ArHi OneShot : Seeds of Pomegranate - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Just when I am quite decided that your forte is emotions ; the depicting of ...and the expression by ...you come up with this ; total dialogue , one on one , short and pithy ..in a word , crisp . And the eternal tale of love is again beautifully depicted . Loved the subtle cocky humour as he tries to get a rise out of her ...
Thnx for the pm dear .

I already told you how much I loved the previous OS and this one is equally superbe!
The way you'd weaved Hades and Persephone into the conversation was ingenious, though I wish there was more than that ridiculously short and sweet kiss. 😉
very different and interesting..
I loved the bantering! Lovely,funny OS. I must admit I thought of Ron and Hermione in this one.
It was cute, fun n funny. Like it immensely. But the end was too abrupt. It kind of spoilt the mood.
This is so awesome! <3 =D
love with a vampire really
well thats not the main hilarity of this all
gosh they are so cute right
man that made me wanna just hug them both
awww bless so adorable right
haha, this was a cute and funny os, definitely different from your other work. I really like the bantering, cocky, and flirtatious Arnav. The Hades-Persephone story is so interesting- I've often wondered if Persephone wanted to stay with Hades and therefore ate the seeds. 
This is awesommee...
I really love this Arnav who is annoying,,irritating,,adorable,,,cheeky,,,naughty,,acting all innocent but knows everything...Cutttee...
Dont say that ist not good...It is Amazing...N Khushi also showed a little bit Attention towards him at the end...Loved the OS ...Greek mythology is intresting...u used it very well in this OS...
Would definitly love to read more of this type OSs from U...Thanxxx aloott for pm...