when can we have the update, DEAR?
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats 4 new thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  waiting 4 nxt update 
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 25

Scene 73

Priya talk to her father

Next, morning

Ram is getting ready for office. Priya entered with breakfast and kept it on the table.

She goes near and stands behind him. Ram turned and asked " kuch kehna chahti ho???

Priya:- nahi woh kuch dino ghar nahi gayi. Maa-papa ki yaad aa rahi hai.

Ram(cut in Middle):- pooch kyun rahi ho Priya. Tum jab chahe apne ghar jaa sakti hoo.

Ek kaam karo aaj office matt aao, ghar chali jao sham tak aa jana.

Priya nods her head and turns to go when Ram suddenly hold her hand.

Ram:- kya hua Priya??? Tum itni udas kyun ho. Kuch hua hai kya???

Priya (looks down) nods her head in negative
Ram:- idhar dekho Priya(and turns to his side) mein jaanta hoon kuch toh hua hai. kal raat meine yeh notice kiya. Sach bolo Priya mujse koi Problem hai???? kya mera karna tumhe achha nahi lagta, eisa toh nahi hai na ki mein tumhare saat kuch zabardasti kar raha hoon.

Priya continuously moving her head in negative. Her eyes get moisten. She hugs him very tightly.

Ram:- priyaa'. Dekho mein sab kuch handle kar sakta hoon but, tumhara rona muje pasand nahi. Mein handle nahi kar sakta.

He brokes the hug, wipes her tears.

Ram:- abb jao,taiyyar ho jao. Mein tumhe ghar chod deta hoon. Waise ek baat hai boss ki biwi hone se;jab chahe office aao,jab chahe nahi. Koi kuch nahi kahega.

Priya looks at him. Both smiles.

Ram:- Mazak kar raha tha,chalo issi bahane meri Priya hasi toh.

Ram drops her to her home.

Priya is silent and disturbed. Shipra didn't notice this but, Sudhir immediately recognize that something is wrong.

Priya is sitting in her room engrossed in some thought, when Sudhir enters.

Sudhir:- Priya beta kuch soch rahi ho kya. Aaj achanak yahan kaise

Priya:- nahi papa eise kuch nahi. aap dono ki yaad aayi, toh aa gayi

Sudhir:- Idar dekho Priya. Sab teek toh hai na, ram ne kuch''..

Priya:- nahi papa eisi koi baat nahi. Ram ne mujse kuch nahi kaha

Sudhir:- Phir kya baat hai beta,apne papa ko nahi batayegi'

Priya becomes emotional and hugs her father. She said everything about Sid and what he said yesterday.

Sudhir:- Ram se baat ki beta

Priya:- nahi papa. Abhi tak nahi. Muje nahi pata ki woh kaise react karenge. Muj par vishwas karenge bhi ya nahi.

Sudhir:- mein apne damad ko achhi tarah se janta hoon, woh tumhari baat zaroor manega. Ram se baat kar beta ,joh hi karna hai Ram ko hi karna hai.

Priya:- ji papa'

XXX

Scene 74

Priya talks to Ram

In the evening,

Ram came back from office. Priya is standing near the window looking outside. She is in deep thought. She didn't notice.

Ram goes near to her and taps her shoulder. She turns.

Priya:- aap aa gaye ,mein aapke liye abhi chai lekar aati hoon.

Ram stops and said " kaise raha pura din. Tumhara mood teek hua hai ya nahi".

Priya:- achha tha'.and goes from there.

Everybody have their dinner and retire to their room.

Raya in bed. Priya's head on his shoulder and one hand around his chest. She is weeping. Ram suddenly gets up from bed and switched on the table lamp.

Ram asked" kya hua Priya tum roo kyun rahi hoo??? Tumhe kal se dekh raha hoon ki tum pareshan ho. Kuch bolo Priya kya hua.

Now, she is crying loudly''she wipes her tears'..said "woh Sid'Sid ne'.and said everything whatever happen.

Ram is listening everything, he fisted his finger in anger. Ram taken her face in his palm, wipes her eyes and hugs her tightly.

Ram:- Priya'. I am sorry Priya. Muje tumhe pehle hi bata dena chahiye tha Sid ke baare mein. Muje pata tha ki Sid eisa hi kuch karne wala hai.

Priya(in shock):- what!!!!!aap jaante the 'aur fir bhi muje batana zaroori nahi samja'..aap kis cheez ka wait kar rahe the'. Ki woh aaye aur mere saat '

Ram:- nahi Priya'. Mein eisa kuch nahi chahta tha'.mein tumhe batane hi wala tha.

Priya is crying'''..

Ram:- please Priya roo matt. Kya batata tumhe'mera bhai Sid eisa hai. pehle bhi usne kisi ladki ke saat misbehave kiya tha''''.tab uuse samjaya bhi tha. lekin abb usne sabhi hadde paar kar di, mein uuse nahi chodunga.

Priya:- no Ram, aap uuse kuch nahi kahenge.please mere liye

Ram:- No, Priya yeh sab jaankar mein chup nahi rah sakta.

