No trps..!!!*edited*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys i was on twitter and i just saw that star plus, zee and many other channels has unsubscriped from TAM

SO their will be NO trp for channels of that show...

SO basically no TRP for arjun from NEXT WEEK!!!

Is it gud or bad????

Do comment...
P.s. :- if anybody has link pls do post it.. I can't do it through mie phone.. :(:(

Edited by princess2507 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by princess2507

Hey guys i was on twitter and i just saw that star plus, zee and many other channels has unsubscriped from TAM

SO their will be NO trp for channels of that show...

SO basically no TRP for arjun from WEEK 24..!!!

Is it gud or bad????

Do comment...

arjun trp 24 week 1
Originally posted by khemanisarita

arjun trp 24 week 1

Thanxx for telling me..

Actually i was talking from next week
Yea I read that too. I had posted the link up on the forum. 
Here is the link ... http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/zee-network-star-tv-india-network18-cancel-tam-subs
Thanx for sharing the news though πŸ‘πŸΌ
Honestly I dont know if its good news for others or good bad news but im sure for our sure its good news because our show was already under the radar once a long time back and by getting rid of the trp's  our show is safe 
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Yea I read that too. I had posted the link up on the forum. 
Here is the link ... http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/zee-network-star-tv-india-network18-cancel-tam-subs
Thanx for sharing the news though πŸ‘πŸΌ
Honestly I dont know if its good news for others or good bad news but im sure for our sure its good news because our show was already under the radar once a long time back and by getting rid of the trp's  our show is safe 

Thanxx a lot for posting the video πŸ˜ƒ

I agree that no trps will be safe for Arjun

But i am feeling that isn't that possible that we los our audience too... because rite now star plus are not trying anything to promote Arjun like they do fo every other show.

nd now they will get a chance not too promote show anymore

Nd also Arjun is having a very tough competition in its time slot.

Thanxx a lot for posting the video πŸ˜ƒ

I agree that no trps will be safe for Arjun

But i am feeling that isn't that possible that we los our audience too... because rite now star plus are not trying anything to promote Arjun like they do fo every other show.

nd now they will get a chance not too promote show anymore

Nd also Arjun is having a very tough competition in its time slot.

Your most welcome πŸ˜Š
Yea... im  sure no trp's will be good for the show.
I dont think we'll loose audience who are already watching it because while trp's were on our show barely got promoted and we still have true followers of the show so now without the trp's it wont affect us the viewers. yea thats true. But if we post on star plus fb page everyday about promoting more on arjun show im sure they will listen to us eventually... 😊 
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Your most welcome πŸ˜Š
Yea... im  sure no trp's will be good for the show.
I dont think we'll loose audience who are already watching it because while trp's were on our show barely got promoted and we still have true followers of the show so now without the trp's it wont affect us the viewers. yea thats true. But if we post on star plus fb page everyday about promoting more on arjun show im sure they will listen to us eventually... 😊 

I hope so because starplus won't listen to very few posts...
They only listen if there are are thousands of follower request them😑 πŸ˜‘
Example was IPKKND 

I hope so because starplus won't listen to very few posts...
They only listen if there are are thousands of follower request them😑😑
Example was IPKKND
we shoudnt worry if there are little of us in number. id we post about how much we loke the show and show not getting promoted properly then they will eventually get tired of our posts and will have to listen to us πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by VarshaLuvsArjun

nice

thanxx