Qubool Hai

New Tellytalk video Updated 1 more video

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nothing much just a short buzz video.

Reporter is saying that Asad will reveal a secret to Zoya before the marriage. He tries to say over the phone but Zoya says that he can say it after the wedding. But Asad wants to tell the secret before the marriage so we have to wait and see what the secret is and whether he is able to reveal it.

Surbhi celebrating Father's day

Surbhi says that 80% credit goes to her father rather than her mom in terms of allowing her to come alone to Mumbai. Usually, fathers are very conservative and don't let their daughters go or look for a job but her dad convinced her mom to let her go and that if she is getting a job, we should let her go. Surbhi is saying that because of her father, she is there. Then she says that if you have your parents support and your father is saying you should go and he has trust on you then you feel ok and that half the battle has been won. On father's day, she will say big thanks. 
Surbhi talks about a childhood memory. One time during the day, she had gotten an injection which started hurting in the night. She said that she was such a nice child that she didn't wake up her parents. Then she said that she thought that whoever loves her more will wake up and find out on their own that Surbhi is crying. It was a fantasy but it actually happened like that. Her parent's room door opened and her father came out, saw her crying and asked her what happened so she said that her arm is hurting so her dad went and woke up her mom and said look she's crying. Surbhi says that totally filmy and fantasy type situation but she can never forget that incident. 
On father's day, her msg is that don't take your parents for granted or hurt them. Please respect your parents. Dads have a big hand in how you grow up and which direction you go. They are very important in your life so please never ignore them. 

Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhiksha2302 thumbnail
;-( plz plz written update plz 😭
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The raaz ?? tht he loves her ??
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhiksha2302

;-( plz plz written update plz 😭

WU added ðŸ˜Š
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marysaa

The raaz ?? tht he loves her ??

That's what I think too. Kuch zyada hi bada chadha ke bol rahe hai suspense create karne ke liye. 
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

WU please??

Added ðŸ˜Š
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imane-SaRunian

What Raaz ?? :O

From the previous spoiler video, I think its just that he loves her and they are just exaggerating it to create more suspense. 
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the WU dear ðŸ¤—
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my dad is like that only but he is protective and my mom Oh my God she is overprotective sometime I dont like it coz I love risk taking n dad allows me to some extent but my mom Oh my my too protective but ya dad is damn strict so I always say things to mum first 😛

P.S: ThKs 4 sharing 😊Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago