Shana OS: I Loved You updated

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyes i know aap meri stories se pak gaye ho or maine aapko bahut tang kiya hai but kya kare ariya or shana bhukar sir chad kar bol raha hai.

Filal mere dimag mai ek shana ke liye concept aaya hai. So i am writing t.
But its one shot. No need to worry.
Edited by mastmegha22 - 10 years ago
Here is os

Shaleen and Sana are working together on the show arjun and sana is the first lead.

And fans give this jodi onscreen name ariya and offscreen shana. They both first meet through this show and eventually become friend.

Both liked each other company very much and also attracted eachother. But they dont telly anybody even they also dont tell eachother.

Now it has been eight months since sana left the show. Everybody miss her and specially our superhero shaleen.

They always talked eachother on phone and sometime they also meet going restaurant to take dinner.

During that time shaleen realised that he loves sana very much and he wants to tell her but he scared if sana excepted her not.

One day shaleen going to meet sana in her house but he saw that sana hugged someone and he is non another than her ex-costar barun.

Shaleen bloodboiled and he come to khow that sana and barun are paired of their next coming serial. He was very happy for sana but he was sad that he will not work with her.

Everyday shaleen called sana and sometimes sana also they talked eachother.

But in few days they dont have a time to talk eachother.
Specially sana because she was doing daily soap so everyday her shooting had been held and she was very busy.

One day shaleen called sana for taking her dinner but sana say she was very busy. She cant come. So shaleen just agree.

Next few days they dont talk.

One evening shaleen and ketan going to cafeday for a coffee and what they saw sana is with barun and they are talking and laughing.

And sana didnt notice them. Shaleen is very much sad. And he next day call her but barun attend the call and said she was very busy and she will call you in evening.

But sana didnt call him and this make shaleen become very angry and otherhand upset also.

Everybody sees that and either confused but ketan understand it and asked him what happens.

Ketan: kya hua tu etna upset kyun hai teri sana se baat nahi hui kya.

Shaleen: baat hm uske pass time hi kaha hai mere liye. Jab dekho barun ke saath ghoomti rehti hai ya uske saath busy. Mere liye time hi kaha hai.

Ketan: someone is jealous
Ketan: someone is looking jealous.

Shaleen: mai or jealous kabhi nahi.

Ketan: but teri baaton se to aisa lag raha hai.

Shaleen: nahi aisa kuch nahi hai.

Ketan: kahin aisa to nahi tu sana se pyaar karta hai.

Shaleen here this and blushed.

Ketan: hmm soo am i right you loved sana. Tell me.

Shaleen: yes i am truly and madly loved wit sana.

Ketan: tune usse bataya.

Shaleen: nahi mujhe dar lag raha hai kahi vo naraz na ho jaye or hamari dosti bhi na toot jaye.

Ketan: tu pagal hai agar nahi batayega to kaise chalega usse teri feelings ke bare mai. Kahi aisa na ho jaye kahi vo kisi or ki na ho jaye.

Shaleen: hmm tu theek keh raha hai. Mai abhi uske set pe jake usse apni di ki baat bolti hoon.

Ketan: hmm all the best or bhabhi ko jaldi hi apna bana lena.

Both shaleen and ketan hug each other.

Shaleen goes towards sana set and reached there.
Shaleen comes there and what he saw his bloodboiled.

Barun is sitting on his knees and his hand full of with red roses and he proposing riya.

And riya was giving his answers when someone drageed her and she was hitting shaleen chest and she lifted her face and said

Sana: shaa tum yaha kya kar rahe ho or itna gusaa kya hua?

Shaleen: i want to talk to you know and he said and dragged her outside.

Sana: shaleen what is this yeh tum kya kar rahe ho.

Shaleen: mai kkya kar raha hoo or tum kya kar rahi thi sana tum uss barun ke saath.

Sana: are vo to hum scene ki shoot kar rahe the.

Shaleen: aaj ke baad tum barun ke saath show nahi karogi. You will leave this show right now.

Sana: yeh tum kya kehe rahe ho i am not leaving this show or tum mujhe kiss huk se kehe rahe ho.

Shaleen: because i love you dammit and i am your future husband. Nahi dekh sakta mai tumhe kisi or ke saath.

Ana was shocked and she smiled and said i love you too.

Shaleen hear this and immediately hugged her and give kisses all over her face and finally he kissed her on her lips. First they kissed her gently and soon the kiss become passionate and after that they breaked kiss.

After that both seperated eachother. And smiled. And also dreamt of her future.

THE END
Guyes its my first shana os hoped you liked it
A complete package of drama and emotions...
Hayeee loved it... after a long long long time I read something on this forum and I'm happy I read this😳

I cant stop blushing its soo sweet😳

😊
sweet update...

and its shana then its the best...

keep writing more