Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff mpsk updt updt pg 148 note - Page 34

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hi to all my lovable readers 😛😛
thank u for showering ur love and effection by reading my updts and aslo for  likes and cmnts 🤗
love u all ❤️

note:

guys i was getting very less cmnts and likes and iam gonna updt dil deewana  and pyaar hain ya sajaa today evening
and seeing this 3 ffs cmnts and likes ill decide whether i should cont this ff or not
decision is all urs am tired of askign the same thing 💔
this is my exam and know all my readers will decide whether i will pass this or fail
if am passed ill updt if i fail ill leave this forum stopping all my ff in btw
decision is all urs

ff meri ek pyaar si kahani updts parts

part 21 ❤️ part 22 ❤️ part23  ❤️ part 24 ❤️

Part 24:

Raya room:

Ram and i was just anxiously waiting for our results ram was excited more than me for the results. He was just checking the gadget for every ample of  time. Finally the call which we were waiting  has come and i was informed that i was selected

I was overjoyed with happiness my love scoped me in his arms and twirled me out of happiness. We forgot to bolt the door and all family members arrived when i was in his arms the moment they entered and saw us we were just perplexed embarrassed .

The next minute ram slowly laid me on the floor and i and ram were very agitated and we both felt grevious. Becoz our romance was just the relation which was between us but today it was slightly exposed to family members.

I  kept my duppata on my head and took blessings from dadi and Krishna maa. Rishab and nuts were teasing ram. But dadi scolded both of them. After that nuts hugged me and rishab came to me

Rishab:congrats babhi

Priya:thank u

Nuts:congratulations babhi hume toh party chahiye

Ram:hm party tho bantha hain boss

Chalo teek hain aaj sham ko iss khushi ke khateer party manayengey

But we forget about the reception of ram and priya dadi said

So 2 parties will happen today rishab jumped out of elation.

Meanwhile bansi kaka wheeled the horizon buffet to the room

Dadi took a gajar halwa bowl and feed me gajar halwa wishing me congratulations and gave me ashirwaad and even Krishna maa did the same thing.

We love birds were left alone in the room. Ram without wasting a sec bolted the door as soon as they left the room. He made me sit on the cot and we were sititng beside each other .He kissed my palm and gave a sweet kiss on my cheeks.

He was feeding me gajar ka halwa and i was feeding him. Then halwa was struck on my lips ram took my lips and started sucking the sweet nectar of my lips

The kiss turned to a heated and passionate one he made me lie on the floor and throwed my duppata on the floor. I slowly dig my head into the pillow. We both made love.

All our elation turned to a sweet love making. ram showed me heaven in this art of love making.all the elation we had took a beautiful turn of 2 bodies 1 soul unison. We both cherished this moment.

In the evening when i slowly opened my eyes i was sleeping on ram bare chest i started listening to his beautiful heart beat. He claped me very tightly and went to deep slumber.i winced my face out of sore. I was about to get up ram said

Ram:darling i need u where ur going

Priya : i hit his chest and said ram did u forget

Ram:when i am with u i will forget myself then wt is the big thing that i forgot

Priya:ram party

Ram:when u came to my life some months became like sec then what is forgetting about party

Priya:ram plz leave me

Ram:ok but on 1 condition

Priya:hm tell me

Ram showed me his lips

Priya:i slowly pecked a soft kiss feverously

It turned to a passionate one

I went and freshen up and ram also went to freshen up

I wore a black and pink combination sareee in which embroidery and silver work was embedded. I kept my hair open and placed it too on my left shoulder i adorn a big pink and black combination ear rings matching my attire. I just kept light pink lip gloss and a neatly lined kohl.

Ram in raya bed room:

I paced near to mirror priya was getting ready for the party .

Omg she was just looking very hot i could nt take off my eyes her mesmerising eyes made me fall for her again. Her attire was so simple but very elegant she was looking a sweet cherry. I felt like feeling her for once again.

I placed a small peck on her lustrous neck nap she turned back to me.I was just lost in her her enchanting beauty made me go very wacky.

I clasped her hands and slowly headed towards the party arena in the hall of our mansion.

The living room was beautifully embellished with many dim lights and enhanced with red roses the living room was festoon like a new bride.

I and priya stood in the centre of the party my attire was matching priya attire.

Priya in hall:

Ram was looking handsome hunk i was burning in jealousy becoz some youngsters were gazing my love and blushing. I stood beside ram and we were just attending the guests.dadi Krishna maa rishab and nuts were engaged in receiving the guest.

Vikram and neha also arrived at the party.

Neha came and hugged me and vikram hugged ram.

Neha:priya ur looking so gorgeous.

