•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Sirf EK ki show mein hi yeh ho sakta hain. Kartik has been lying on the floor for so long and no doctor no nurse no attendant at all. Baas public watching the show. Damn 😡

Same when Ram was shot, sab wahan yahan running 😡

Seriously,  no one bothered to call the doctor.  Comedy relief in this crap
Indeed a strange hospital. Someone has been shot and is lying unconcious and there is no doctor or nurse around.

exactly what me and  my hubby thought...how stupid is that...no hospital would let a group of people surround a bleeding person on the floor.

how unrealistic and stupid they portrayed it and nutz being nutz and unhinged.thought she had matured...

priya should have talked to ram, but then she is another indian serial ms know it all...!like taking off for dubai based on one conversation!

Originally posted by AshHouse

Sirf EK ki show mein hi yeh ho sakta hain. Kartik has been lying on the floor for so long and no doctor no nurse no attendant at all. Baas public watching the show. Damn 😡

Same when Ram was shot, sab wahan yahan running 😡

Exactly wht I was thinking never expected it to be so so out of logic the cv's have to grow up
Baby it is BALAJI telefilms.. Kuch bhi hosakhta hai
lol its tv. We saw a doctor laughing when Ram got shocked. So now its no surprise😆
🤢Even Ram who has been in and out of hospital didn't show any panic  or urgency?
Every profession has been defamed in this serial,the community should file for libel for misleading the public ,in such a brazen way through popular stars.