few requests for blocking system and thrashed post

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Please modzz give us a solid blocking system as if we blocked someone they will not able to see us also and not even my thread or any post just like other side.. this will stop writers half problem. If this not possible give a thread block button so we can blocked anybody on our thread so they didnt bug us anymore and blocked them so they not able to send pm and scracp to us.

Second

Plz give us a thrashed button also on every post and our own thread so we didnt have to go modz and wait for them and we can mange our thread also easily and this feature will help forum also in cleaning terms.

They are only suggestions hope modzz think about them.
see about your first suggestion it is needed.
a block system should be this much solid.
for this u can PM the site admin vijay.
and
about your second suggestion if this will be implemented what willl be the work of DT's.
leave it.
best regards
-hrideyy
Originally posted by BULBUL.A

Plz give us a thrashed button also on every post and our own thread so we didnt have to go modz and wait for them and we can mange our thread also easily and this feature will help forum also in cleaning terms.

They are only suggestions hope modzz think about them.

The reason that this is not happening is because some members might start abusing this feature. That's why it's only for mods.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">The reason that this is not happening is because some members might start abusing this feature. That's why it's only for mods.</font>

K but first one is needed
Blocking system will solve almost half problems
If idid nt want to contact someone than why they bother me
Simply block them but here blocking system is weak naa
As far as I know the blocking system idea has been presented and I believe Vijay bhai is already looking into it, though I'm not sure.
We would look into your suggestion.

Regards,
Vijay