Three's a Crowd *Last Part P15* - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
I am sorry sorry so so sorry for replying so late...net wasn't working...
well I liked how NK knock senses in arnav...and also that arnav is now changed...
all in all it was a wonderful story...😊
For chap 3b-
As always loved this part too...
Sheetal is disgusting...
Loved the way arnav handeled all the situation...I mean threw Sheeal out the RM..
Payal & Anjali hw can they this to Khushi...But m happy they r nw more closed...
A big thanx to mention honeymoon..i mean hamare show waale toh bhul hi gaye ki Honeymoon bhi hota hai shaadi ke baad...
Well Done👍🏼
Gosh Arnav got khushis forgiveness quite easily, I wish she had gone off to Lucknow or somewhere, I really wanted to see Arnav grovel, beg and plead for all the times he hurt her in past
Like button is not working for me!

I loved the last parts. I had tears but it was worth it. Beautifully written and I wish this was shown on the show.. but alas! I stopped watching the show with shit-all track.

Thanx to vinu.R for giving me link 4 this.
I really wish I could Murder Arnav for what he said to Khushi but-

Point no. 1- Ab Miyan-Biwi raazi to kya karega kaazi...😆

Point no. 2- He's too handsome for me to do that. Aajkal itne hansome log kahan dekhne ko milte hain...😆 I would do *ahem* instead of that..😉

Jokes apart 😆, read part 3a and 3b in one go and it's simply awesome.

I really feel bad for Nk though.  Arnav toh say all the bad thing at first and then regret it later. But I solute Nk for what he did for Khushi. Thanks to Nk for knocking some sense into Arnav's unusually empty skull.😊

I fell in love with this TS all over again after this update. I loved how Arnav stood for her this time. As long as Arnav's with Khushi I care a damn about his family. And as usual Payal was a silent spectator to all this so it wasn't a surprise either. So you didn't disappoint me a bit.

But you know what came as a surprise for me?? That after reading 2nd part yesterday I couldn't help but think what would be Khushi's words, all the time. And what you have written is exactly the same thing what I had thought. 🤣 It was Brilliant.

And I'm really tired of saying the same thing all the time but I would say this nevertheless that you are an awesome writer and I love you...😃

XOXO...🤗

P.S- Comment for chapter 1 updated on page 2. It doesn't have much though..😆 as I had already said everything I had to in the comment for chap 2.
Edited by deepti1906 - 10 years ago
wow perfect ending 😳 loved it to the core..
Khushi forgave him easily though I wanted Khushi to be angry on him atleast for some tym... but I guess ASR learnt his lesson and Im damn sure that he wont repeat it again 😆
loved how he stood up for his wife 
keep writing
thanks for the PM

*UnRes for part a*
hey...!
I never knew that our NK can become this much serious...thanks to you to show us this side of him...
I think arnav need some anger management thearapy...will be better for him...
How could he punch his own brother!
Well...NK..was the soul of this part..i loved each and every dialogue of him...
Finally..ASR..turn up into arnav...
NK..love u dude!...
How could someone get so lovellable man!!
Thanxx for this helee...Edited by Jalebiee - 10 years ago
*UnRes for part b*
how dare that sheetal..say bad thing about our khushi!!
Man toh kar raha tha jaban khich lu uski!!
Anyways our ASR came on time and he did my part of work...shutting up that sheetal!!
It was gud to see that arnav is not taking her for granted anymore and giving her all the attention she need...
Again..this was a heart touching three-/ -four shot..:p
thanxx helee..to introduce us from some unseen feelings..of NK,Arnav and khushi...
Love u...Edited by Jalebiee - 10 years ago
 Finally!!! Arnav learnt a lesson...Dont take your woman for granted...

I really liked how he explained to her why he would hold onto her!

aww...nanheji...so sweet of him!
Loved thm both..at first i was so angry at Arnav..how could he hurt Khushi??what a dumbo...then nandkisor himself helped him..NK..a true friend of khushi...i loved the way he xprssd his love for khushi infront of arnav...nd finally..I M IN LOVE WITH ARSHI AGAIN...<3
THNX DI 4 MAKING ME FALLING IN LOVE!!!