Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So they are engaged!! That was a nice one,  I loved his entire thought process he had Misty by looking at her!! Awesome!!
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow is the word I would use to describe this particular OS. You wrote so beautifully eventhough you mentioned that it is based on IPKKND track I couldn't help but to take it as a completely new story so for me it started off with a hint of mystery making me think Arnav is meeting Khushi for the first time ( The nymph reference) and then the sister in law reference came forth, you again led me to believe that Payal is his sister in law via Akash. Then wham Arnav comes up with" there is nothing wrong with waiting for your fiance", that's where we discovered that they are engaged. It was awesome to read the whole thing through Arnav's POV, the emotions were described brilliantly. All the pieces came together in the end when Arnav remembers the reason he decided to visit Khushi, She is the Sea and he is the shore perfect for eachother, do I  even need to add how I totally loved this OS?! :=)

PS. I love the O Re Piya song, the incorporation of the song within the OS was awesomeness!
Oh and Happy Birthday to Angelteen! 😊
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nafisa, good to see u back dear
Beautiful lovely OS nafisa
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that was beautiful !!! 👏

so calm ...so serene and yet so passionate !!! like a building storm that will  crash into waves of love and passion !!! 
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, that was a true vintage Nafisa-style OS. Poetry in prose :) Good morning to me! 

So many metaphors for Khushi - nymph, white peacock, the sea. Its ironic, she is the sea for someone who is called Arnav, the ocean. 

That whole description of Arnav in a trance like state, truly bewitched by his beloved was so beautiful! The invisible thread that ties them together is always there, pulsing, beating, almost as physically evident as their heartbeat. And it was right in my face throughout this OS.. that something. Brilliant.

Oh, and they are already engaged! 😃 

It is raining here in Bombay and it is absolutely stunning, this OS is totally meant for this mood. Lovely! 
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are finally together and how!
Loved it! Loved how Arnav's besotted
by his Khushi and how adorable they are
together!
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just as beautiful as the song playing. Loved the imagery and the emotions that you made them felt. Loved the analogy of sea and shore.
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...that was absolutely beautiful... like a dream... and it felt like i was somewhere floating inside it... 
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hope things are back to normal health-wise and work-wise!

your love of rain shines through... as usual the vivid descriptions make the picture come alive... khushi's joie de vivre, the love between the sisters and arnav standing mesmerised by the michievous sprite before him were touching. what a beautiful image: The pulse of the rain, the pulse of his heartbeat, the swishes of material as they were pulled away, and tinkle of anklets and the whispers of her dupatta fanning behind her...she reminded him then of a white peacock, elegant and beautiful, dancing in the rain, unaware of the world around her, enveloped entirely in a realm of her own. The picture of Arnav admiring and feeling desire thrumming through himself on seeing Khushi's drenched form is sensuous... 'It pumped gasoline into his veins and set it on fire.' says it all! Even the thought of NK chancing upon this delectable vision is anathema to him! Arnav is very right in contrasting his own reticent and cynical nature with Khushi's open, trusting and forgiving one: All he could do was stare at their twined hands, his head and heart still reeling from how easily Khushi had breached the distance he had been hesitant to, how easily she was welcoming him into her house... her welcoming him into her house is almost like she's welcoming him into her heart! Arnav refusing to let go of her hand because he wants to enjoy the connection he feels between them is a very moving moment. Unique and beautiful comparisons you come up with: He trailed off - the idea that he would besmirch her home by entering held deeper implications than just shoes trailing dirt over the floor.  You've got it in a nutshell: Khushi was like the sea. Vast and depthless, all-encompassing. With so many secrets and so many personas it would take him the whole of eternity and then beyond to learn them all. And just as unpredictable, just as...as whole and unaffected, untouched by the vagaries and expectations of the world. As Arnav once said about Khushi, here's my take on this description: BEEYOOTIFUL! I thought Arnav was shirtless and expected that very reaction from Khushi but it turns out he was very interestingly clad in his still wet semi-buttoned up shirt, with the titillating glimpse of his chest… which is sexier, I wonder! The fact that they're already engaged came as a little surprise but was heart-warming… when you mentioned the glint of gold, for a moment I thought it was the engagement ring he might have placed on her finger, but turns out are his mother's bangles… no wonder he doesn't have to let her go! And finally, tired of admiring from a distance, he took a leap of faith and plunged straight for the sea… he's decided to take the plunge of falling in love, knowing full well that she'll be there to catch him! The sea and the shore analogy are very apt in their cases. That was a nice twist at the end: that Arnav and Khushi are engaged and that Arnav had come there with the idea of promoting the Akash-Payal alliance!

O Re Piya is one of my favourite songs too, love its gentle cadence and the lyrics!

Please update Fortunate Events as that hasn't been updated in quite a while… moreover, it's about to reach its climax, isn't it?