Pavitra Rishta

SHRUTI KANWAR AND ANKIT NARANG R DA BEST

JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I REALLY FEEL IF THERE R ACTORS WHO R WORTH TO B CALLED ACTOR ITS DEFINATLY THIS TWO... AFTER ANKITA IF THERE WAS A ACTRESS WHO IMPRESSED ME BY HER ACTING ND SOUND MODULATION ITS SHRUTI ILL JUST SAY WAY TO GO (BEST PART SHE DOESNT CRAVE FOR MEDIA ATTENTION LIKE OTHER ACTRESSES DO) ... AND ANKIT NARANG YOU R A PRO U REALLY ROCK NT MUCH ABT U HAS BEEN PORTRAYED YET ND U ALREADY RULE WONDER WHATLL HAPPEN WHEN MANAV WILL MAKE U A BUSINESS MAN... ... ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree...soham was looking great in suit and could take the screen space...

ovi was carrying emotions same like archu when they had that last scene in the hospital...
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: m_masti

completely agree...soham was looking great in suit and could take the screen space...

ovi was carrying emotions same like archu when they had that last scene in the hospital...

Yp they r such amazng actrs
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

I REALLY FEEL IF THERE R ACTORS WHO R WORTH TO B CALLED ACTOR ITS DEFINATLY THIS TWO... AFTER ANKITA IF THERE WAS A ACTRESS WHO IMPRESSED ME BY HER ACTING ND SOUND MODULATION ITS SHRUTI ILL JUST SAY WAY TO GO (BEST PART SHE DOESNT CRAVE FOR MEDIA ATTENTION LIKE OTHER ACTRESSES DO) ... AND ANKIT NARANG YOU R A PRO U REALLY ROCK NT MUCH ABT U HAS BEEN PORTRAYED YET ND U ALREADY RULE WONDER WHATLL HAPPEN WHEN MANAV WILL MAKE U A BUSINESS MAN... ... ...

Thank you. Ankit is a really good actor and hopefully will get more attention.