Fan Fictions

ArHi OneShot : Seeds of Pomegranate - Page 7

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Res

So, Arnav Khushi know each other since their school days.

Arnav had always been funny and laid back and Khushi had always been super serious and hard working

One thing hasnt changed though. He wants her attention at all times. Be it classroom or the library. If she is around him, she shouldnt be quiet and inattentive towards him. Bas! He will trouble, tease and finally (after years of being friends [???]) kiss her too πŸ˜† (sorry not a kiss, but a small peck... sorry an unnecessary small peck)

But banda uski bohot care karta hain yaar... He sits besides her in class and pays attention to her notes, then reads about her topic, then forms his own opinions about it (That Persephone knew exactly what she was doing was a brilliant touch) and then goes to her so that she doesnt get frustrated about her coursework... He will annoy her in spite of knowing she doesnt like being disturbed when studying. Probably he is confident that he can get away with it. That she wont mind too much if it is him disturbing her

This Khushi Arnav of your OS made me laugh so much. I can see that after years of acquaintance Arnav is finally hinting at her what he wants from their relationship and Khushi too seems to be quite accepting of those hints. Love them. Loved this OS. ⭐️

PS: The bit about him jumping track in the middle of the conversation knowing she can keep up... I liked that. Shows for him Khushi isnt just a pretty face. He accepts she has a working brain in that head of hers. 😊
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Saraa.. thumbnail
Buhaaa Bwaaahaaa Bwaaahaaa..

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

Buaaahhhaaa...

I'm so so so sorry that I couldn't put anything into words, I'm just so famished and out of breath.

The thing about wiggling the eyebrows, I told a guy once exactly the same thing and when I saw it here I just couldn't stop laughing!

This is out of the universes of the universes hilarious!🀣

You have changed my idea about OSes.. I always found them to be a dry area..
But you have changed my view..

Love you anyway!πŸ˜ƒ
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god
πŸ˜†

I just love your stories