Ruk Jaana Nahin

TOI . Lesser known role got me J.A. Paridhi Sharma

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Lesser-known-role-in-RJN-got-me-Jodha-Akbar-Paridhi/articleshow/20682200.cms

Paridhi Sharma debut on TV through Ravi Ojha's Ruk Jaana Nahi on Star Plus, where this suave beauty played a parallel lead character which eventually failed to claim fame. 

However, as the time passed there was something good in store for the actress as she is now proclaimed as Ekta Kapoor's Jodha. Paridhiaka Jodha Bai of Zee TV's Jodha Akbar talking about her career and bagging the lead role stated, "This is my second show as I have doneRuk Jaana Nahi on Star Plus but my character didn't became famous may be because the show came on 6:30 PM slot." 

It is no more a secret that around 7000 auditions were taken place all over India to find the correct Jodha for the show. Hence, on being asked whether her not so famous character in Ruk Jaana Nahi helped her bagging this role, she said, "Yes! Thankfully I think my lesser famous character in Ruk Jaana Nahi bagged me Jodha Akbar." 

Good luck Paridhi for Jodha Akbar! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters