Phulwa

articles on phulwa cast-miscl,updt,9,10 pg2,3

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
frnds this thread i m opening 4 oder actors of phulwa & articles on them.i"ll make an index on this page also so that its easy 2 find the articles.

INDEX
page1- 1st updt-article on Jannat
page1- 2nd updt-article on Krip Suri
page1-3rd updt-article on mitil jain
page1,2-4th & 6th updt-article on sushil bounthiyal
page2-5th updt-article on Shikha Singh
page2-7th updt-article on trishikha 
page2-8th updt-article on nupur alankar who played phulwa's mother.
page2-9th updt-article on siraj mustafa who played gauri's father banwa .
page 3-10th updt- article on shikha singh(gayatri in the show)
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
heres an article on Jannat. its TC article so just posting it.

Jannat Zubair Rahmani to play young Mehrunnisa for Epic TV's historical

1 hour ago | TC

Epic TV, India's first genre specific entertainment channel has been in news of late for the interesting concepts they have been churning out. Media has written in length about Balaji Telefilms' Dharamshetra (the mytho cum fantasy show which will portray on the post Mahabharat war time) and Kapil Mattoo's Gariba Diaries (a historical wherein the lead protagonist through his sixth sense solves cases that no man can crack).

Here, we give you details on Epic TV's yet another concept which will be based on the noted Indo-American historical fiction writer Indu Sundaresan's one of the most cherished novels The Twentieth Wife. This historical will depict the journey of the young widow Mehrunnisa, born to a Persian refugee and wife of an Afghan commander who goes on to become the Empress of the Mughal Empire under the name of Noor Jahan. The show on Epic TV will be produced by Rishabh Seth.

Interestingly, the child prodigy Jannat Zubair Rahmani famous for her roles like Kashi and Phulwa on television has bagged the role of the young Mehrunnisa in this yet untitled historical on Epic TV. The girl has been shooting in Bikaner, Rajasthan for over a month now.

When contacted, Jannat confirmed the news to TC saying, "Yes, I am playing the young Mehrunnisa in the Epic show. We are shooting in huge palaces in Rajasthan and I am very comfortable shooting over here. I am having a gala time."

Jannat will be seen for the first 7-8 episodes of the 26 episodes series after which the story will focus on the grown-up Mehrunnisa.

Epic TV is due to launch sometime in August 2013.

Watch this space for more updates.

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dolly for this thread

jannat is very nice child actress hope she gets more good shows
tiny15 thumbnail
theres an article on krip suri.its TC so just posting.

Krip Suri recovering from a cold

51 min ago | TC

The monsoon brings respite from the scorching heat of summer but it brings forth various diseases too. And a common monsoon ailment is cold and cough.

Krip Suri's WhatsApp Messenger update clearly indicated that he is suffering from the same. He is currently playing Rahukaal in Life OK's Savitri (Flying Turtles).

He had mild fever yesterday (24 June 2013) but is on the road to recovery. "I do get fever and cold when the season changes."

We wish him a speedy recovery.

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dolly for this thread. Nice way to keep us all updated about other actors too. Thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Krip Suri is the actor who played Babu right? Oh wish him a fast recovery and good health. :)
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Thanks Dolly for this thread. Nice way to keep us all updated about other actors too. Thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Krip Suri is the actor who played Babu right? Oh wish him a fast recovery and good health. :)

yeah Krip Suri is the one who played babu!!😊
tiny15 thumbnail
the article on Mitil Jain who played "Chhote Thakur"

Mitil Jain to feature in an episodic of Sony TV's Crime Patrol

33 min ago | TC

It's always good to get back to doing something that you love. Talented actor Mitil Jain can share more about this feeling.

What are we trying to get at? Well, Mitil is back doing what he does the best, act and entertain his fans.

The actor featured in Life OK's Junoon. And now he is back with an episodic in Sony Entertainment Television'sCrime Patrol (Optimystix) which will air this weekend.

Mithil went on to update his Facebook status, "heyyy guys...I m back after a year in my favourite show CRIME PATROL...This time I m playing GURVEER NEHRA...its a Two episode story...n let me assure you its n interesting tale of an actor...so pls watch this SATURDAY N SUNDAY AT 11PM ON SONY TV...CRIME PATROL..." (sic)

Crime Patrol has brought in interesting plots and characters on crime over the years, and we are sure this too will be one of the high voltage ones.

tiny15 thumbnail
heres an article on sushil Bounthiyal who played phuwla's father.

Sushil Bounthiyal playing Sana Sheikh's father in Life OK's Gustakh Dil; show to air from 29 July

1 hour ago | TC

The very talented Sushil Bounthiyal is all set to weave magic on the small screen with Ravi Ojha Productions' next on Life OK, Gustakh Dil.

Yes, you heard it right!!! Sushil, who first showcased his acting talent in Swastik Pictures' Phulwa for Colors as little Phulwa's father, will be seen paying a father yet again.

Sushil is playing father of lead actress Sana Sheikh in the above mentioned show. His character is of a simple and honest farmer with three daughters of which Sana is one of them.

When we contacted Sushil, he said, "Yes, I am a part of the show and am really happy to be associated with Raj Ojha Productions as they have made some very good shows for Indian television viewers."

We also hear that the show is to go on air on from 29 July 2013.

Reportedly, Meghna Malik, Indraneel Bhattacharya, Vaibhav Roy, Anita Kanwal and Pooja Kanwal too are a part of this project.

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this thread Dolly! It's nice to know what the characters from Phulwa are now doing. Glad that Sushil Bounthiyal is again playing a father again, he was great as Phulwa's dad. ðŸ˜Š
tiny15 thumbnail
TC article on Shikah Singh who played gayatri.

Shikha Singh "bed-ridden" due to slip-disc

2 hours ago | TC

Actress Shikha Singh might have gone on to don the role of Ruqaiya Begum in Zee TV's magnum-opus historical Jodha Akbar, had her health permitted.

The actress was in fact short listed to play the above-said role in the Balaji Telefilms show, when news of Smilie Suri being replaced made headlines.

So what's exactly wrong with her? Well, Shikha recently suffered a major back problem while playing a game of basketball, is what we hear.
We went ahead to call the tall and beautiful lady to know about her present health condition. Said Shikha, "I have suffered a slip disc problem and have been advised bed rest for at least a month."

So how did she damage her back? "While playing basketball a month ago, I twisted my upper body very badly. However, the doctors had ruled out any major damage to the back and I was up and rolling in five days time. But to my bad luck, I had a relapse and could not get up from the bed. The MRI results indicated a slip disc; my movements are now restricted. I need to be in bed for a month and take all the precautions for another three months. I have been asked to wear the back belt otherwise."

On the offers that were almost in her kitty, the actress states, "When I got to know from doctors that I had to take a month's bed rest, I immediately told Balaji Telefilms about my health condition. My priority is health, and work takes a backseat as of now. In addition to Jodha Akbar, I was about to have meetings for few other shows. I did not want to take up a show knowing that I had a bad back. I believe all that happens is for good. My friends are helping me out at this time of need. It is tough, as I am usually a hyper active person. Hope the recovery is soon."

Shikha, work can surely wait. We wish you a speedy recovery.