Priya:- nahi Ram aapko meri kasam. Baat ko aage mat badayiye. Maa pareshan ho jaayegi. Aage se phir usne eisa kuch kiya toh aap baat kariye. Abhi iss topic ko yahi bandh kar do.

Scene 75Ram told Sid to join office

Ram:- teek hai Priya,sirf tumhare liye mein yeh kar raha hoon. Lo paani peeyo,aur let jao.

Both back to bed. Ram holds her very possessively.

In the morning,

Ram in the breakfast table. KK is also sitting' Priya is serving and sitting next to Ram when Sid came and sit beside Priya.

Sid:- bhabhi zara toast paas kijiye na

Ram passes the toast to Sid.

Ram:- Sid'.muje lagta hai ki tuje shaadi kar leni chahiye.

Sid:- kya bhai????

Ram:- haan. Tera ye jo raat raat ko ghar aana, office aane ke bajaiye ghar par rehna, idhar udar ghumna sab bandh ho jaayega

Sid:- kya bhai muje shaadi nahi karni. (looking at Priya)'.mein toh eise hi kush hoon.

KK:- Ram sahi keh raha hai beta.Sid abb tumhe bhi shaadi kar leni chahiye. Ram aur Priya ko dekho kitna kush hai,abb tum bhi kar lo.

Ram:-Sid tum aaj se office join kar rahe ho. Kaam bahut badd gaya hai aur mein chahta hoon ki tum pune ka branch sambhalonge.

Sid:- lekin bhai mein'..

Ram:- Sid'..(in serious tone)'.mein tumhara intezaar karunga. Tum kaam aaj se hi shuru kar rahe ho. Priya'.agar ho gaya toh chale'

Priya:- ji

In the office,

Ram in his cabin, Priya is doing her work, when Sid enters. Everybody said Good morning except Priya.

Sid priya ke paas aakar kada ho jata hai aur uuse dekhta rehta hai.

Sid:- Bhabhi aap mujse goodmorning nahi kahegi.

He goes very near to Priya and said" dekho aapke Ram ne khud muje office aane ke liye keh diya. Now, I am ur boss.

Priya ko gussa aata hai,but she don't want to create scene, so she keep silent.

Ram cabin se sab dekhta hai. He wanted to punch him hardly on his face. He called Sid inside the cabin and told him to sit.

Ram:- Sid yeh lo Pune office ki file,isse study karo.kal tumhe pune ke liye nikalna hai. wahan Mehta saab milenge tumhe sab samja denge. Agle ek mahine tak tumhe wahan ka kaam dekhna hai. uske baad dekhte hai kya karna hai.

Sid:- bhai, pune jana honga woh bhi ek mahine tak.

Ram:- haan..koi problem hai.

Sid is not happy and knew that Priya said everything to ram.

Ram:- ek baat aur, Priya tumhari bhabhi hai, yani tumhare bhai ki biwi, yani iss kapoor industries ke malik ki biwi,'. yani'..kapoor industries ki boss. Abhi jo kiya..doobara nahi hona chahiye. Now go'aur pune jaane ki taiyaari karo.

Scene 76

Sid-Ayesha Marriage

Sid in pune. Everything is as normal. Now, nobody is there in between Raya except love. They live every moment of their life. There bonding and their love are growing stronger day by day.

For, each small thing Ram is totally dependent on Priya. Actually he likes Priya do everything for him even Priya like this. Both select dress for each other. Ram never allow Priya to tie her dori of her blouse. Both are so dependent that they cannot live without each other.

Raya at home when Priya gets a call from her father. He told him that Ayesha is not at home and she left one note. "It said that she is getting married to Sid, she knows that you and dii will not allow me, so we have taken this decision".

Priya is shocked and said everything to Ram. Ram calls Sid but, it's too late. Sid with his wife Ayesha entered into the KM.

They are welcome by KK. Both take blessing from KK and Raya. Raya have no choice and accepts them.

KK is very happy and decided to organize the party.

Party was organized in a grand way. Priya's parents also gave them blessing.

Priya is not happy; she also tries to speak with Ayesha.

Ram as a gift gave him tickets to US and also hand over the papers of US branch office.

Ayesha becomes very happy and accepts this offer. Sid had left with no choice; he accepts this.

XXX

(Sorry I wanted to end this character. One of my friend told me to show something where Damad had eye on bhabhi, I know it's a weird suggestion but I take it. I don't know how justices I have done with this character. But, I don't want to take it anymore.

I can show anything where everybody knows about Sid intention and then, he feels insulted, then he takes revenge and all that but, I wanted to show where without knowing anybody Raya send them off far away from their life.

Many people ask why I am showing Sid-Ayesha marriage. Actually I wanted to show conflict between Priya and Ayesha but, now I changed my mind.

In BALH Ayesha is doing same thing only, showing again the same thing in my FF means I am copying them and irritating readers. So I back my decision and decided to show Raya story only.

One more thing I am nearing to the end of this FF.)

Precap:- Priya is pregnant, Raya met gynecologist, Priya goes back to her house (sharma House), Priya left Job, Priya decided to leave the place.

Please hit the like button and comment

Sorry for the mistakes

Edited by sandhyasn - 10 years ago