Chat Clubs

PariJat#3~Tujhe Tujhse Tod Lu Kahi Khudse Jod Lu~

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

INVITES ONLY THREAD DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT PERMISSION

Hello Lovely Ppl

Welcome to the PariJat Heaven# 3

This place is made exclusively for the ppl who r loving JA promos on ZEE TV & want to Join a place to discuss abt it.

This Place is not only for Rajat/Akbar & Paridhi/Jodha but abt all others characters.
You can Njoy here.

Luv
kHUSHI

Link To Previous CCs

Kehne ko jashn-e-bahara hai ~PariJat CC~(IO)

PariJat#2"Aag Ka Dariya H Aur Doob Ke Jaana H"(IO)

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

Characters

Rajat Tokas (Mughal Emperor Akbar)
Rajat Tokas Last seen in Balaji Telefilms Tere Liye, Actor is currently preparing for arguably one of the biggest roles of his career Mughal Emperor Akbar. The actor, who made his debut as the male lead with historical show Prithviraj Chauhan, and made his grand entry in the hearts of million is returning to this genre as Akbar. May be this can be the lucky charm for Rajat and the show. Ekta says, "I wanted an actor who is a boy-man. Although Rajat has the innocence of a 19-year-old, he is seasoned in terms of maturity. Akbar was someone who became a soldier and a king at the age of 14 and by 17 he had already won a battle on his own. Rajat is an expert in martial arts and horse riding. He was perfect for me."

Paridhi Sharma (Jodha)

Finding Jodha Bai was not an easy task. After eight months nation-wide search and auditions, Paridhi Sharma as a Jodha. This will be Paridhi's first lead role after she appeared as part of the supporting cast in Ruk Jaana Nahi.
For Jodha, Ekta reveals, "I wanted someone who possesses the radiance and dignity of the loveliest Rajput princess Indian history's seen. I'm told Jodha was someone whose eyes conveyed humility, simplicity, courage and conviction. Paridhi embodies everything I had in mind for Jodha. When Paridhi stood there in Jodha's bridal finery and delivered some of her lines, I knew the role belonged to her!"

Ashwini Kalsekar (Maham Anga)
After having worked with Balaji Telefilms earlier on their show, "Kasamh Se", as the scheming Jigyaasa, Ashwini Kalsekar, is once again getting a chance to work with the production house. Ekta Kapoor's new period love story show, "Jodhaa Akbar" will have the versatile actress, essaying an important character. Ashwini has been finalized to play the role of Maham Anga, apart from being the caretaker of the Emperor, she also acted as the political advisor to the king, on many sensitive issues. She held a special place in Akbar's life, who respected her for her shrewdness and loyalty. Ashwini, who has always been a favorite with the Balaji's, is excited to be a part of this ambitious project.

Chetan Hansraj (Adham Khan)
Chetan Hansraj is due to play the pivotal role of Adham Khan who is the foster brother of Akbar and son of Maham Anga.
Jodhaa-Akbar is an Indian epic historical drama serial coming on Zee TV

Plot outline

Jodha Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a political marriage of convenience between a Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a Rajput princess, Jodha.
Political success knew no bounds for Emperor Akbar. After having secured the Hindu Kush, his empire extends from Afghanistan to the Bay of Bengal, and from the Himalayas to the Narmada River. Through a shrewd blend of diplomacy, intimidation and brute force, Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs. This allegiance was not universal. But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodha, a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey ' the journey of true love.
The daughter of King Bharmal of Amer, Jodha resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar's biggest challenge now lies in winning the love of Jodha ' a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice.

Press Conference Pics

She is beautiful, cultured &
righteous princess;

He is
uneducated, unrefined &
ruthless emperor!

Different
from each other yet they fell
in love.

Watch the epic love story of
Jodha Akbar, from 18th June
at 8pm only on Zee TV

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING TO KEEP THE CC, NEAT AND TIDY:

Contact priya, disha or me if u want to Join the CC.

Just Pm Any 3 of us n get set started.

Members, DO NOT invite any of the new member's hence forth, but if you still wanna Invite any new member please consult with Me(Amor), Disha or priya first. Un-Invited member will Be reported

And this is really going to be followed.

1. Please avoid double or triple quoting say it like
@ Nram
@ nidhi 

Members can quote thrice but more than thrice quoting is not allowed 

2. Please only one person write the captions for any pic

3. Please avoid repetition of pics for Caption 

4. Please avoid saying hello or welcome posts

5. Please discuss Rajat in every of ur replies 

6.Discussion about Paridhi-Rajat / RP in the CC

7. If there is any disagreement regarding any post of any member in the CC then the members should first bring the matter to the RPCC Management Team before reporting the post to the moderators. Unnecessary warnings in the cc are not wanted.

8. No discussion abt EK's previous shows in this thread.

This measures are just to avoid unexpected fights and chaos and warnings over here...ur co-operation is sincerely expected

Regards

Khushi
Amor. thumbnail

Members List

Amor.

Disha

Princesspriyart

anu93

garvi

bamonforever

zahara

sonali

sukhi

Garvi

Mac

Khushbo

Shreya

Samana

Ruchi

Narmada

Shubhika

Jyoti

Hit Like to get added
😃
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yayy , our 3rd cc . Now let's decide it's name...di if you delete the ' invites only ' it'll make space for a longer name . Don't worry , no one is going to come here uninvited .
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yayyy congo shongo on d 3rd CC. Our PariJat rockkks. :)
Amor. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Yayy , our 3rd cc . Now let's decide it's name...di if you delete the ' invites only ' it'll make space for a longer name . Don't worry , no one is going to come here uninvited .

phir bhi nhi ho raha i hv tried that also 😳
Amor. thumbnail
yipeee ho gya ðŸ¥³

n yes i'll try to get it shift but all mods are on holiday
so not sure if threads get shifted or not
but i'll try
dnt wrry

n pari cc k liye kisi mod ne agree kiya h kya to bolo usi se ye bhi shift karwa lungi
Amor. thumbnail
chalo m leaving its very late now
i shud get to bed now

bye gn tk cre
kal milte h
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Di , I'm online from my cellphone . So can't hit like .
Di , I agree with Bf , please change the Pic of Pari on character introduction...hum bachoo ki man rakhne keliye...puhliz ?