Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It was a brilliant OS, absolutely loved it!!!! πŸ‘

The description and presentation of Arnav;s feelings after seeing Khushi was awesome.
So, in this OS, Arnav & Khushi are engaged without Shyam hiccup; and are striving to get Aakash & Payal get hitched.

Thank you for the PM.  😊
You can update Cul-de-sac or Fortunate Events, anyone as I love both of them.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The title itself is so befitting this awesome couple !
As usual loved the way you described the rain , Khushi in her element and of course Raizada!😳
Loved reading this OS !

Happy Birthday Rae !
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The rain scene along with the song was beautiful.  Never wanted it to end.
-Xpress- thumbnail
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only you can string together words to describe something so special.  It felt like he was but was not really intruding.  It was his experience of something that Kushi really enjoys, dancing in the rain.  We go to experience it through Arnav and that was simply brilliant.  It kind of felt less like a voyeur when you mentioned their engagement.  Well done!  Happy b'dy Rae!  

Cul de Sac will be my choice for the update.  Thx.
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was heart touchingly beautiful !!!! It was so poignant !!! Did not see that coming ... They are engaged !!!!  The way arnav watched his Khushi from side lines and just enjoyed her watching dance was so beautiful ...  And Arnav and Khushi in rain and you weaving a wonderful story about it just magic !!!!
arshidee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...!!!! that was one amazing OS dea...!!!!
the way u bring abt the emotions are just fabulous ...!!!! I was really holding my breath while reading this OS...!!!! and thank u so much for the pm ...!!!!
I really loved this OS ...wow ..!!!!!!
soaringskies thumbnail
nafisa i am in awee of your writing...everytime i read your stories i am enthralled by the beauty of your words..!! brilliant..!!πŸ˜ƒ
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this ws ethereal!
i love the song O re piya and reading this one just made my day!! and its even raining here! :)
 loved it!
thanks for this amazing piece of writing...
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sigh...How cute.  You had be going there initially as I was not sure what Arnav and Khushi's relationship was, aside from Payal being his future sister in law.

But there in the end it was SO SO sweet.  You have a way of putting us in that scene and just watching everything unfold.  Just fantastic. 

You'd asked which you should update and i say both..I can't pick..OK Ok Cul de Sac.