly..amit pretends to be angry.. in his usual angry man avatar he says, " amita .. i missed my flight because of YOU... πŸ˜‘
amita(also back to her fighting back avatar)  : WHAT.. because of ME..!! 
amit : Yes ofcourse.. u r as usually late.. whole 15 minutes late.. i kept waiitng for u... 
amita : oh really.. !! then y dint u jus left... and so on..

so in this way.. they started their fav pas-time game-- the sweet nok-jhok which ends up in both returning to home together...πŸ˜ƒ

( the call amit received at airport was from sanjay.. he told amit that amita is coming 2 meet him.. thats y amit waited for her.. he dint wnt to go without having a glance at the face of her sweetheart... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

wow very nicely written Aman...hope we get to see ths for real in the show in tht day when AMit will bout to leave for USA

Originally posted by aphrodite143

first of all definately amit wont go nywhere

usne shaadi se lekar aj tak ekdin bhi usse door nehi raha aur us jane ka baat kar hai,hm! boro boro kotha πŸ€ͺ

aur airport mein ek scene ho tobaat banjayegiπŸ‘πŸΌ

...continuing frm where grintson ended

amita(wiping off her tears violently)-   "kyon? maine aap se kaha ki  airport mein mere liye wait kijiye  (tears r back nd almost shouting) bhul gaye AAP US AKELE JANE WALE THE !!!

amit(his eyes moist but his lips curled up into his patent charishmatic smile)-  acha toh fir aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?

he chose not to say any more naughty amit ,he's now playing with the emotions of this girl who he knows loves him madly & now even he knows how badly he needed her!

amita's expression turns into anger,her eyes filled with tears, she feels a lump in her throat ,she is looking muderously beautiful,amits normal tone of voice is pricking her!

now this moment she is thirsty for more,

some emotion,some outburst ,some comfort to her tired soul,may be a warm h..

her amit has stopped,she is happy! but she wanted him to stop for her...she trusts him..loves him...but does he?...then why?...amita's thoughts r disorganised,her eyes become blurred as she tries in vain to read her amit's

amit-(sternly) 4o pages lik ke pharne ki kya zarurat thi amita! itni zada baate karti ho ,ek baar mu se hi bol dete,sara jhamela khatam ho jata! aap ko kab akal hogi amita ?? PAUSE

finally with apparent confidence( kyk the ones he showed during sangeet rehersals0

mujhe US nehi jana

main aapko chor ke ...(gulps) nehi ja sakta!

kyon ki...main apse,...mujhe aap...(quickly) mujhe aapki fikar rahega na!!!???luks a bit disappointed with himself.

amita(thinking)-IDIOT,duniya ka sabse ajeeb pati mujhe hi diya kahnaji!!

toh aap kabhi mujhr chorke nehi jayenge?

amit-nehi

amita-pakka

amit-(studiously) pakka

amita(so overwhelmed that she forgets where she is and hugs him,

amit for the first times responds actually hugging her tighter than she did.they stand peacefully,lost in each others arm

meanwhile preeti,sanjay,batuk,, has reached the place

they see them in that posture

lots of legpulling,  A2 blushing,friends chitchats occurs

starting of happy track.

------------------------xxx---------------------------

friends i'm not a very poetic person,nor too romantic,bas aj man hui toh thori lik di!agar bohooot bura laga ho either bacha(i'm 18 years old(officially adult)) or pheheli galti samaj kar maaf kar dena!

aphrodite143                                                                    

wow wow just WOW...rlly beautiful n while reading it I felt as if I am reading the WU of the episode...u hve nailed it...n u r actlly a very good writer...both u and Aman hve written it so nicely tht I feel I am reading an actual episode here...u guys shud try for an OS too...
and Rini, I hope u do this pleasant galtis more...πŸ‘
Originally posted by grintson

@ aphrodite143  it was beautiful dear... awsome blossom πŸ‘πŸΌ
all the A2 Dialogues are so cheesy and amusing... specially d amit's part is truly realistic n matched his reserved character...πŸ‘ 

(you are underestimating ur skills dearie.. expecting u to write more..πŸ˜ƒ ) 

I agree wth u Aman, both of u r very talented writers
@Aman & @ aphrodite143, Hey dearies...You both are awesome. I guess you both should try your hand at writing.

Aur shub kaam mein derii kyu???Chalo ek OS se hi shuruvat kardo !! 😊