Fan Fictions

ArHi OneShot : |The Sea and the Shore| - Page 5

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This was absolutely beautiful piece of work. I loved the whole combination of Khusi's outfit , Arnav's feelings , the back ground of Rain and one of my fav song .. Everything was described so beautifully.  So they are engaged and set to marry .
I loved Arnav's realization of "If she was the sea, then he was the shore."
This's a beautiful comparison and so true for them. They are always meant to be together and they would find their home with each other...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainyDays thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly Beautiful !!
Loved it !!! The song is one of my favourites too and you have molded it so nicely and perfectly to the OS ...
"Applauds " ...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's so beautifully written...amazing OS...
aquagal thumbnail
The rain, the song - it was all so beautiful.
It gave me little jittery feeling.
I loved how easily she held his hand in hers.
"There's nothing wrong in waiting for your fiance" This was beautiful...😳
And the end part where he realises they are meant to be forever and promises himself that he won't make her regret her decision was so heart-touching.👏
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mindblowing OS! 
Reread it a couple of times. And i went to listen to O Re Piya again.
Thats like my evergreen song. 
He stands mesmerized and she dances thinking of her love i guess. 
It was truly beautiful ❤️
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifulll...
Specially the song...I can very well imagine Raining and song playing in background with these two standing in rain looking at each other...
Aaawww he is her fiance n loved it that he didnt let go of any chance of teasing her...
Beautifully written...Simply AMazing...thannnxx allot for pm dear...
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ! A dreamy , fey, moment -out -of -time where the song and the emotions just seemed to flow together . Loved his utter absorption in her , the total commitment to the feelings she evokes in him and his deep steady conviction of belonging ...loved it .
And thnx for the pm dear
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I come to I-F after 4 days and I get to read this! I am seriously contemplating vanishing from IF now and then if this is what I get when I return!
I absolutely love this song Nafisa! I heard it for the first time in a filmfare or some award show I think and I fell in love with it!
The way you'd compared Khushi and Arnav to the sea and shore was fitting and so very apt.
You've done a wonderful job describing a ambience. I could see this happening in my head.
What I loved the most was the way you brought out the tenderness and love in very few words.
Arnav's musings were so achingly tender and loving.
Loved it!
I am thinking of fortunate events right now what say?
glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was fantastic!!!!! 
The story had a very different setting and the song was so aptly used by you... Loved reading this one shot!!!!
How true is this fact that if one is the never ending sea, the other is a steady shore the sea keeps on meeting always.!!!!!!

Liked how the head-over-heels in love Arnav couldn't wait to go n meet khuhsi... their short banter was as usual awesome...

A vaery beautiful OS!!!!

N i hope that your shoulder is now better???