Natasha to put her in-laws behind bars TB article

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Natasha to put her in-laws behind the bars!

Ayesha turns wild and all the more bitchy by manipulating the relationship and telling Natasha to create mess in her parents lfe.

Balaji Telefilms Bade Achhe Laggte Hai on Sony TV just witnessed Ayesha's (Akansha Juneja) revelation about Kartik's (Chirag Thakkar) second wife and now she is busy creating differences between Natasha (Sumona Chakravarti) and Kartik.

The upcoming episodes will witness lots of emotional moments in the show.

Our source informs us that, "Ayesha who wants to simply take revenge on Natasha provokes her to an extent that Natasha decides to put her in-laws Shipra (Renuka Israni) and Sudhir (Prithvi Sankla) behind the bars and she accuses her in-laws of domestic violence. As per her complaint the police arrests her in-laws."

"This doesn't go well with Ram (Ram Kapoor)and Priya (Saakshi Tanwar) and Ayesha will be hated for her doings. Eventually Natasha will learn that Ayesha is simply manipulating the family members and faking the relationship",concludes the source

When contacted Akansha Juneja she said," I have no clue as to what is going to happen as I am busy shooting for my movie."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15291-natasha-to-put-her-in-laws-behind-the-bars.htm Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago