Taarey os: Lost in Taarey world!!(Dare)

Posted: 10 years ago
So this Os is dedicated to my team PANDA members and ofcourse to my buddy Neha who gave me this dare!! So dear it it goes...

Read this before!!😛
Well before this os, let me make one thing clear. Swayam and Taani are not siblings rather Rey, Swayam and Taani are best buddies since childhood. They are the kings of the college known for their rich looks and attitude. Rey and Taani have feelings for each, and ofcourse flirting is birth right for them. taarey haven't confessed yet and Swayam knows that Taarey feel for each other but maintains his silence.  In this imagine Rey, Taani and Swayam's attitude and lifestyle as something similar to that of the 3 protagonists in The student of the year!!
===================
Lost in Taarey world!!
===================
Vacation time! The 3 buddies are out to GOA to spend time together...

"2 rooms please!" said rey winking at the cottage receptionist who was lost for a moment at Rey and Swayam's masculine charm. They were used to it now. Every girl yearned to get their attention at college.

"yea sure!" she said and passed them the cottage  keys.

"thanks babes.." said Swayam.

"Anytime!" she said trying to hide her blush but she couldn't.

Soon they were out of the reception and busy with fighting on who was successful in catching the receptionist's attention.

At the same time, outside the cottage, Taani removed her coolers and walked towards the entrance grasping every soul's attention with her sexy looks. A guy was working out and on seeing a HOT girl infront of him, he started showing off  his biceps trying to catch her attention. Taani who noticed him smirked and moved towards him. On seeing Taani coming in his direction, his heart skipped a beat but he managed to stand without fainting. She went near him and looked at him carefully as if analysing him and then "mujhe impress karne ke liye" she said moving closer and .."aur mehnat karna padega!" she whispered in his ears and smiled at him and walked back towards the cottage giving her diva attitude.

Rey and Swayam who were at a distance could only see Taani whispering something on the guys ears with her flirty attitude but could not make out the incident. Swayam and Rey shared glances and went near her.

"whats up guys??? Are we done with the rooms??"

"Yea! We both are sharing a room! what say??" Asked Swayam winking at Taani.

"I'd love too!" she said in her sexy tone!

"Hey what's going on???"asked rey raising his voice irritated with Swayam.

"What?? am not sharing a room with a guy! Am not a gay!" said Swayam raising his shoulders not losing his cool and Taani chuckled unable to control herself

"neither am I! Dude let me remind you the receptionist paid more attention to me than you!" he said raising his collars. Did he flirt with her?? She asked herself. Now taani was irritated. Ofcourse her possessiveness took over.

"Then why don't you take her as your roommate" she asked maintaining her tone.

"Why not??..well dats a nice idea! She's so hot and sexy you see! You  carry on!"

"Crap how could I forget her??" Swayam murmured under his breathe but clear enough for Rey and Taani to hear. Rey smirked at the comment making Taani fume in anger. And now she'll take her revenge. At the same time the guys whom she met outside came there wiping his face with a towel. She went near him and

"hey handsome! Will you be my guy tonight??"

The guys thanked his destiny for the day and said.."I'd love to!"

"well tonight my place!.."

She looked at Swayam and Rey and'passed them a Tashan look and grabbed the cottage  key and occupied a room. The guys were furious now. Rey was about to follow her but she closed the door right on his face.

Swayam took the other key and was about to lie on the bed when Rey stormed into the room and pulled swayam's collar.

"How could you do this damnit'You wanted to share room with her??"

"Dude let me breathe!" he said between the struggle to get over his collar.

"I was kidding Idiot'Aur waise bhi I don't prefer to sleep with my buddy's girlfriend'I've got my own ethics man!" said Swayam and laid on the bed comfortably.

"dude'girlfriend???" asked Rey raising his eyebrows.

"yaar what's your problem..I know you like her! Toh propose karo na??? what's your problem man?? I think even she loves you!.." Swayam was irritated now. He badly wanted to sleep.

"Am not sure dude.. "whatever!! you remember she asked guy out  in front of me'" said Rey lost in his own world.

"Yaar she was just kidding. Taani just flirts with guys but she never hangs out with them.!" Said Swayam sitting near him. Rey looked at him but his eyes were still doubtful.

"okay! Tell me when did you see her last kissing a guy??" asked Swayam.

Rey tried to think hard but then he realized what Swayam was upto! "Taani had not even kissed a guy.."  Soon he started grinning.

