Surendra Pal's entry to bring in an intriguing track

Posted: 10 years ago
Surendra Pal's entry in Zee TV's Aaj Ki Housewife Hai... to bring in an intriguing track

Zee TV's Aaj Ki Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai, produced by Gulshan Sachdeva will go through a revamp and major drama. The Chaturvedi family will soon suffer a heartbreak with the family getting divided owing to Sunaina (Himani Shivpuri) blaming her daughter-in-law Sona (Suhasi Dhami) of domestic violence.

Also, as per the ongoing episodes, Kanhaiya (Anirudh Dave) has been getting flashes which connect him to the village Srirampur. As soon as Sona and Kanhaiya leave the Chaturvedi Mansion, Kanhaiya is asked to go to Srirampur for work. This is where Kanhaiya keeps getting the negative flashes again and again. Sona decides to help Kanhaiya out in solving his problem.

As per reports, a new family is all set to enter the show. And the first to make his presence felt will be senior actor Surendra Pal, who was earlier seen in Zee TV's successful show Chhoti Bahu. He essays the character of Ridheswhwar Singh, a powerful rich person of Srirampur. He is a tough nut from outside, but has softness within him. His entry will bring in a new twist, something related to Sunaina and Kanhaiya.

If sources are to be believed, Siddheshwar Singh will go on to play the father of Kanhaiya.

When contacted, Surendra Pal confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I play a very positive character, a loving father in the show. This character is very different to the ones I played in Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev and Diya Aur Baati Hum recently. Earlier, I had been part of Zee TV's show Chhoti Bahu that used to air at 7PM. I hope my character in Housewife also gets to be as popular as mine in Chhoti Bahu."

We also contacted Himani Shivpuri who said, "I do not want to reveal the story line as it will spoil the fun of watching. All I can tell you is that the Chaturvedi family is going to divide and this is where a new family enters."

Surendra Pal has started shooting for Aaj Ki Housewife.. and his entry will be aired very soon.

Watch this space for more updates.

Looks like my guess is right ( Suhasi and AD in Season 2 )
Kanhaiya could be adapted and this is his real family ;)
going to be interesting. Lets wait and watch
Lets see who else enters the show :)
waiting but everything will be a waste without any promotion and also the title of the show should be changed.

Lets see if Sona has a make over
Yes, lets see what others are the changes made :)
So srirampur its going to be !!!!
I guess the story is going to be a serious one without the comedy elements with the Chaturvedi family.
Then they to alter the title as well... Will miss the comedy.
Yeah, hope they alter the title too to cater more theme to the show.