Priya:thank u and same to u

Some business people took ram and vikram to a long distance

Vikram was just talking and gazing at neha and ram was also talking and gazing at me

Although we were bound by many people in the party but our hearts were in contact i was just lost in ram i was just gazing him and ram was gazing him.

But to hide it from every one we were just pretending like we were talking to people but we did not care what were they talking.

Ram in party:

Priya was looking so stunning and gracious i wanted to make love to her .

Every sec was running like an year very tough it was to wait to meet her . i felt like i wanted to stop the party and spent some quality time with her that desperate i was. And a sigh of relief came when a plan was shovering in my mind

Dance i uttered even vikram was desperate to spent some time with neha just like me

A light music was playing

I and priya were dancing and vikram and neha were dancing and some of the guests were dancing on the floor .we 4 some were just living in that moment

I caught priya near gerth and he hold me near my back and we were dancing we were lost in each other eyes. That we did not even now when the music stopped but immediately we came back to this world from our world where we only belong to each other.

Raya bed room:

Priya:

The party was over and all of our family members retired to their room

I just changed to night clothes and ram also did the same thing. We made love for the whole night .

Next few days our schedule was very hectic i would go to college and ram would go to office

But i would chat in the class room hiding my gadget and in break time i would speak to me and for privacy in talking i would even skip my food

One evening i was studying in study and i doze off without my consent and when i woke up i felt a very warm skin under my cheeks i was holding it very tightly and sleeping i was listening to a beautiful music on its chest  i thought it was my pink teddy but nope when i opened my eyes

It was on ram's bare chest i was sleeping.

I got up when phone bell rang

I pick up the call it was...

waiting for ur likes and cmnts 😛😛😛

Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
note:

guys i was getting very less cmnts and likes and iam gonna updt dil deewana  and pyaar hain ya sajaa today evening 
and seeing this 3 ffs cmnts and likes ill decide whether i should cont this ff or not 
decision is all urs am tired of askign the same thing 💔
this is my exam and know all my readers will decide whether i will pass this or fail 
decision is all urs 

i second u in this ... 

update is fantastic ,  i loved it  ram has only one thing to do lol...
loved it 
.sangs123. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvbalh

note:

decision is all urs am tired of askign the same thing 💔
decision is all urs 

i second u in this ... 

update is fantastic ,  i loved it  ram has only one thing to do lol...
loved it 

thank u molly dear for cmnts 😛
hm for now ram is busy in 1 thing 😉
yes am very serious on this note this time
this 3 ff will decide whether i shld cont or leave forum
luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sangs123.

thank u molly dear for cmnts 😛
hm for now ram is busy in 1 thing 😉
yes am very serious on this note this time
this 3 ff will decide whether i shld cont or leave forum

i can understand, if there is no  interest in readers no point of writing for them  after all  we spend lot time. but ha they have to understand. it  pathetic they think we dont want them to read. i made a similar post on my  link too.. am frustrated seeing the naive response. i dpo get PM  for the updates but sad thing they are shy to comment only on few people's thread's , they read n dont admit. while they  comment a lot on other threads.. so  i have decided i will write only those who like it.. not for the stalkers. at least my time is saved

.sangs123. thumbnail

i can understand, if there is no interest in readers no point of writing for them after all we spend lot time. but ha they have to understand. it pathetic they think we dont want them to read. i made a similar post on my link too.. am frustrated seeing the naive response. i dpo get PM for the updates but sad thing they are shy to comment only on few people's thread's , they read n dont admit. while they comment a lot on other threads.. so i have decided i will write only those who like it.. not for the stalkers. at least my time is saved

I second u dear
Am feeling the same thing
Just tired of asking them
The same thing
luvbalh thumbnail

I second u dear
Am feeling the same thing
Just tired of asking them
The same thing

after i gave a note i got pm that am not liking my silent reader read. if i dont want to i will not share my blog here to everyone.. i will now seriously restrict.  or else i quit.. am tired
.sangs123. thumbnail
So true dear
Am so tired
Disheartened and disaapointed
With all this things in ff
luvbalh thumbnail

So true dear
Am so tired
Disheartened and disaapointed
With all this things in ff

its  again the thought y r we here  for our loss n someones fun .  stop this writing  fantasy n  have fun  being a silent reader,, gives peace actually 
.sangs123. thumbnail

its again the thought y r we here for our loss n someones fun . stop this writing fantasy n have fun being a silent reader,, gives peace actually

So true dear
If cmnts are less and likes too
I quit this forums
luvbalh thumbnail

So true dear
If cmnts are less and likes too
I quit this forums

may i will follow u for sure ...