"Ab samaj me aaya?? Yaar I badly deserve a sleep. please!!!.." pleaded Swayam and fell on the bed.

Soon everyone were ready to go the party. Rey and Swayam came out stunning. They were hot and dashing. They were standing near the pool at the cottage waiting for Taani. The guys had caught every girls attention. Soon the cottage receptionist came that way. As  she was approaching nearer Swayam winked at her. The receptionist did not anticipate this.She slipped and was about to fall but Rey caught her safely. And curse the fate Taani came out at the same time. She was HOT and Sexy with her dress fitting her curves perfectly. She was annoyed at the sight in front of her. Soon they reached the party venue and the people were damn cool. Especially they could find so many hot girls in biknis driving every guy crazy . Swayam was all excited to freak out with the girls. They went in. Rey tried to talk to taani but she kept ignoring him. Soon the music began and people started dancing badly. The guy whom Taani met that morning approached Taani and asked her for a dance. Taani felt Rey's gaze on her.she remembered how Rey was holding the receptionist in his arms. She quickly accepted the guy's proposal and went to the dance floor with him. Now Rey felt helpless. Rey searched Swayam and atlast found him in the crowd busy flirting with a hot chick. He approached him and dragged him away despite Swayam's struggle to get back to the girl.

"Yaar problem kya hai! Itne saare laddikiya aur inn sab ko chodkar mai yahan tere saath kya kar raha hoon?? What's your problem man?? Atleast you have Taani. I don't even have a girlfriend man!" he said in a complaining tone.

"Dats what dude! Taani is my problem. Just look there!" he said pointing to the dance floor.The music began turning everyone crazier. Soon the singer spat out the words'             

Bounce Bounce

Just Keep On Boncing Baby 
Bounce Bounce
Just Keep On Boncinggg'

Swayam saw Taani with that guy. He also noticed that Taani wasn't enjoying with him. Infact she was trying to get off from there.

He thought.."OMG! Phirse drama. I shouldn't have come here with rey and Taani'GOD yeh sab sirf mere saath hi kyun?? " He looked at all the hot girls around him.."Mujhe iss Rey aur Taani ka problem jaldi se solve karna hai..warna yeh dono mujhe mera zindagi jeene hi nahi denge..Now I need to do something to settle these guys so that I don't die as a bachelor."

"Dude I have a plan..." said Swayam and whispered something on Rey's ears. Soon the line of disappointment was lost from his eyes and he smiled.

"Thanks dude'Just wait and watch'Ab mei kya kartha hoon.." he said and walked to the dance floor. He walked with his killer smile in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat. When he was almost near her, Taani remembered something. She pulled the guy more closer and passed Rey a Tashan look.

Bounce Bounce
Bounce Bounce
Just Keep On Boncinggg'

The DJ raised the strings and the danced floor rocked with the hot music. Taani who was irritated with Rey's attitude sang and pulled the guy more closer.
Malmal Ki Raaton Mein Tu 
Khwaabon Ki Baaton Mein Aa
Bahon Mein Aa Ja Zara Jaaniya..Jaaniyaa

Soon Swayam too reached there. She went near him and they both danced together,
Chup Chup Ke Dhadkano Ki
Sun Le Sadayein Aaja
Bahaon Mein Rehle Aaja Jaaniya..Jaaniyaa

Swayam took the opportunity to kick the random guy who was dancing with Taani away and Rey took that position. Now Rey and Swayam with Taani in the center were on the stage with some backstage dancers rocking the floor with the lines'
Aab To Baton Mein Rakha Kya Hai
Jab Har Pal Teri Aankhein Kehti Hai Sau Kahaniyaan

Taani twirled and fell backwards while both the guys caught her behind and put her back to position.

Shut Up N Bounce Baby Bounce
Mehki Mehki Haawaien 
Behki Behki Jaayein Yeh Jaawaniyann

Mehki Mehki Haawaien 

Soon taani found that the guy wasn't there rather his p[lace was taken by Rey. A smile crept on her face! But still she moved away from Rey and preferred dancing with Swayam.

Bounce Bounce
Bounce Bounce
Just Keep On Boncinggg

While dancing Taani found Swayam starring somewhere. She turned around and found the receptionist in party clothes next to Rey. Rey held her closely and
Sham-E-Rangin Kar Doon Mein 
O Yeah O Yeah O Yeah 
Baahein Teri Bhar Doon Mein 
O Yeah O Yeah O Yeah 

Swayam was busy flirting with a random girl in the crowd but Taani pulled his collar and took him near Rey and danced with him. 

