ArHi OneShot : |The Sea and the Shore| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
loved it! the writing was really good and a very very beautiful update! I'm just confused though, how does Khushi have his mother's kangans?? anyways loved the oneshot! brilliant writing as always :)
Ok I didn't see that one coming! This is AU! :) And I LOVE IT! It hit me that something was amiss when you mentioned the kangans!! How cute are ArHi?? I'm so glad you continue to write for IPKKND. Funny that Arnav thinks Khushi is like the sea when his name means sea! :P Thank you for the PM :) I Loved it! 
Hey...

Where were u?? So long no updates??!

Its OK though...Loved the OS...It was very beautiful...The words used were so apt and perfect...

Just wanted to read on and on...

About ur Question...Can u update both of them...???😆
Any of them would do actually which is better than no update...

Do continue writing such beautiful OS's...
 Simply awesome  superb . I loved it.
That was just so beautiful. 
You weave magic through words and the detailing of Arnav and Khushi's surrounding, their thoughts, their feelings was all marvelously depicted.
Wonderfully written!
Beautiful. A refreshing new story. Loved it
Beautiful! Please update your other ones...cul de sac and Resolutions...pretty please!
Wow, just wow that was simply amazing, mind blowing and phenomenal.

Written so beautifully and exceptionally well, from start to finish a brilliant read.

Love the way Arnav was starting and Khushi singing in the rain, it was breath taking.

Loved the song you wrote in the update, a beautiful choice and it blended in with the update perfectly.

Totally loved the line where you wrote if Khushi is the sea then Arnav must be the shore, amazing.

Arnav teasing and trying to rile up Khushi was brilliant,

Loved the one shot, amazing writing.

Thanks for the PM xx 
simply beautiful

fortunate events please and mohabbat dur jaane na de
awesome os beautifully done loved how you described arnav feeling the emotions he went through looking at khushi awesome update thanks for the pm