Uttaran

|| Uttaran Frustration Thread ||

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

DT NOTE: So this thread was created as a place where you can air out your frustrations with the show. It is not a place for bashing, name calling or anything of that sort. You must follow ALL OF IF's RULES AND FORUM RULES. Please make sure you read the new IF rules posted by IF's admin (Vijay). --> Click Here. Anyone found breaking the rules will be dealt with in the appropriate manner. 

Hello all,

Most of the people in Uttaran forum are upset about the present unwanted as well as negative track. And this frustrations and negative remarks are spreading in almost every topics. So here is the Frustrations Thread where all members can express their anger, frustrations and every bad feelings about present storyline etc. And I make this thread with the permission of jnawaj(uttaran DT).😊

⭐️⭐️ Although it is a Frustration Thread we have to follow some rules because frustrations can very quickly turn into bashing and members fighting.

-- Stick to constructive criticism,dont go overboard and start bashing anyone- actor/character,show or members.

-- Take out your anger,frustration here ONLY Do NOT create additional Topics,All topics will be closed!

MUST REMEMBER:-😊

After two warnings the topic will be closed for 24hr period...once its reopened, if the behavior continues then thread will be closed.

KEEP POSTING.THANK U.

Edited by jnawaz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN STILL JNAWAJ COMES TO PUT A DT NOTICE.HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL.😊
Edited by akshirocks - 10 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
KEEP POSTING.

Edited by akshirocks - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my not dear cvs,

this my love sorry long  letter to u.🥱

i m so surprised by ur talent , how u manage to crush dreams every tym yet u get trps!!

i started watching this show when i saw just one scene of yuvraj and mukta
just one scene made me crazy about them
they had awesome chemistry😳
i was waiting for their love hate track
i was waiting for yuccha union
i was waiting for rathore yuvi scenes 
i was waiting for his reaction when his kunwar would marry his princess
i was waiting for some funny scenes wid yuvraj mukta and nani
i was waiting for some emmtional touchy scenes of yuvi
i wanted to see yuvraj mukta dancing n romancing in rain
i wanted tapu yuvi scenes
his reformation by mukta
the three young people meethi mukta n yuvi having gud fun at college?

but you ruined everything?
could not see girls crushing on yuvi
could not see potential o this love story
what was our fault
it gave better trp than present!

so was it our crime to love the show n expect good?
Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
now doing worse
we get horror news of mukta going in attisgarh by marrying some drunker gawar sankrant who can't even act

can't mukta who is so studious n sensible
humari rpr ki princess
do some gud social work
expose some anti-social activity or some women empowerment thing?

till mr yuvraj bundela returns [offcourse if u plan to get him back than]
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

missing this people yuccha cannot happen
at least let mukta be with her parents n happy

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

thanks for destroying everything
this show is just like pic above🤢
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YUVI AND YUKTA SINCE WHEN.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we waited n waited for oldveer tapasya pair..fr 3 yrs...but you ruined their pair...n we lost the very reason fr which we watched uttaran.since 2009..😡

after july 2010..we all thought of quitting this partial n disgusting show...the production house has been immensely partial...towards tapasya fans..somehow we thought mr rathore was ok.though initially we didnt like him...gradually started liking him fr tapasya n wanted their mature love story..now in 2012 n 13..we wanted rathore tapasya story...you didnt give that either...😡

why should a tapasya fan watch uttaran..what have you given in 4 yrs.you made r fav character  negetive..n made her do all sorts of things just so that ppl have sympathy for your inhouse candidate.😡..but what happened..tapasyas character bagged all d awards...n is hugely popular ...huge no of tapasya fans r totally disappointed ...you wasted chemistry of old veer tapasya...n now rathore tapasya..😡..yu never promoted tapasyas jodi with anybody...why..??????
n now you r not promoting muktas jodi with either yuvraj or vishnu...why..???r all rights reserved fr one person only...??
tapasya n mukta r leads...kindly remember equal no of ppl watch uttran fr tapasya  or mukta..

we r seriously not interested in your meethi story...we wud rather watch some other show...than watching your candidate all the time...😡
Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
sarahdreisger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have this idea that all should be a dream and Ichcha wakes up and is still in Jail and we start from beginning..I miss Uttaran like it used to be..I don't watch it anymore(on dailymotion/youtube as not in India) and I was waiting eagerly for everydays episode..Now I stopped and I don't feel like getting attached to any character or story as it is sure to go...so pls consider this all a nightmare and bring all beloved characters back!!!