Yeh Ishaarein Rehne Do 
Na Mujhko Kehne Do 
Kahin Baaton Mein Beete Na Jaawaniya
Mehki Mehki Haawaien 

Soon all the 4 were dancing together with Rey and Taani stealing glances towards each other.
Mehki Mehki Haawaien 

Soon Rey opened his shirt and threw it on the crowd portraying his muscular charm. He was surrounded with many girls now. He was dancing and flirting with all of them while Taani stopped dancing and looked at him furiously

I Feel It, Do It All Nite 
I Need It 
Do It All Nite ,I Feel It To Nite
Do It All Nite

A girl pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. Taani was clutching her fist.
I Feel It, Do It All Nite 
I Need It 
Do It All Nite, I Feel It To Nite

Taani moved towards Rey. A girl was about to kiss Rey's bare back when Taani pushed her aside. Rey turned back startled. Her eyes were red with anger. Soon all the girls moved an inch apart from him. Rey looked at her. She went near him and pecked his cheek. Rey was just numb for a moment. He liked her since childhood and a peck wasn't a big issue for but getting it from Taani his love for something different. She  pointed her fingers towards the girl and "He's my man! Better stay away from him..".
Aankhein Zalim Yeh Teri 
O Yeah O Yeah O Yeah

She looked at Rey and their eyes met. Rey could not believe himself. But she just glared at him for a moment and tried to move away'
Raahein Roke Hai Meri
O Yeah O Yeah O Yeah

He held her waist and pulled her back. Her chest came crashing with his. She looked at him. Is Tarah De Dekho Na, Na Mukjko Dekhi Na

Their eyes spoke their love and probably the lyrics matched their feeling with the phrase "Sau kahaniyaan!"
Yeh Teri Aankhein Kehti Hai 
Sau Kahaniyaan

He smiled at her went near her lips. She closed her eyes tight. After all even she loved him but the fear of losing him made her maintain her silence so long.
Mehki Mehki Haawaien 

A smile crept on his face the moment he saw her eyes closed.He just pecked her cheeks and whispered I Love you!. She opened her eyes and looked at him. A line of blush and smile had already covered her face.

Mehki Mehki Haawaien 

"I love you too!" she whispered under her breathe probably clear enough for him to hear. He sat on his kneels and stretched out his hands and said.."So Miss. Taani shekawat'May I officially request you to share your first kiss with me that is your boyfriend.."

Flirting with guys wasn't something new to her. But why should Rey always affect her like this. She cursed her fate and tried to move away. But he wasn't in a mood to leave her today. He pulled her wrist and started moving away from the crowd while Swayam was still enjoying with the hot girls over there. Soon the sun had set and the place was decorated with colourful lights.
Malmal Ki Raaton Mein Tu 
Khwaabon Ki Baaton Mein Aa
Bahon Mein Aa Ja Zara Jaaniya..Jaaniyaa

As they were moving away, they saw the receptionist on the way. She smiled at Rey and went near him when he stopped her'"Sorry babes!! I have my girl with me now!" he said and winked at Taani. Taani was on cloud nine. She quickly pecked his lips out of joy.
Chup Chup Ke Dhadkano Ki
Sun Le Sadayein Aaja

That was it! Rey could not handle it anymore. He pulled her closer for a liplock. The party lights, freaking music, the beauty of the sea..nothing was visible to them. They were just lost in their world'The Taarey world. He lifted her quickly after breaking the liplock and moved towards the cottage.
Bahaon Mein Rehle Aaja Jaaniya..Jaaniyaa

They were about to enter Taani's room when they both found the random guy waiting for her near her room. She got down from Rey's arms. The guy was startled to find Taani in Rey's arms.She went near him and said with her same old attitude'"I think I told you..mujhe impress karne ke liye aur mehnat karna padega!". The guy was startled. She opened the room and Taarey closed the door right in front of his face leaving him flagbastered.

Aab To Baton Mein Rakha Kya Hai
Jab Har Pal Teri Aankhein Kehti Hai Sau Kahaniyaan
The party was still going on and Swayam was enjoying his best. Soon the receptionist came near him. She raised her thumbs up indicating that his work was done. Yes Swayam had requested the receptionist to join the party and flirt with Rey. He pulled her closer and whispered "Thanks er'" She came closer to him and whispered.."You can call Sharon.." and pecked his cheek'"cool.."he replied and started flirting with her spending the rest of the night in the party while the couples were busy cherishing their love in the cottage!

Bounce Shutup N Bounce
Dont Get Your Body Move It
Dont Get Your Body Move It Like Dis,Like Dis
Shut Up And Bounce Baby Bounce Bounce Bounce

Uhh!! I never knew writing a OS would take so long'. This is a random thought. I just wanted to see the 3 in a different mode not the usual good  boys and innocent girl as in the show'.So plzzz do hit like and comment'I hope I have done justice to the team PANDA😉😉 and I also hope Neha is satisfied with this😊😊'Sorry dear if this wasn't upto your expectations!!

Edited by nithi_newlife - 10 years ago
superb concept...
3 of them in a totally diff charactr ws amazing...
taani's attitude ws awesome...
n swayam just stole the whole story's credit...
taarey were as usual amazing...
well written...
Dii !!!! What A Piece Of Work !! Firstly Thank You ! For Actually Taking Up This Whole Random Idea ... Which I know must have been very difficult ... Because It took me a huge amount of time to actually think of this !!
This was much much much better than I had imagined !! I was actually shocked when I looked at the dare and I was like How ? But Really Dii ... You Imagination is so wide that You did this too !! And I'm Damn Happy !!
Now To The OS ... Well The Whole Concept Of Taani, Rey and Swayam being all the hot dudes and chicks was beyond my imagination !! And TaaRey had actually liked each other from before ... Aww ... But they don't dare say anything ... And Wow !! Rey and Swayam are such big flirts but Taani is also no less !!
I really couldn't stop laughing at their conversation over you will sleep with who ... Both Taani and Rey are so Posessive towards each other and jealousy is evident in them ...
Taani's attitude is really hats off ... How she goes towards the guy and just totally brings his hopes down when it's at it's peak ... And Dii I really loved how you used the song !! I mean the song soo suited the situation !! Dii all the jealousy and Posessiveneas was so nicely written and I am really speechless on how everything was so perfect ... The song and the situations all matched so well !!
Thank You Thank You Thank Yo Sooo Much For writing this and that too so awesomely !! Oh Yeah and the surprise in the end was just amazing How the receptionist turned out to be Sharon !!!! Again Thank You !! And I totally loved it !
Originally posted by TaaReyD3_Neha

Dii !!!! What A Piece Of Work !! Firstly Thank You ! For Actually Taking Up This Whole Random Idea ... Which I know must have been very difficult ... Because It took me a huge amount of time to actually think of this !!
This was much much much better than I had imagined !! I was actually shocked when I looked at the dare and I was like How ? But Really Dii ... You Imagination is so wide that You did this too !! And I'm Damn Happy !!
Now To The OS ... Well The Whole Concept Of Taani, Rey and Swayam being all the hot dudes and chicks was beyond my imagination !! And TaaRey had actually liked each other from before ... Aww ... But they don't dare say anything ... And Wow !! Rey and Swayam are such big flirts but Taani is also no less !!
I really couldn't stop laughing at their conversation over you will sleep with who ... Both Taani and Rey are so Posessive towards each other and jealousy is evident in them ...
Taani's attitude is really hats off ... How she goes towards the guy and just totally brings his hopes down when it's at it's peak ... And Dii I really loved how you used the song !! I mean the song soo suited the situation !! Dii all the jealousy and Posessiveneas was so nicely written and I am really speechless on how everything was so perfect ... The song and the situations all matched so well !!
Thank You Thank You Thank Yo Sooo Much For writing this and that too so awesomely !! Oh Yeah and the surprise in the end was just amazing How the receptionist turned out to be Sharon !!!! Again Thank You !! And I totally loved it !

Thank you sooo much dear...
loved your comment...
excited to know that you liked it!😊
Originally posted by vijichandran

superb concept...
3 of them in a totally diff charactr ws amazing...
taani's attitude ws awesome...
n swayam just stole the whole story's credit...
taarey were as usual amazing...
well written...

Thank you viji!
Happy that you loved it!!😊😊
I loved it...!!! Ufff now m lost in TaaRey world...!!! All the thanx to yu...Great keep writing 😊
different concept lovely ...awesome update ...
I AM STILL IN TAAREY WORLD...
SUPERBB...
Fab os dear
loved d new avtars of rey , swayam n taani
it was mind blowing
Super duper akka!!
loved it!!
n yea!!Pandas rock!!!